How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01uINog7F8k&t=605s
youtube.com/watch?v=AtQjWudbI7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fluctuates. At least once a week though.

why u wan die tho

I never really think of killing myself, usually only death in general. Lost a friend recently and can't get it out of my mind.

If you're feeling suicidal go look for help, don't just browse this cancer board.

everytime i see an oncoming car

Newsflash kermit, you're not the puppet-mastero buth rather a natural desaster to your moms vagina,
meat curtains? meet kermit the kindred killer of brain cells all around the known k-lobe, you green

fuck.
Bet your asshole is as black as a detroit supernova, sucking in all that vital black-light semen you so

desperately need to survive the coriolis effect in your fucking green eggplant of a left-turning of a

space station you textile tsunami.
You won't terraform my property either, ya green betch.
Smart? Rather dark, like the nigger cock you suck at night in the park,
high on glue, you even shot the deputy you honourless green bag of rotten molester-slant-eyed mint.
The brithish should've sown you into cowskin after forcing you to breed in a pond of native-piss for

two generationss, you hearthless monster,
killings millionso f colonist families, rading their farms at night then there were (white) women and

(black) children in that cuck-village, you jealous MONSTER!

The second I found out your mensturation-pond of origin I bought a truckload of cement and buried that

everglade-shithole of a green-pest birthing life-soup under a Adele-acre of nazi-concrete.

You have nowhere to return to now, slut.
You can run but you can't hide, frogh-snitch.

mY Stork-henchman are flying sorties day and night.
Surrender now and I may show mercy for your pityful green existence and let you live a nice quiet life

behind bars of peanut-chocolate (which I know you are allergic to).
You are wrong.

>TL;DR Chuck Berry is Kill

Lots of reasons. Long-term relationship ended, am autism and have no friends. Other sexual taboo issues and fucked childhood. Constant feeling of isolation. Yeeaaaaa.

Never
Diagnosed by clinical psychologist at 13 to suffer depression.
I love life, the two for me aren't connected

I feel it's all I have. Escaping this bubble means feeling constant dread.

>l'appel du vide

every half an hour or so, never done it though, since I was 17, and because I burn bridges with people I care about and I can't seem to stop it or understand why, I currently have around 40 ex really close friends, not even close to making any new ones because I know how it ends.. so alcohol

How did you get into the relationship?

Why don't you try to make friends?

People can be wrong. Are you depressed?

Try to analyse how the friendships ended.
You have enough situations to go over so there's surely a pattern to be found.

Tell me how a few friendships ended.

A lot but I still hope my life will turn out alright

Hope is passive.
You have to work for change.

Relationship was a fluke, finally found someone i could communicate with and be myself around. Met on the internets and went from there.

>Why don't you try to make friends?
Making friends isn't the problem, maintaining the friendships is where the problems are. It's hard to explain :\

Try to explain, please.

What happens that makes friendships wither?

>Are you depressed?
Yes, every day and always
But i prefer living to not, the 'not' part isn't even an consideration for me.

So what is it you enjoy about life?
What makes it worth it?

>What happens that makes friendships wither?
Autism, basically. :')

I don't really fit in with people my own age. I find it easier to be friends with teenagers, but have to distance myself from that too because of how it looks. :P

Nearly everyday, people blowing their brains out has some sort of appeal only surpassed by me blowing their skulls up.

Never thought about committing suicide tho.

lately almost everyday

There are other people your age who "don't fit in".
I wouldn't really describe it as not fitting in, more as a different kind of people. One is not better or more normal than the other.

