I don't want to live anymore. What is the point? I thought it would get better, but nothing ever does...

I don't want to live anymore. What is the point? I thought it would get better, but nothing ever does. I just want to die. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2Snh2NZHhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Any advice?
when you're cooking with eggs, crack them into a little cup first just in case they're rotten

the buoyancy test doesn't always work

kek
how old r u ?

you little bitch. I eat the rotten eggs along with shells

late teens....

Kill yourself

I have been thinking about doing it for the better part of two years. My girlfriend is the only reason I have stayed...

Go to sleep miranda

Honestly just die. OD should be the best way, die in your sleep or sth

No point in trying to convince you to live, you've got your mind made up.

Got a bad mindset. I don't know what the point of life is, but I'm pretty sure that the point isn't to be happy. If you're having trouble thinking about or rationalizing a world where you're sad for the rest of your days, then you haven't suffered enough.

Suffering gives new perspective, it forces it on you. You'd know why suicide is a stupid choice if you had such a perspective. You haven't truly thought about what it means to die, all you see is a possible way out of your perceived terrible suffering. But it's not a way out, because there will be no "you" to feel the relief.

No emotional suffering is worse than starving to death, bleeding out, or dehydrating fully. Life can always get worse, but they allow a comparison to the rest of your life that makes all the little shit bearable.

Try going for more than 48 hours without food, it's not the same since you can likely get food whenever you want and end the pain. But it will lend perspective. I promise you, death will be much worse than the small amount of pain you feel from that.

Country?

You still going out or broken up?

do you think death is something bad? I mean its part of the "life". You basically say goodbye to all the good and all the bad things in your life.

An hero, do it faggot.

what do you look like?
if you dont have any motivations for anything now, I've got bad news: you never will have motivations for anything ever

>BECOME AN HERO
>AN HERO

DO IT FAGGOT!

Look at it from another perspective, OP

>you used to be happy
>you used to enjoy what you did
>something changed and took all that away

If something changed to take all that away, there's literally no reason it can't change again to something better.

US

user, someone worthy of your respect should have told you that how things are is not how they'll always be. Late teens is not living, it's surviving. I promise you, absolutely guaranteed, it gets WAY better, and soon. Chuck up. This shit will not last. If you need to talk, reply to this post and I'll answer with an email address. Hang in there.

still together

Stop being lazy cunt and actually do something to improve your life. Shit wont get better just because you want it to

thank you, I hope you are right....

I know I'm right. Trust me. Are you m/f, straight/gay?

male and straight

Agreed. If OP was 40 years old and about to move back in with his mom and forever-alone, well, at least he'd have a case. I mean even then there's probably measures that could be taken but "late teens" isn't even real life yet.

Shit is radically different between 18 and 22 and then radically different again by the time you're 28. Teen phase is all kind of crazy bullshit. Early 20s is like first taste of adulthood variety of crazy bullshit. Then things start to settle.

Nobody under the age of like 25 has a reason to kill themselves unless there is something physically, horribly, cannot-be-fixed-by-future-technology wrong with you.

Ignore the rest of these bitches, they haven't had a tast eof the real life. You easily could, just be your self- I bet you me the world needs you more than you think. Please quit trippin dummy. (sorry for callin you dummy) youtube.com/watch?v=E2Snh2NZHhk

there is no point
make your peace with that
or don't
those are your only options

Honestly dude, given your age, orientation and gender, you should consider the fact that anger is more useful than despair. The world is piling up on you. Fight back. Violence is not the only extension of anger - there's also creativity, change work, advocacy, radicalism, physical labor and exercise, or even just busting ass to get ahead. Depression is often an alternative to rage. Fuck that. Harness the anger and use it. It's a powerful energy and it'll get you through until your 20-something. Just don't let it take over. Keep your brain in charge. Plan and execute, brother. You've got this.

Congrats. You have worked out something that takes others decades more to realise. That life is a pointless pain in the ass. Do what you will, and don't sweat it. Either way, it doesn't matter.

Take it easy OP
You know you cool
Just believe it like you used to
keep it 100