Tranny/ trap thread

Tranny/ trap thread

Also, why does everyone seem to want to fuck a trap?

If you have, tell us where you found them and what it was like compared to other sexual experiances

I hooked up with a trap a couple years back and will forever regret it. No sparks at all like when with grill.

Was it just a one night stand or more?

they have a dick and an asshole. why wouldn't i fuck them? should i fuck a pussy like all of those morons? lol

That's a fuckin nice dick

Hey, you can do what ever you want. I just know a few guys that want to fuck traps because of reasons unknown

not mine personally

basically i like trannies cus theyre easy and there are some hot ass trannies that are dtf right away and its just nice to not have to try as hard compared to real girls. like 2 hours ago this tranny that is like a half a foot taller then me blew me, the second i came into her room she was in a hurry to get the cock, made a second of small talk and then she puts her hands in my pants, then i take everything off and got on her bed and she starts sucking my cock and i got lightheaded cus she really worked the tip. great bj but btw not all trannies are down to suck cock right away. anyways i didnt cum so she let me fuck her face instead and right after i came she said its her turn to cum and i kept my cock in her mouth while she jerked off. pretty good trade off, i get to fuck her mouth or ass and she gets to jerk off but i dont touch or even really see her cock ever. trannies are great to release ur sexual tension if ur just lookin for some easy ass

oh and i found this tranny on meetme app, but theres also trannies on grindr, but mark my words only use a condom, u cannot trust a tranny

21yo strict bottom white sissy/cd with a fat ass
Currently really fucked up and actually have thehouse to myself tonight
Sorta busy doing drugs and cleaning in a thong but il stop every 2 or 3 mib to trade with some tops, in suppeerrrrr hornyyy

Snapchat: boredpls

Sounds like a fun time. Do you go with trannys often?

You have your own subreddits. GTFO from Sup Forums idiots

the past 3 months ive been seeing trannies late at night often, and almost everyone i meet wants it raw, i also have a filipino tranny sugar mama who throws me 100 bucks or so, every week or two. ive met like 2 mental trannies though, so be careful of that too. some only want the dick and some want u to suck their dick, i havent sucked any dick besides the sugarmama cus hers was tiny and cute.

bro how bout u go spend tons of time trying to get pussy while i fuck fat femine asses daily, faggot

Where are you from?

>subreddits

btw if anyone is interested in OC tranny nudes, i got over 500 pics from trading pics on dating sites, real girls and teen trannies who were dtf, 5$ amazon card n il send u like 100 of the best ones

>5$ amazon card

I've fucked many traps but I've only had one fuck me. Was a trap with a 9 1/2 dick that convinced to give me a creampie. when that trap came in me, that load was huge and came out with a force. I still remember how it felt when that load hit the inside of my ass.
It was great

>why does everyone in trap threads seem to want to fuck a trap?
FTFY homo

do you find them in the "men" sections ?

no the trans section/filter

grindr i find them using the trans filter to show only trans ppl, and on meetme i find them in the female section

thanks

the trans filter in grindr is for female to man trans though. grindr is an app for male identified people.