Well, without elaborating,
>did something a little fucked up while I was sleepwalking
>ridiculous as that sounds I actually drove across 3 suburbs in my sleep
>all sorts of weird things happened that I was later told of that I have zero recollection of
>girlfriend at the time was suspicious of me cheating on her
>rather than believing me got drunk at a party and fed me shots until I passed out
>slept with some guy in the same room
>everyone thought it was too weird a something to happen to 'be there for'
after all this we first drifted a little way apart, then I became resentful, they invited me out to gatherings and for dinner plans and I either rejected them or ended up ruining the night..
etc. etc.. etc..
So as a result I have a crippling fear of people. Just people. I spent 3 months in a psych ward, and there are roughly 2 people who will speak to me, I'm grateful for those 2

What a story ^sorry to unload user, I had a few drinks before now

Never

Yes many times. Its got to the point where I tried to find articles on the theory that god wasn't real so I could finally just end it all with no fear, desperately trying to convince myself that there was no heaven or hell. But in the end I couldn't do it and felt guilty as I just backstab my Lord..

Doesn't this question apply to everyone?
Why do anything, what is the purpose of life, why get up in the morning.
I'd prefer to be here tomorrow, than not be, who knows what might happen next.

multiple times daily
i suffer from severe depression and bipolar disorder
i make it through the days though, i just keep my eyes on my work and let my progress push me through
if you try to learn something new every day it gets easier to convince yourself to wait to see what youll learn tomorrow

That sounds really sad, user..

What do you mean when you say you "end up ruining the night". What kind of things did you end up doing?

Yes it does but most people who are not depressed and/or suicidal can point to one or more things that makes life worth it for them.
I was curious if you could, seeing as how you say you're depressed yet say you prefer living.

Your answer is "maybe something nice happens tomorrow"?

That's kind of sad to be honest.. my goal would be to have something in the present that makes it all worth it. Sitting idly and hoping for things to go better wouldn't be enough motivation for me to go on.

You probably should go visit Snapchat (y) .me to share school's hottest girl's nudes.

Would just end up a drunk mess and everyone would be caught between trying to help me and get me taken home or just away.. destructive behavior that helped neither them nor me, but I'm working on myself now, back in university and such. Still have panic attacks and crippling anxiety but it's less noticeable most days. Just trying to live until I finally die

Are you depressed/suicidal Ritsu user?

every day while trying to sleep
every day i hope to not wake up the next

i have a few plans on how to do it when the time comes

I keep a stash of codeine and a few bottles of hard liquor around in case of 'emergency'
Not sure how effective it is and I don't like the idea of jumping off of things or mutilation because what if there's an afterlife>what if the afterlife me looks like the me that died

this is all in the event of there being life beyond death and the mere chance of that involving some physical form

You probably should go to Snapchat (y) .me to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.

Girls are gay, no

It's good to hear that you're working on becoming the person you want to be.
Do you have no hope of finding new people to connect with?
It would be so sad to spend a the rest of your life alone.
I think human contact is a very important part of life and of feeling content.

Social isolation isn't good for your mental health, I know. I don't know how well you get along with the two people you mentioned but surely there's more potential.

I don't know, I believe my file says "depression, in remission".
Life scares me, death doesn't scare me, dying does scare me.
The journey to the release of death terrifies me.
Maybe if I work hard enough I can find release in the realm of the living.

How do you know the time has come?

>Your answer is "maybe something nice happens tomorrow"?
Well maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Maybe it's just another day.
Just because i have to drag these chains around with me all the time, doesn't mean can't strive for the same goals everyone else does

Yeah..I'm afraid of death, it's hard to imagine not...living tbh I've been depressed many times thinking about the subject. Maybe one day sweet release won't be scary anymore

But do you have goals to strive for?
So far you've been very vague.
Most people have concrete goals and dreams, something worth fighting for, worth living for.

The way you talk seems very passive, "eh, I'll just see what happens". That's very different.

Sadly daily.

Yeah at least once a day OP

Who the fuck are you?

I feel you user, the urge to disengage and not maintain, it's hard to explain why you do it because it feels so irrational but you still do it anyway

Ritsu is adorable.
also, why would i? waste of human, and each human has potential.

