Y
E
A
R
S

:^)

yeah but anything triggers leftist snowflakes

inb4 rushonz lol

the reason the bitches are crying is because they put out and ended up owning little bitch boys who sucked their stupid cunts and voted for hillary and spent nights watching jennifer aniston and whatever that hunger games bitch's name films and talking about how women should be more powerful and then they realize that their empire includes nothing and they're stuck with some guy and then... now what?

Ga uit mijn telefoon.

"My dumbass won, and that makes me feel better about myself because I'm such a dumbass. I'm too dim to understand that I've been conned, but I sense somehow that I'm the butt of the joke. So, fuck those libtards!"

>Trump is doing everything he said he would
>Trump is a conman and lied to his supporters to get elected

Pick one

Daily reminder Trump has won the Presidency and has the Senate and Congress. Leftist scum on suicide watch lol :^))

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Glorious, a literal ocean of libshit tears from the crybaby snowflakes

this is an absolutely fascinating picture

She's stealing material left and right. How did a person like this get a job?

Shillary lost. You shillcucks upset? You guys said she was winning, what happened? Are you mad? Or just slightly vexed?

It was truly the great triggering. We will never see such a triggering again in our life's

youtube.com/watch?v=i-ZUXQuFcnw

how is he doing everything he said he did? Do you not follow politics?

Or are you one of those people who believe that all media lies to you because they paint a picture of a president who is out of his depth; Struggling with not only with the conflicting factions within his own party (some of whom wants him or at the very least Bannon gone) but also the realizations that the promises he made in regards to healthcare, for example, are in reality unachievable and he himself will eventually be held accountable as soon as there are no more people to blame and therefore instead of following this false narrative that every MSM outlet portrays you simply refuse to listen to "the news" any more, perhaps sticking with your own heady blend of right wing opinion pieces on Patriot websites and angry youtube videos where the people who really know things give you the pure uncensored version of what really is going on?

I mean, why would Breitbart have any vested interest in reporting favourably towards Trump? There is no personal connection between Trump and Breitbart, is there? Anyways, I am sure you don't just follow Breitbart for your news. But you should know, from one friend to another, that things are pretty fucking chaotic in washington right now.

If Bannon succeeds in destroying Ryan over this healthcare debacle, it will be interesting to see how the gop old guard reacts.

Is Trump still playing golf down in florida or has he returned to the white house yet? I am looking forward to seeing how he responds tot he tape that breitbart leaked

What triggers me is that the rich are shifting the tax burden onto the rest of us.

Although I do get some smug satisfaction that my right wing trumptard hometown in southern Idaho is going to take a big hit since many of them are on various government assistance programs.

When all is said and done he still can't be as bad as Obama. NOBODY could be that bad. Thank GOD we have seen the back of that fool.

This is why Clinton was never going to win, she would have just been more of the same. You only have to look at how Obama practically wrecked the country in only 8 years to see she was not a option.

I'm generally left leaning and i could give one rat's ass about the president. Currently sitting back and watching the world burn, nothing can trigger me now.

>samefagging this hard
I did fine during Obama years. Graduated, got a nice salary at a big company, bought 2 cars and a house...

Maybe take some personal accountability for being a fuck-up in life?

Obama was the leader of ISIS what you think he was gonna do, help us? That moron left America worse than Bush did. Thank god we got a real President fixing all this shit now.

>t. asshurt Hilldawg

do you get paid to spam trump on Sup Forums? or
do you buy a Sup Forums pass to spam trump?
just curious

The only people who get paid are the anti-Trump vermin known as ShareBlue

Why liberals such special little snowflakes? I mean it's just an election ffs.

Yeah. Like that one guy who gets triggered whenever someone brings up facts or Baldwin imitates him?

>tfw you're so mentally distraught but you still have the will power to post '"GIVE ME ATTENTION" online

Well when the end results of the election are losing things like healthcare, it makes it a bit more of a personal issue

you know, with the potential dying and such

We see a lot of anti Trump shills here. Deport those fucks or better put them in a camp. We need to have some kind of payment criteria to isolate parasites from those who contribute. It could probably be those who make 60k a year with exemptions given to certain people (those who are not in a position to work but have voted Republican and are true loyalists)

Well Obamacare was an utter disaster, let's not go there.

Who is paying? 'Cause I'd like to get paid for expressing my opinion.
Also, would those camps be like the imaginary FEMA ones that triggered the alt.right?

if your job (protip: you should have one) doesnt provide you with health care you dont deserve to live anyways

>wall
>muslim ban

>Deport those fucks or better put them in a camp

>wonders why conservatives are accused of facism

Real leaders don't have to oppress their opposition, they can wait it out and ignore it because they're good enough at their jobs

imagine if obama had proposed putting conservatives in camps; you'd all be sitting pointing a shotgun out your shack windows, wearing nothing but bandoliers with shotgun shells and Coors Lite.

and Trumpcare is the answer?

Good old Republican logic - every man for himself, as long as the rules are in my favor

>Real leaders don't have to oppress their opposition

so why are libtards constantly trying to break up rallies of trump supporters

the hypocrisy is strong with this one

shit tier liberal logic, everyone should pay to support everyone else if ive contributed or not is irrelevant

The US healthcare system is the disaster; it's unnecessarily complicated and convoluted in order to make this pseudo-private insurance marketplace that tries to act like its public healthcare when it's not.

>but muh gubmint making me pay for things! not american!
private insurers have to make incentives to keep younger, healthy people in the insurance marketplace, because the lower cost of healthcare that these people need results in an average lowering of premiums, and therefore overall costs, for everyone in the system. Again, it's stupid as fuck, but this is the result of creating a private insurance marketplace.

