My wife wants me to become a cuckold. I'm confused

any advice ?

Don't. /thread

she's already cheated on you, now she wants to do it in front of your face

no she didn't, we love each other

Get a divorce.

Also

> bait

Divorce her. If she wants to be with other people, why would you want to be with someone like that?

GTFO MY DUDE

do it
it's fun

if she REALLY loved you she'd have never even thought of that as a thing to do, she's unhappy, wants to fuck other guys and wants you to say it's okay so she doesn't feel guilty

You currently are not Anthony Burch

Why would you want to change that?

Wrong

Just shut up and let her do what she wants if you really love her. You're into deep. Any other relationship you get in will end up this way now. Might as well stay and watch her be truly happy.

>watch her be truly happy
stuffed with black cocks while you raise tyrones baby

Hypothetically, Cuckoldry will need to be more accepted, if we ever want to become a sexual free-use society.

But losing all sexual claim to your wife is another thing entirely.

If you follow through with it.. I suggest a sex credit system. Basically a 1-to-1 type deal. You save up enough credits, you can ask for something more.

Like say she fucks some guy. She has to fuck you as well.

If she fucks 2 guys, she has to fuck you twice, or take it in the ass once.

Etc.

She wants your money and support but doesn't want to have to keep fucking you to get it.

Cucks are just pathetic atm machines for cunty women.

She DOES NOT love you.

Say yes, but under one condition: that you get to fuck another broad in front of her. If she says no, then say no because she's a fucking hypocrite.

i feel guilty because i can't satisfy her and i want her to be happy and now i don't know what to do

Sex credit system is better. Yours requires that he can even get another woman to fuck him in front of his wife.

nothing wrong with that

this could work, if she says yes, get a prostitute that's younger/more attractive than her, don't tell her she's a prostitute, just say she's a friend

I've seen you post this before but it seems needlessly complicated and totally impractical. How do you enforce it? Either by law, which is a ridiculous expectation to put on a relationship, or by trust in which case you trust each other and don't need some weird points system.

Get a better wife. If she is thinking about other cocks, it's over.

Give the guy some credit, no pun intended

Divorce

What you need to ask yourself... without the sexual connection, what *benefit* does your marriage provide other than being tolerable towards eachother, and basically roommates.

Normally, in a relationship, the answer is sex. If you give that up, What are you going to substitute it with to make your relationship still have meaning?

and who said anything about black cocks?,she don't even like interracial relationships

You're absolutely right

If you can't satisfy her, that's her problem dude. Find yourself a woman who is satisfied by you and not some gross slut who wants to fuck another guy, get an std, and then give it to you and/or get pregnant with someone else's baby and make you raise it

You enforce it by a combination of trust and law.

Trust in that she will report all activity outside the marriage.

And Law, in case she does not, which constitutes actual cheating, and thus grounds for divorce without the 50/50 split.

Things that are good in fantasy are most often bad in practice

kys?

>She wants you to be a cuck.

Make her a widow.

Is it something you've expressed interest in or entirely her idea?

>Follow-up
Right now, its her ass hanging in the balance. Not yours. If you say no, and she cheats anyway, you have that extra little cherry on the cake for divorce.

With the sex credit system (or some other substitution you would like), you offer her the chance to be fair to you as well.

You hold all the cards right now.

>trust
From a disgusting whore who has been probably cheating on him this whole time and is trying to justify herself by asking if it's okay she cheat on him but under the guise of the sexual fetish of cuckoldry?

In my honest opinion, the only time cuckoldry is okay is if the man proposes it to his wife or girlfriend because it's what he's into, and she's can accept or decline the offer. If she mentions it, it's clearly a sign that she wants to just fuck other dudes regardless of if he's into it or not. There's also the implication of humiliation because of the very specificity of cuckoldry. She's not asking to have an open relationship in which they fuck other people, she wants to fuck someone else and she wants him to watch her do it. Not even mentioning if he would like that or if he could fuck someone else in front of her. The selfishness and evil are so apparent I don't know how you could see it otherwise.

I feel awesome when I'm locked in chastity. So much more horny than usual. It's so good. Go for it, beg her to fuck a guy in front of you, and beg him to let you suck his cock. Mmmmh so good!

Then she says no and just fucks other guys behind your back anyway. What now dumbass?

Don't do it dumbass.
Leave your wife.

Oh, I indeed believe she has already cheated on him.

But by suggesting cuckoldry, she has given him sufficient reason to hire a private investigator for confirmation. He can then use this information to keep his money, instead of splitting it.

She fucked up when she tried to alleviate her guilt at doing something horrible, while still doing the thing she wanted to do. He basically can make whatever demand he wants.

kill yourself

>hire detective
>get proof of cheating
>get divorce lawyer
>divorce cheating cunt

>she cheats anyway, you have that extra little cherry on the cake for divorce.

Did you even read his post?

Then he hires a private investigator, collects evidence, and divorces her.

