Am i the only one who thinks young hillary was kinda cute

Am i the only one who thinks young hillary was kinda cute

history thread

I woulda bust all over young Hil-Dog

Looks like a kinky lil slut.

too old in these

I would fug her so hard. I don't care how many people she had killed.

what a glorious night

These people didn't lose once. They lost twice.

Bernie then Hillary.

why is their daughter so fucking ugly???

she isn't really bill's daughter

that's sad

No.

Hill cucked Bill.

I'd fuck her now!

No question, Hillary was a cutie when she was younger.
Didn't stop her from becoming a blackhearted, cold-blooded, hellbeast who should never be allowed anywhere near the wheels of power ever again.

History bread?
Make it real history bread not posting that goofy ass cunt

So many young men died because of ZOG

wasn't she a goldwater girl during her college days

Good times bad times you know I've had my share

she sold her soul. Like most american gov people

That's what Howard Hughes build.

Instead you could browse to Snapchat (y) .me to share school's hottest girl's nudes.

Yeah, I'd pound young Hillary's cigar box

I was surprised to find out the nude "posture pictures" were a real thing in the 60s/70s. Kind of scary what you can get people to do when an institution requests it.

meh no one is posting anything so fuck that thread
have fun jerking to that goofy ass cunt

If you look at her full history, she started out as a self-promoting opportunist and quickly graduated to full-blown, backstabbing corruptocrat.
Her body count exceeds most slasher films and her political cronies reads like a list of shadowy Clancy henchmen and the worst Bond villains.

If some novelist tried to write a story based on her career, the character would almost be too evil to be believable.

>body count
>slasher films
>shadowy Clancy henchmen
>Bond villains
Freerepublic.com is over there -->.

this is what happens when you work for rotchilds and rockfellers

Female Joker

this is really sad and its ture, anons i dont know what sadder, i really don't.. to see the fact the a strong ass nation be controlled by a selected few, and then read that. its disheartening. i recently had a friend of mine go to war, tried to tell him that its not worth, being a puppet, or meat shield, you know storys my mother used to tell me were great ones but look at the cost of it, we dropped a nuke on actually people, split nationallys apart. tricked everyone, and butt our noses into everything all for what peace, world peace at that?.. i wish i just could go to space and start a new life away from all the political bullshit here, but all they have the budget" for is a 2D screen to escape from this shitty place, until Logan* or King Kong is finished, thats the real tragedy here.

>i wish i just could go to space and start a new life away from all the political bullshit here
This.

>history thread
>99% retarded mainstream shit
Disgusting

Spotted the Jew

Still looks like the fuckin bitch she is vato. Chekd

Who gives a flying fuck about Japan?!?

Idk but pic related shows the japs to the left being taught everything by wise guy

looks like Lindsay Lohan