Hey come join us fags and watch cops with us

hey come join us fags and watch cops with us
rabb.it/G8TOPKEK

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/Big_KEK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hell yeah love me some cops

we came back

I havent seen cops since I was in jail. They had it on the TV in the common area. Funniest thing to see a bunch of guys in jail talking bout what the guy should have done to get away while their asses got locked up.

Why don't you have a look at Snapchat (y) .me to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.

Its been great been watching since midnight

how was jail my dude?

COPS is the longest running TV show in history, longer than the faggot Simpsons even.

rabb.it/Big_KEK

new channel

Wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. I was only there over a weekend. Really it is just boring. It was Las Vegas city jail which is on that Jail tv show. but they must really cherry pick the footage they get cause everybody was just moping around. i think the most exciting thing was when i got out i traded my new mattress that they give you to a guy that had been in there for a while for his beat up old crappy one and a snickers bar.

No, it's meet the press.

Fuck dude a snickers bar is worth it

Bump.

Wow, I just watched through all this video, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to watch here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be watching this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

OMFG NOT THE WINDOW

I didn't even care bout the snickers bar. I was not gonna use the mattress again anyway. but he insisted. Was actually a cool dude.

Cant sleep man im in love

I like meeting nice dudes

One dude that i was bullshitting in there with was a 60 something homeless vet who was in because it was hot outside in the Vegas summer so he walked up to the police station and just pissed on the front steps so he could get in and have free food and air conditioning. He fucked with the guards as much as possible so he could stay in.

Adam is gonna have a bad time.

You stupid faggot kid

Hes the old man I want to be