So any recommended unmoderated boards/chans?

So any recommended unmoderated boards/chans?

Other urls found in this thread:

viio.net/mz
viio.net/n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. 8 chan, 5 years ago.

I knew some but they got rammed in the ass by police
They used to post nudism and kid model, now they won't even allow that

pic related

Kek.

But Seriously op, just go on the darknet.

what happened to the cuteboy board? and the other one with the girls. I remember a year ago they were posting this shit without a problem.

Darknet's Tor right?

Preferably tails, the man has a pretty good grip on tor.

recommend any good vpns?

all online activity on tails is run through tor unless you use the unsafe browser. Do you even know anything about the advice you give?

Are u dumb? It's the same shut. Tails is just an OS that has tor on it

No idea, I'm not a pizza guy .
Just covering chan mans ass.

Tails is still safer from the man than the onion browser.

Private Internet Access
Inb4 Tin Foil hatters

recent wikileaks CIA documents said linux was compromised too. kek

Do you have a link for that?

Well, good thing I only pirate.
Another one bites the dust I guess.

2ch.hk

OP here. Have thought about TOR, but it seems like a pain the ass. Mostly cause you need others with TOR too hook up with for better safety, and i don't know any who uses TOR, nor do i know how to find usch people

Kek

заходи в Sup Forums
без регистрации!!

That's freenet not Tor, unless you're speaking about a 'social network of like minded individuals'

I would move apartments within the next 3 months if I were you.

viio.net/mz

viio.net/n0

Why don't you go visit Snapchat (y) .me to share school's hottest girl's nudes.

OP avoid it. There is nothing good down this road.

I haven't done anything illegal so I'm good. But even if I were doing illegal shit I'm not retarded enough to do it from home anyways

It's automated. You don't need to know anyone.
>install
>connect
That's all.

That seems way to good too be true

And yes, i have no fucking clue about anything

Literally all you have to do is download and install the TOR browser bundle. Maybe run a VPN if you wish but that's it then just open and connect.

is everyone here an american?
feels pretty good to browse freely the darknet without the NSA looking after me.

How are those Muslim refugees treating you faggot?

You can check on YouTube "Tor install tutorial" and see for yourself. It really is that simple. Or just place tails on a flash drive and have everything pre-installed.

VPN+tor is kinda pointless.

They only go to Germany. Other countries got rid of them a long time ago.

If you think "The Darknet" is a thing that you can find whatever you want, you're living the same dream we all had back in 2010.

The Darknet is a cesspool of viruses and shit. Don't bother unless you really know what you're doing and access it from a well provisioned sandbox.

But what's this then?

Sound advice.

found this

Well, yeah, the autistic mongonauts who run Linux development spend all their time REEEEEing at each other instead of verifying shit.

I agree completely. I would AVOID the darknet at all costs. I'm gonna be serious here and say don't be an idiot even away from home OP.

That's just how the TOR network functions.
It does that to scramble the IP if I'm not mistaken.
Anyway it's all automatic when you open TOR soooooo

Authorities have been notified.

>They only go to Germany.
Why Germany, the once-proud Nazi capital of, well.. everything?

Because Germany literally owns EU and is the richest country there, others are just decaying puppet countries. It has the best social support so niggers and arabs don't have to work and they get over 500€/month and a free computer+cellphone, and a place to stay. Germany is the best country to leech from.

The site was gonna be shut down so they had to delete all of that shit and add more strict mods.