What's up with my asshole Sup Forums...

What's up with my asshole Sup Forums? There is that lump there but it isn't painful and I haven't had any blood in my shit. I'm a bit too embarrassed to tell my doctor.

Hemmaroid

Hemorrhoid. Now kill yourself.

Learned about this in my med class, it is only an anal fistula. Id recommend going to a doctor and getting surgery to get it removed. It has a chance to tear and get infected.

Sentinel pile

>too embarrassed to tell my doctor
that's what the doctor's there for, dude!
>didn't tell my mechanic my car was making a weird noise, too embarrassed
>didn't tell my psychiatrist my dad fucked me when I was little. to embarrassing.
they see shit like that all the time. show your doctor you pussy

pile/hemorrhoid. it's not gonna go away on its own.

disinfect pooper
poke with a needle and let it drain out
disinfect pooper again

So this is general asshole health thread now?

They can go away on their own

Actually they can, it just takes a while though.

Should i post mine and get an opinion? Mine first sphincter is kinda loose dunno why. One time I had several weeks with piles. It itched and bowel movement was horrible

Lost.

You're too embarrassed to ask a doctor, but showing your asshole to every degenerate on Sup Forums is OK? You're a fucking moron and a liar.

not sure if b8 or retarded

Sup Forums is the WebMD for degenerates

have the same shit, need even 1 hour on the fucking toilet. since yesterday my asshole just bleeds, as would tarantino use my buttole for his new movie.

Cancer
I can see from the pixels and from having seen quite a few cancer in my time

Old meme is old

Not trying hard enough

Go see a doctor if it persists. You should be fine in a few days. Try to get some OTC ointment.

Butt herpes or hemmoroid. Use Miracle mineral supplement enema.

>butt herpes

Kek

Pop it you faggot

Skin tag. Gf has 2

its a skin tag. I have 2 that get longer every year...it like my butthole has tentacles... and generally people/doctors say it isn't worth it to remove them.

Who the fuck pays attention to their asshole?

Gross, dump that nasty cunt

Anyone who actually wipes their ass?

Uh, no...
those are genital warts. Look it up

Lmao this.

Like this guy said

He said there was no pain, so why would he have looked at it?

Anus cancer

I actually take picture from time to time to see how it is. I don't see him often, i wann keepn in touch. I've also recorded it while taking a dump

you upload your asshole to the icloud?