Ritsu is best waifu

It's all i can do.
Ever feel crushing despair, like that imminent feeling you should be doing or have forgotten about something very important, every moment spent feeling like something terrible is happening, but isn't. I have dreams where i watch the end of the world happen again and again, dreams where i see existence itself torn into pieces, imagine watching the sky shredded like fabric while the world burns and gravity ceases to be, I have that feeling when i'm awake, it never goes away.
All i can do is be here tomorrow like everybody else, that's my adventure.

Damn that's heavy shit

By no means do I intent to enable suicidal behavior here, but as someone who has tried and failed twice and planned often I can tell you that hanging is the simplest, cleanest, most effective way to go (short drop). The tension on neck is tolerable and can be padded, you pass out quickly, no mess, no materials but a secure fixture/tree/back of your door and a rope, no real concequences if it fails initially as long as you are alone.

Jesus

At least once a day.

Who the fuck is asking?

Not every human puts effort into unlocking their potential.

That sounds like a lot of energy.
Why don't you use that energy to form a more productive life?

Haha I know right?

>no real concequences if it fails initially as long as you are alone
How about permanent brain damage due to lack of oxygen.

When you've lost consciousness and your brain gets deprived of oxygen you start thrashing about, not only do you need to be sure the rope is tied securely, you also need to somehow be sure that pressure is continuously applied to the right spot.

Or get a restraint strap for truckbeds and the like. Once it ratchets down there is no way you can get it off in time unless you really want to live. Then your death spasms won't accidentally knock it loose. Get one without hooks on it, the weight might pull it down allowing you to breath enough to survive, albeit as a vegetable. With this method you can off yourself pretty much anywhere, people permitting, and anytime.

>more productive life
I have a house, car, wife and child... saving for a motorbike. I mean i live my life and face the same adversity's as everybody else, pic related.
I just carry the extra baggage of clinical depression, something that took me years to overcome to the point of being a productive person. Wake up every day with no motivation, no energy and no reason to get up. To those who say "you have a child, isn't that a reason" - welcome to having a crippling mental disorder, It's not narcissism, it's "what's the point/ why bother"

At least twice per hour.

Everyday for last 7 years

almost daily.

Think about suicide maybe once a week or two, I think about dying/wanting to die, almost every day.

Every form of trying to kill yourself has the chance to fail and horribly go wrong, obviously trying to fatally wound yourself is gonna hurt and is a terrible thing to do- it's about statistics. Outside of blowing your head off with a cannon or proving white men can jump, it's the lowest risk. Unless you passively want to live, like you should.

i think about suicide about 4-8 times a day, bit i dont want to die i just think of ways i could kill myself

Daily for the past month. I was injured and have three bulging discs in my neck resulting cervical radiculopathy. The pain is constant and I'm unable to work. I was already depressed and considered it regularly but now I'm most likely going to go bankrupt. Insomnia from the pain probably isn't helping.

The only reason I would kill myself is to skip to the end of a painful death. There are a few technical grey areas, but ultimately they do not vary from the conclusion.

Once or twice a month at most as of late. The medicine my psychiatrist prescribes helps. I've got chronic depression and I had a messed up childhood and I ended up developing PTSD as a result of it, so that combined with the schizophrenia means I'm really glad that i have that medication.

Video games too. Video games help me cope. So does making Youtube videos where I play video games and talk about them or sometimes the things that I'm going through or doing in my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=01uINog7F8k&t=605s

youtube.com/watch?v=AtQjWudbI7M

Constantly. I've got medical bills that just keep piling on, I've got Bailes Craig and Yon threatening me with legal action because of said medical bills, and I don't pay government taxes because I don't approve of my money going towards killing innocent people, it's against my religion to support the murder of innocent people, financially or otherwise. I'm basically counting down the clock before the IRS gets me, BCY gets me, or St. Marys/Cabell Huntington hospital gets me. The only reason I haven't taken a bottle of aspirin yet is because it would be unfair to my wife. But the temptation gets stronger everyday.