Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

>horse teeth
/thread

Her accent.

I personally am not attracted to girls with F.A.S.

But hey, thats just me.

too popular

hold on

Poorly written.

Seriously. It's the type of character a 13 year-old girl would write.

Horse teeth.

Overly shilled

Casual reminder that she has an unfuckable mutated vagina. Look up endometriosis, she has it.

She's not bad but her teeth are kinda horsey.

man do i want to see your source
pictures if possible

hey man at least she has an excuse unlike yall

yep

Look it up nigger, it's been reported on multiple times. Yes, you read that right. We live in a time where an actresses cunt deformities are news worthy.

She isnt using me as a footstool or kicking my balls or shitting in my mouth. What a fucking GODDESS

HORSE

Does that mean she's pure?

they wanted to give the franchise another go... okay we know that it sucked the last time around with kid anakin... but now we're gonna try with a girl and she's a bit older... except she's not really likeable... just gets mad at people... why am i supposed to care again... this sucks...

>#swoledier #toostrongfortoolong
Post it already. It always makes me happy. What a qt. Didn't even see that movie.

she´s not my girlfriend :(

There you go OP

T
E
E
T
H

Problem is, she ain't a crazy as fuck dom. She wouldn't be doing that to you.

I swear, manlets and their femdom.

u idiot, endometriosis is when tissue from the uterus abnormally spreads to other places, such as the abdomen or ovaries, etc.... it has nothing do with how a woman's vagina looks. Also, her chances of getting pregnant are virtually zero. Imagine being her bf and getting to fuck her as much as you want with that knowledge. FUCKING AAAAAAH WHY CANT I BE HER BOYFRIEND

As an European she looks disgusting desu, don't understand how anyone can like someone this ugly.

Horse teeth

>fuck her as much as you want

Hardly. If her condition flares up, chances are you are not making love that night. You'd have to be considerate of her condition man.

That said you'd probably get to do it raw.

she isnt on my dick

if you fuck her rough enough she won't get pregnant anyway

that took me a while

Wrong. But I honestly should have expected your post to be garbage when your first word showed you're too lazy to type out "you". I know first hand that it isn't always on the inside, one night I was about to get with a girl and she had weird pieces of skin hanging from her cunt and when I asked her what the fuck that was she told me it was endometriosis. Needless to say I decided against sticking my dick in that.

wtf is a desu?

helloreddit

it's something people with no vocabulary and no life use. don't worry about it.

Not kicking my ass.

I fixed for you

Im a doctor you cunt. Also, funny joke saying that u ever had sex or even touched a woman. Ur here on a saturday night

She's literally flawless

she do buttstuff?

If you could not talk shit like this about my big sis I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you. Thanks.
fuck you

>if you ever spend Saturday nights in fucking off instead of going out partying you're automatically a kissless virgin
That's not how it works faggot. Even people with a life enjoy spending a night in from time to time. Also
>a doctor
>on Sup Forums
No. Doctors might not all be geniuses but to be one you have to be smarter than any autist on Sup Forums

tard weebos put it at the end of the sentence
welcome newfag

>not knowing about the word filters

Jesus fucking Christ, it's fine if you're a newfag and are slowly learning this website, but don't act like you've been here for any length at all.

No.

Omg someone is WRONG on Sup Forums
Better get all angry about it

her foot isn't lodged deep in my throat as I choke in ecstasy

Seriously what'd she mean by this

yeah boii

Newfag

Hahah oh wow.

what movie was this for? the star wars?

File her jaw.

No, this is perfect