Has feminism gone too far?

Has feminism gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qHZ_X66Y3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This girl needs a Cock in her asshole

Feminism has gone as far as women are willing to go. Obviously it isn't winning.

Well ask MGTOW community.
If you a woman who thinks she can ride the cock caroussel, suck dicks and play man till her late 30s...
Well the rich Mr Big from "Sex and the city" will not choose an old hag over a 20 year old young and healythy girl. A woman has time till her 25, MAYBE shes good looking enough till her 28 to get a man who will fuck her pregnant and make a family with her. If you past 30, you are fucked. No sane man with a house and car will choose an old hag who sucked more sperm than cola.
Man aging like wine. The more he work, the more wealthy he become if he's not an idiot, or there is no gold digging bitch in his life who suck his account drain instead his dick.
Women aging like milk. Well yeah, if you rich as fuck, and Im poor with no roof over my head, I will marry you, but we both know how and why.
I am from the EU Eastern Urop, have a car. I have a flat in one of our main city. Im 36, and I will not allow an old slut to controll my life. A 25 y.o. girl maybe if she birth minimum 2 child for me(I will have a DNA test). Till than, I might fuck a 30+y.o whore, but you will be only a temporary fucktoy. You will be old really soon, and I will not live with a grandma as my wife. I cannot have ur pussy at the past 25 years, you will not have MY flat as my wife. As a beta scum I wasn't worthy to put my dick in your golden pussy when you were young, now you only good for suck my dick. That's all bitch.

Just what

Feminism triggered the MGTOW movement (Men Going Their Own Way). That was their best achievement so far.

Sorry, I read your post when I was about to send mine.

I'm just gunna leave this here

Perfect timing she just turned 18 a couple months ago

Ripe and ready.

You should start hanging out at gay bars. That would solve the problem for you, fag. Also, you'd finally have a chance of getting laid.

No it hasn't I'm a straight male and I consider myself a feminist.

Common sense? In my Sup Forums?

Read it again, and try to understand what I wrote.
As a beta scum I wasn't worthy to put my dick in your golden pussy when you were young, now you only good for suck my dick. That's all bitch.

Well, i'm not going to maintain an old hag or one of it's errors done in joung age (childrens from others mans)

You are a mangina

>'Sell Baby'
wat

Woke af

It's ok one day you'll grow up but your IQ shall never reach triple digits.

Well my argument would be that feminism needs to stop pushing womens rights like it's still a major issue in the western world. They need to accept that a lot has changed and the a huge chunk of the population wants equal rights (within logical reason). Also, feminists need to stop imposing their views on people and in situations that don't need it.

Go focus on third world countries before everyone rejects you.

Who is she?

Only a retard would buy a girl a drink

I'm 43 and 135-145 FYI

You so dank

Child's play I'm 21 and have surpassed that.

Genevieve Hannelius

>women have doors opened for them
Holy fuck that's horrendous I can't believe there's such inequality against us. Ridiculous, I've had chicks open hold open doors for me in busy shops. And if they do get bought drinks, even if they're not interested they automatically are obligated to interact with the guy.
I've hung out with a few girl friends my whole teenage/adult life and there is definitely SOCIAL inequality on both ends, the only difference the inequality towards girls is much worse.

>if they do get bought drinks, even if they're not interested they automatically are obligated to interact with the guy.
Slags just walk away from me

Sit down cuck

great doco on the subject

That's for the best if you fuck a drunk girl that's rape even if she wanted it at the time. You don't want to go to jail.

The post you reply to is obivious false flag.

realsexism.com will show you that ineqeality against guys is much worse.

never buy bitches drinks, pay for sex, no bullshit just fuck em' and get em' out of your life quick

Once it moved from an equality movement to a feminine superiority movement it went too far.

