How do I convince my girlfriend that some party drugs/psychedelics aren't pure evil...

How do I convince my girlfriend that some party drugs/psychedelics aren't pure evil, she has a pure hatred for drugs and is totally uneducated on what they do/how they work, it feels like she's just stuck in the mindset of all drugs are bad and will kill you. I've tried educating her and she understands but still the hatred for them and for me not to do them is still there. Picture is a 10 pack of ecstasy called yellow pacmans I picked up the other night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zptnnYPNBN4&ab_channel=Drugslab
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>girlfriend

HAHAHA!!

No one stupid enough to take drugs can get a girlfriend.

Well weed does cause brain damage and that's probably what you're talking about so maybe stop being a degenerate.

>implying women aren't stupid as Well
Keeeek

just took e for the first time yesterday, i dont see whats good about it. it just made me lose a bit of my sense of motion and let me forget what i was talking about all the time. i have to admit that i took a bit of speed before tho. thats probably why i didnt get the empathy part. but i cant imagine that its worth it

>it just made me lose a bit of my sense of motion and let me forget what i was talking about all the time.
That's not how ecstasy works. You got scammed, moron.

you didn't take e.

>RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE IM SO WITTY

What the fuck are those? Some nasty ass USA pills?

Are you sure it was mdma?

Mdma makes me feels amazing, like comepleltly blissful, calm, anxiety free. Looking at flashing visuals / colours is incredible, like you cant stop looking, music sounds better the more bpm it has, very introspective drug also, especially for a so called party drug.

Here's diagnosis: your girlfriend is an idiot. Dump her. Thanks.

This is OP these pills are from Australia, and if you're also totally against the use of illegal substances without debate you're just as brainwashed as most of the people on this planet.

/thread

nope, i can guarantee that i wasnt scammed.
well i had the visual part for as long as i was able to stay on the dancefloor, which wasnt long btw, but i felt like it was too much. outside everything was normal. i was also expecting the intospective part, maybe all of those thing were cancelled out by the speed.

Yellow pacmans are known to be bunk pills suspected to be made up of Methylone/Methamphetamine

Fucking dumbass

>How do I convince my girlfriend that some party drugs/psychedelics aren't pure evil,

You don`t. Instead stop being a degenerate

Yeah, maybe speed + environment. If you do it by itself next time, alone, you might have a better introspective experience.

>hurr durr party drugs arent bad
nigger, some of that shit is produced using paint thinner, arsenic, and other shit that is just straight toxic.

ill stick with mah ganja, thanks

yes it is you fucking spastic

Always look up your stuff on pill report

ur GF is stupid. not bcs she refuse to take drugs but bcs she stays with drug addicted fucker like you

What the fucks it got to do with you OP if your girlfriend doesn't like drugs? Not everyone likes spending their money on being a fuck up.

I don't like sushi, I've never tried sushi, but ain't no mother fucker gonna tell me I've gotta like sushi because they do.

I'm willing to bet OP that youre single anyway, and if you actually do have a gf, you won't for long with that attitude.

Wew calm yourself b4 u reck yourself

i will, ty for advice

you were obviously scammed, why are you afraid of the truth?

i second this post

That's why you're also a cock smoking faggot.
>weed
Look you little nigglet, you're smoking a niggers drug.

speed enhanced the mdma experience for me. i don't see why it would do otherwise. the two drugs are pretty similar

Theres more to it than just geting fucked up, its experiencing different states of altered consciousness, its fun to not be stuck in one single mindset and able to fully explore yourself as a human/person/individual.

No, it's really not.

Spike her fucking look aid

>cancelled out by the speed
I'm beginning to think you've never done drugs before

If some of you actually think that all people that do this stuff are all drop out addicts you're sadly wrong, I still work a full time successful job, and I'm also very careful about what I put into my body (using test kits etc) I'm not trying to pressure my girlfriend to so drugs, I'm simply trying to get her to see things from my perspective.

at least i don't have to worry about my shit having some fucking paint thinner or whatever nasty ass chemicals being added to my smoke

you enjoy being 6-feet under in a few years user, you have my pity, you stupid asshole

i love it when people say they hate all drugs and would never do any but then go out all night drinking and get shit faced thinking its any different

Honestly if she's got a hatred for drugs you might as well give up. Even if you convince her they aren't bad and she takes them, she's likely to go into with a negative mindset which will totally ruin it. Drugs can easily go downhill if you take them in a bad mood, psychs especially. It'd be better to just wait and see if she gets curious instead of trying to force it upon her.

some advice for you young man

you'll have a 100x easier time finding a new girlfriend than changing one. don't try to change people in life, you will never succeed

You can't. Get her some trashy friends. They will break her slowly by normalizing the activity and making it seem fun.

