So this is the website that hacked Emma Watson. You guys disgust me...

So this is the website that hacked Emma Watson. You guys disgust me. I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. I don’t see how any of you have the right to hack another woman's private photos, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to hack a woman's phone just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cum dumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

s a g e

Emma is just a good fap

link to Emma's nudes please

Timestamp tgtfo, or just go make me a a fuckin sanguich

I'm gonna love putting my cock in you, OP.

Fucking misogynist prick! It's because of boys like you woman don't get paid the same!

You'll never touch me, pig!

Also want link

Okay, this is disgusting. Real feminist here. How can you call yourself that and defend one of the greatest setbacks in women's rights in recent history? SHE SEXUALISES HERSELF FOR PROFIT AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL THE WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE FOR WOMEN'S RIGHTS BY THE GROUPS SHE HAS AFFILIATED HERSELF WITH?!?!

If you're into little boys, sure he is.

If you can speak such sexy words with your mouth as you type such sexy words, my throbbing erection would feel great in your mouth sucking.

"with a world with women as leaders there would be just a bunch of countries not talking to each other"

-idk who, idk when

Shit your filthy cum dripping Cunt. Get your swine filth of my Sup Forums the next fem getting raped in Sweden is on swine like you because they will never prosecute us.

Post your tits. Maybe the boys will simmer down.

Real real REAL feminist this time. I just did a shit on a bald eagle.

oh my fuck guys it's bait

Kek

Obviously, but let people have their fun

>Without men there would be no crime, no wars

Because there wouldn't be any people.

>women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality

Sister, you've got as close to equality as it is possible to get.

>if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

Yeah right, like a woman knows how to throw a punch.

You can weep for a world without men, but who's going to open your jars? Dumb bitch. We'll also take all of your dildos.
>men:1
>femnazi:-1

I'd like to fuck you and breed you, hun ;)

post feet pls

They don't get paid the same because they don't put in as much as men do u dumb cunt

She does seem like the kind of gash that needs a good dicking.

No-one cares what you think

ITT: newfags. newfags ERRYWHERE

True kvlt, annointed by Lena Dunham and babtised in the menstrual blood of Dame Jane Goodall Really Real feminist here (Also my mother's godmother was Frida Kahlo). I also made a poopie.

More middle finger hnnnng

No shit.

Don't worry OP I was kinda hoping for some Ryan Reynolds or Adam Levine nudes as well but disappointed again.

You are doing a crime right now OP.

Also, this

>being this dumb
I'm not even a feminist, and those are the most retarded sentences i've read today.

I lost

Congratulations, you are officially a retarded feminazi...
1-We didn't hack 'em, we just have 'em posted.
2-It's Emma Watson for fucks sake, of course people wanted her nudes! Be it in a movie, by paparazzi or by the fappening.
Go enjoy your Feminazi life, you hyprocrite cunt.

You are lovely,love your eyebrows,bet you have a nice dark hairy pussy.

Yeah, her sentences are pretty retarded, that's why I mocked them.

Don't worry, eventually men will get fed up and realise we don't want to put up with this shit anymore. Women will be reduced back to sex slave.

Stick a fucking cock up your ass you filthy dirty worthless low life motherfucking feminist cum dumpster.

Hnnnnng anons who speaks like that.

Also gonna point this out. It's not just women's pictures they hack into. They've hacked into guys too. Fuckin Liam Hemsworth, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown. You, as a woman, would probably like Chris Hemsworth's cock in your photo album. So shut the fuck up and make me a sandwich

I hope I love to see this utopian dream come to fruition

That's what she is, an hypocrite.

live*

Copypasta bait
...stale as fuck. Besides the whole thing was a work of fiction to further her career

This girl needs a Cock in her asshole...

Bait much?.

I really really want to use you as a cum dumpster, i mean just fill up one hole after the other and send you home full

You probably should go visit Snapchat (y) .me to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.

Tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

skinnyfat as hell
disgusting

Hi :)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Well another ultrafem liberal I use this!!! Get Triggered

Was häsch grad zu mir gseit, du chlini Schlampä? Du weisch scho dasi dä bescht Militärpolizeigrenadier vodä schwiz bi, im Kosovo gsi bi mitem KFOR und über 200 ufem Gwüsse han? Ich bi ich Guerillachriegsfüehrig usbildet wordä und bi dä bescht Militärpolizeigröni vo üsere Armee. Du bisch für mich nüt als es witers Ziil. Dich wirdi mitäre bis etz ungsehne Präzision vo däre Welt wägblase. Du meinsch glaub du chasch im Intärnet so Chabis über mich usälah und chunsch no dämit devo? Dänk bessär numal drüber nah, du Lappi. Während dem mir eus da unterhalted hani scho es gheims Netzwerch us Spion kontaktiert, und dini IP wird gad zruggverfolgt, mach dich besser uf es riise Puff parat, du Füdlibürger. Das Puff, wo das erbärmliche chlinä Ding, wo du als „Läbe“ bezeichnisch, uslösche wird. Du bisch verdammt numal murks, Chlinä. Ich chönnt überall sii, ich chönnt dich uf siebehundert verschideni Arte abmurkse, nur mit dä Händ. Aber ich bi nöd nur im unbewaffnete Kampf usbildet, nei ich han au Zuegriff uf Züghüser vo de ganze Schwizer Armee, und ich wirds usschöpfe, zum dis elände Füdli vo dem Kontinänt zblase, du chline Wixer. Wänn duu gwüsst hettsch, was füre apokalüptischi Rache din chline „luschtige“ Kommentar provoziert hät, hettsch wahrschinli dini verfiggti Schnurre ghebät. Aber nei, du häschs nöd anebracht, du häschs nöd welä, und etz wirsch dadäfür zahlä, du huere Tschumpäl. Du wirsch ih mim Hass versuufä. Du bisch tot, du Pajass.

Chill out and lets have anal sex

Gr8 b8 m8

>just now discovered us
>is sick to death of our antics having become so familiar with them over the years