>Holy fuck that's horrendous I can't believe there's such inequality against us.
Well the thing is that chivalry extends out much further than just doors being opened.
For example in much of the legal systems in the western world, women will receive lower sentences than men for the same crime. They also receive unfair custody over children through family courts. Judges and jury's and the general system of support tends to favor women.

Oh man, I wish I could sit here and tell you all the things wrong with this. More than half of this list is utter bullshit.

>''having it all''

you're not helping

You are sitting here doing nothing else. Go on.

Ok, this absolutely makes every other point on this list invalid

shes a feminist? oh noes!

dick is hard

No. It hasn't we men just forget to tell stupid people to STFU. So stupid bitches STFY

are you saying there's only women's shelters?

Modern feminism isn't feminism

As I said, there's more than half on that list that's full of shit. I'm not gonna sit here and argue every single one. But if you genuinely believe every single point you're worse than a feminazi.

In a way this kinda reminds me of niggers whining about how much privilege white ppl have

>Feminist
>3-digit IQ

feminism triggers Sup Forums

>Being this Zeta

Nice samefagging

Do a google search in your area. "Domestic violence shelters in X".

If you are really dedicated, phone them up and ask.

May not be called a ''domestic violence shelter'' because statistically that's not necessary. But if a guy is experiencing domestic violence and needs to seek refuge there are plenty of shelters that they can.

Really? You asked? Or you had male friends who used them? Or you just assume?

Are you retarded? Firstly, I've actually been in one of these shelters for 3 months and then was given a government funded house through them until I could get on my feet. But the fact you even think there's absolutely no shelters for men is just mind blowing and proves your ignorance for this subject.

prove it.

this is what we do to feminists in the 3rd world:
youtube.com/watch?v=-qHZ_X66Y3I

>Has feminism gone too far?
Yes, that's why Trump is in office. Shove your ideals down people's throat and they will vote against you solely on the principle that you won't shut your cunt mouth.

How am I supposed to prove I lived in a shelter for 3 months 5 or so years ago? Plus, that's beside the point, simply research about male shelters and you'll see yourself.

No no, he doesn't need to prove it. He can say what he wants.
I guess you had a lot of choice and were warmly welcomed. Good for you.

Everyone has choice and help if they simply seek it.

I might butthurt because I only had sex when I paying for it, but I don't need to praise myself. It looks like it's unimaginable for you to think that, anyone else might share my opinion.

Now can we move on to better education? I'd love to hear your argument for that one.
Keep in mind I genuinely do believe their is inequality towards males, I just don't agree with your list.

Feminism has never gone too far as long as there are still machists around. Keep in mind that feminism doesn't mean supremacy of the women over men. It means equality. Everything else is pure distortion.

It's not my list and I genuinely believe education (here at least) is pretty balanced. So I have nothing for you.

You didn't post it?

I just said that, yes.

Anons, what's the difference between feminism and fairness? Regarding the gender pay gap, I'm a feminist but I think it's more cuz I think it's fair to pay a person the same amount for the same work done. But me being a pro handball plawer... I have thoughts that's might trigger more than Operation Barbarossa - I suggest one league. Men, women, assault helicopters, whatever. The best ones play for the best clubs - and get paid the best. Who here (and everywhere else) will argue men will not dominate?

Same user. It's not just my sport. Pick pretty much any sport.

Feminism is fighting for women's rights.
Fairness is fighting for what is right for everyone.

Mhm, mhm... but which rights are women in the developed world deprived of?

MGTOW here: I'm certain mgtow would exist even without feminism, although it may have motivated it faster.

I think genders in general have equal "rights" now, thanks to the work of first-wave feminists. But the change happened too quickly. Give it time and things will get better.

But there are plenty who are complaining that things aren't perfect "right now". That's what we are seeing, IMO.

Good points, user. I think feminists should focus more on women being treated unfairly in places like Africa, Asia, Islam-dominated countries. In the Western world, I think assholes and doormat men perpetuate the inequality. I believe they are in the minority and their numbers are decreasing.