Because the media manage to sperate drinking and drug taking into seperate categories instead of being grouped together., drinking also being legal enhances the bias.

wasnt mdma, fag.

If she doesnt want to try drugs stop pushing them on her you fag

Don't try to change her opinion. If she doesn't like drugs thats fine. Fuck dude, a few days ago I was railing a shit ton of coke and I've tried like 31 different substances. However, I realize that ultimately drugs are bad. Drugs are degenerate, period. However, just because you use drugs responsibly doesn't necessarily make you a terrible person they generally are bad and should not be used by anyone.

who cares? enjoy them yourself. i understand the desire to wanna trip with your girl but if she's not into it she's not into it. trust me when i say pressuring her into trying with you won't end well. the best you can do is educate her and see if she turns around

I'm not encouraging her to touch drugs, she's smoked weed on her own merit before but stuff like this there's just a blind hatred, I've never once offered her drugs or tried to convince her to do them I'm just trying to help her understand

you are better off finding a gf that likes drugs and has the same mindset as you

Those look like shitty $10 domestic pills. 80mg if ur lucky

This, girls are some of the worst people i feel to take drugs with, they are too emotionally fragile, like you go a little out of their comfort zone and they will freak the fuck out, maybe not all women, but most of your average girly girls.

Don't try to make her understand, it doesn't matter it's just her opinion, a very valid opinion.

Lol, I'm a fully functional person with a decent job. Could you say the same?
>MUHMUH PAINT THINNER
Kill yourself, no amount of impurities are left in my drugs since unlike you, I know of a thing called acetone wash.

>getting your girl into drugs

it's like you are asking to get cheated on. Literally every single woman I know who is into drugs is a loose ass untrustworthy cheater.

Show her the erowid page for said drug so she can make an informed decision.

idk, maybe the fact that i took it from the 2000 pills bag that came from someone im extremely close to is reason enough.

try them in front of her and show her they are fun

If she doesn't like drugs she's probably not interested in reading about them.

>my friend didn't get scammed either

having 2000 pills doesnt mean they arent fake kiddo.

That doesn't mean you didn't get a random chemical in a pill.

Did you look in the mirror at all while 'rolling'? Your pupils should have gone like dinner plates

>no reagent test

You've been backstabbed by a person who is extremely close to you

show her this

youtube.com/watch?v=zptnnYPNBN4&ab_channel=Drugslab

You are so clearly retaded that you didnt even know not to take mdma and speed at the same time because of how much it amplifies the mdma's neurotoxic potential. Whatever you took was shitty and not mdma or a tiny quantity. Drugs do not cancel eachother out.

Again, you are retaded, please check out erowid

yea ofc. i had that effect. just didnt name it coz its neither positiv nor negative

well thats technically true, but theres more to it. its fine if u dont believe me tho.

Fuck off, it's not like he pops pills and rails speed all day everyday you little faggot. You're the epitome of a weenie m80

yeah thats just meth, my guy

i dont know about that m8. i deliberately took way less speed than usually and waited a bit before taking the e. also i found some statements on the internet that the clarity of speed cancels out the empathy effects for some people. also how strong the effects are is individual from person to person. why are u so sure that your right?

So? Most any chemical synthesis uses some sort of dangerous substance during the process.

That reflects absolutely nothing towards the safety of the finished product.

You're a moron.

It's Coz your girlfriend doesn't wanna see you like this faggot

Bump

Let it go, you can't force someone into drugs.

Her opinion is wrong though.

As is yours.

>"Its not like i destroy serotonin receptors that cannot and will not grow back everyday"
Oh wew what a great point youre making. Alternatively you could just take one od those deugs at a time but if you rather be a retard its your choice, retard.