The ACA wasn't great, the AHCA is a fucking trainwreck - and this is all the result of Americans shitting their pants every time they get any whiff of socializing healthcare.

tl;dr - US healthcare is a shitty as fuck system but it's only because we refuse to try any other, more sensical system

How can you tell thier the same person

>sensical

>Obamacare is a DISASTUH
>"I saw big donny say it on the tellyvision!"

he claims his piss is golden and you cucks crawl over each other to drink it up off the ground

stay controlled sheepman

I hope you get a great paying job, inherit a couple hundred thousand from your family, or win big on a tv gameshow. Then you would understand that it isn't greedy to want to keep your money. You'd see just how unfair the confiscatory rate of taxation- both state and fed- is.

agreed

there used to be some fucktarded califailian in these threads who was always jn favor of more taxes

you can go ahead and contribute 50% or more of your paycheck to those idiots running the government, I will not

Do you use roads? Are you protected by your local police/sheriff's office, do you call the fire department to put out fires? Do you rely on the US military and your state's National Guard to protect you from foreign invasion?

You can tout that the big bad man is trying to take your moneys away, but the fact is that every citizen uses local, state and federal resources just by living in the US, and everyone should have to pay for the upkeep of these resources. That's what taxes are FOR.

The Wild West is dead, guys - there's no more magical frontier where you can live alone in the plains without any lawmakers affecting you. You republicans always talk about everyone putting in their fair share for the country, so you all should start walking the walk.

Triggered? Please. We were floored on Election Night, but Trump won fair and square by taking the Electoral College even though he got less in the way of popular votes.

I'm willing to work with him on infrastructure, jobs, and other things Obama should have paid more attention to, but Trump needs to understand that America is not his personal plaything.

>implying countries with public medicine don't overshadow the US in better treatment

Our healthcare is more expensive, sure, but so few people have access to it in comparison to what the numbers should be.

But hey, you're not going to believe me anyway, because what the fuck are facts anymore, huh?

typical brainwashed obamatard

I can hear you reciting "you didnt build that" lol

if by better you mean having to wait months when you have a life threatening condition that needs treatment NOW, I agree

>America is not his personal plaything.

This - especially with his apparent need to drastically increase military spending. We already have the most powerful military in the world, but he feels the need to increase it even more, and for what, some kind of international dick-waving competition? My big worry is that while we're swinging our long dick around, that North Korea is going to shoot a missile into our balls.

so people just not getting treatment in the first place is a better system?

So the government, at whatever level, should just provide these resources to you for free? No cost, labor, or contribution from you, even though you get to use it? Now who's the welfare whore?

more like 8 months then 3 years of Race Bannon

you seem to prefer dying

if it means less fucktards like you in the world im all for it

hardly

Do you conservatives really think Trump has any control over what he's doing? It's obvious that his cabinet members are just whispering in his ear and getting him to do whatever they want/need. He's as much a puppet as Bush was - but I at least never doubted that Bush put the welfare of the American people as a top priority. Dondons couldn't give a shit about the common working man.

Ben Mankowitz seems so cool on TCM so I can't hate him too much.

and everything scares the shit out of right-wing pussies. that's why they all have guns. They are afraid of muslims, commies, fags in the bathroom, satan - just a bunch of pansies really. anybody can play off their fears.

Her cousin is Chuck U Schumer. He's the darling of the Left despite never doing anything but complain.

why should jobs have to provide employees with health insurance? if it's not considered a right for employees to have, why should a private company have to waste valuable cash keeping their employees healthy? Why is that the job of private employers rather than the public sector?

I'm not trying to flame, I actually want to hear opinions from both sides on this issue. Hit me with 'em.

fake and gay. can't you trumptards make up your own cartoons?

does your mommy know you're on the computer? or is she out whoring herself?

Trump truly is the ignorant man's president -- he spews 'alternative facts' for people who don't want to believe the real facts. He's given people an excuse to just ignore what's actually happening in favor of whatever exciting thing he things instead.

Land of the free, home of the cognitive dissonance.

wow

dang, you just summed up my post and more with only an image, nice work

We all use these things. Who said anything about preferring no laws? Why, given the tax rate, have these infrastructure things been neglected? Better still, where does all of the money actually go?

I am somehow not in favor of roads because I dont want to pay the high tax rates? Makes as much sense as:

If you don't pay taxes, you can't use the road, you can't be protected by the cops, your house will burn down.

When you calm down and understand there is context we can have a discussion. Understand your argument sounds foolish. And fuck you for thinking I am somehow for anarchy. Theft is not morally superior, Taxation for redistribution is theft.

the father, the son and the holy spirit

that was my goal. Trumptards need big print and not too many words to comprehend.

>Oh so you're happy to pay for police and fire protection? Then why arent you willing to pay taxes for Ladeesha's gibsmedats and for my healthcare?

it's always these types caught being closet fags and pedos. The GOP is full of them just waiting to be discovered.

>When you calm down and understand there is context we can have a discussion

Ad hominem.

>Makes as much sense as: If you don't pay taxes, you can't use the road, you can't be protected by the cops, your house will burn down.

Strawman.

>And fuck you for thinking I am somehow for anarchy.

Maybe you're just a little mad, user. Why don't you take a walk around the block, come back and try again?

Im not mad. Your homonim is straw on fire.

Leftist here: He's going to hurt your people with his politics, not mine. Good luck, hillbilly.

>pay taxes for Ladeesha's gibsmedats

Despite the common misconception, welfare is actually mostly used by people in between jobs, or for people who actually need it, like the temporarily or permanently injured. Welfare also is mostly used by white, lower-class people in small towns in red states.

But those facts don't very well support your claim, do they?

Almost perfection. Someone typeset this better, and let it fly.