Ecstasy can be addictive. It might not be the best to introduce it first.
The mushroom is your friend. Go for that.

>a very valid opinion

Lol. No it's not.

Yeah, let's just get everyone in the world high on drugs.

Lsd would be better

Not an argument

You assholes taking E are pussies, and stupid at the same time. You have no idea what the filler is in the pills. Step it up and do MDMA instead, works faster, better feeling, less dangerous. E is failed fratboys.

+ MDMA is being used in vets to cope with PTSD which makes it medicine. Theres an angle OP.

Ketamine is being used for depression also.

Holy shit, you are a little testicle. Popped a decent amount of pills and done a fair amount of meth on top of it and it seems like I'm a lot more coherent than your dumb ass. I'll go on a bender and not use again for a few months, all of your arguments are moot ya dingus.

One drug doesnt change how your body reacts to an other. They dont cancel eachother, they get mixed. If your point is "well some other tard said it so itmust be true" i would point you in the direction of less retaded source of information, since that guy didn't even know not to take both then he doesn't know anything.

Sorry, but I pills which have been verified as MDMA. You can check out imprints and everything on the internet. Your MDMA can be any empathogen in a hydrochloride salt, if you don't test it.

What this person said.
"Durrdurr you smoke shatter? Dont you know some people use acetone, methyl alcohol and other poisonous shit? Durr i dont science wat is chemstry, weed is safe and combustion doesnt produce toxic substances "

where you at OP, lets roll balls

ofc a random statement from the internet might be wrong but its the same for a friend of mine. and she took e many times. it was always like this. even without the speed she said that there was little empathy effect for her

Melbourne Aus

Stick to natural bruh.

Way safer for the bod and the noggin. Just makes sense.

ugh, you fuckers are just as bad as the hardliners

"I decide to ignore all of your arguments and am unable to refute them so i win"
Youre a braindamaged autist and you dont know shit.

nvm /:

Not MDMA then, it's just a random empathogen like ethylone, or butylone or some other research chemical.

not that poster, but the real problem here is that the real risks of drug use are far too nuanced and complex to even attempt to force the truth into your thick head in a single Sup Forums post.

yes, stick to the legal and safe drugs like alcohol, nicotine and caffeine and you will never have a problem no matter how much you consume

Yellow pacmans pftttt, you need some blue samsungs

believing is not the issue, your friend got scammed and you proved it! he should take that shit back and demand a better batch or he will petrol bomb their kids houses. no honour amongst thieves.

>I've tried educating her and she understands
>I'm not trying to pressure my girlfriend to do drugs, I'm simply trying to get her to see things from my perspective

So basically you want to pressure her to do drugs then. If she understands your standpoint and disagrees, but you're still pushing for her to "see things from your perspective" which based on what you said is basically that Drugs are fun and people should use them.

I'll address my own bias here and state that I'm 22, I don't do drugs, and I don't drink. Period. I understand that weed won't kill me, I understand that some LSD probably won't end up with me in the hospital, but as far as I'm concerned, drugs just aren't good. They're not good for you, and they're not a good habit for you to get into. I don't have anything against people that do (and neither does your girlfriend, evidently, or she wouldn't still be dating you) but I will not partake.

The reason I went through my little life story for you is because if I were in your girl's shoes, I'd respect your stance, but I would personally resent you trying to pressure me into drugs, especially after you've tried to convince me and fail. If I missed something, here, then prove me wrong and explain what your endgame is if it's not to get her to do drugs with you. Also, if you want a girlfriend that does drugs, why not find one? I personally know half a dozen whores that would suck probably marry me in exchange for a steady supply of weed and ecstasy.

Thats why you point everyone to erowid and consoder your work done

Apparently I know and have more experiences than you, you gaping faggot. Come on, look at yourself mate, you're fuming over nothing. You're oblivious to the fact that you're either autistic or on a verge of a psychotic break. Life's a bitch, huh?
You also refuse to acknowledge the fact that one bender doesn't cause permanent brain damage you fool, you really should educate yourself on the topic of neuroplasticity.

they are natural sleeping pills user! did you not wonder why they smell like shit? have you ever even seen an e?

>that would suck my dick and probably marry me*