During the trial, he also points out that she had mentioned cucking him, and therefore the cheating was even pre-meditated.

She wouldn't stand a chance on trial.

so that is the reason she wants to fuck anybody but you

Then I would again say yes under the condition of he can do whatever he wants once he has sufficient evidence of her cheating and hold it over her head. That way if they ever do divorce, he's in the clear. Good call on the private investigator but I guess

As a femanon, which is actually relevant ITT (and therefore the rule does not apply) dump her!

Fucking 100% this. Especially that last half - those should be the rules, otherwise she's only concerned with herself and doesn't give a shit about you.

guys, you are making her looks like a slut or a whore. she is not

she asked me if i want or not , and she will accept my decision

How the fuck normal man can agree to let his girl fuck with other males? Like wtf if only hear something like this from my gf i would dumb her imminently. Don't be a fucking beta buy her chastity belt lock her up go to gym workout eat good and fuck her like she will never ever ask again for another cock but yours!!!!

>married
>wants to fuck other dudes
>not a slut

ignorance is bliss

>any advice ?
Why does she want this? Were you her first?

The sense of inferiority and inadequacy just drips from your post.

If you want to keep something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. if it doesn't then it never was

I thought this board was 18+

I pray to Kek that when this all comes to ahead and she has you locked up raising her half nigger baby, that you kill your self in a new worthy manner.

The fact that that something doesn't like you and trust you and respect you enough to not want to be "set free" in the first place is the problem.

Kiddies sneak in occasionally. it happens.

You can see that they get frightened.

Troll or mentally fucked up beta ?

Normally I'd call you a fag for /threading your own post. However I agree with you.

Time for a divorce OP.

>The fact that that something doesn't like you and trust you and respect you enough
Then you're not in a relationship, you're a jailer with a prisoner, who will eventually and inevitably escape.

You're just postponing the inevitable, while any respect your partner may have had for you bleeds away.

If she thinks of him as a jailer then she doesn't really like him in the first place, which is the problem. If she values getting stuffed by other cocks more than she values the relationship with him, then she should get a divorce.

I think a lot would depend on why she wanted to. Setting aside for one moment that this is a bait thread, of course.

it's normal to talk about things in a relationship. can't ascribe any importance to anything unless you communicate more about it. ask her what makes it appealing to her. find out more about what she's thinking about and dont be afraid to be honest about concerns.

buncha dudes in here goin nuts over nothing. this shit is old as recorded time. just be cool, if it works then it's good, if it doesn't, hey. at least you got some cool video tapes now

break up with her dude.
i broke up with my gf of 1 year after she wanted this kind of relationship it felt bad because i loved her but i knew i wouldnt be able to watch another man fuck my gf without murdering the guy

what part of 'your wife wants to fuck another man in front of you despite never talking about it before' is confusing to you?

Divorce the whore, she's probably already cheating on you.

Check'd and kek'd

The truth has been said, once again. Listen here op, she cheated probably because you're a beta fag that can't make her happy in a relationship and in bed. Just accept it. Faggot

Swinging is one thing, cuck is quite another. Watching my wife fuck another guy while I'm fucking that guys wife is fun from time to time, but you're just talking about cheating and skipping the delay before finding out and being crushed.

If she wants it because he's an asshole that doesn't care about her and treats her badly and doesn't try to satisfy her because he's an asshole and only cares about himself then she's justified, but she also doesn't love him. She's in the right? Sure, but that's all the more reason to break up.

If she actually loved him, she wouldn't even think of suggesting something like that, because she would care about him. If she's suggesting that, it means she values getting stuffed by other cocks more than she values his sentiments. She doesn't respect him. The same is also true for inverted roles, mind you.

If you truly love your partner, you will not think about suggesting something like that to them.

>you have that extra little cherry on the cake for divorce.
What "cherry" is that? Most states are no fault states. She could fuck an entire hockey team on camera and it wouldn't matter.

Im dying to tell my wife i want her to cuck me but afraid she will freak out

Are you guys married?
If so, up to you.
If not, tell her it's all good.
Get some grill to fuck with so she can watch you fucking and see how she likes it.

You're scared she's gonna leave you.
Don't even go there Sup Forumsro

Tru

Wow!
Like she's never been on Sup Forums before.
Fuck you faggit!

Denial must really suck user

I post her alot

I'll take "Signs Your Wife Needs to be Bitch Slapped" for $1,200, Alex.

leave her
or
be a cuck

the choice is yours, friend

Up to you.
Femanon here and I think you should come clear, best of luck Sup Forumsro

If you really need to ask, you already are one.

Kys

>sexual free-use
>society
Pick one.

shouldntve gotten married, nigger

She is cheating.. castrate the bitch... shove a glowing red hot piece of steel up her loose cunt.

>castrate the bitch

And yours requires that he "trade" for something he should be entitled to. Why should he have to let someone else fuck his wife just so he can fuck her? I have a better idea. OP should go along and make the other dude pay for sex. If she's gonna be a whore, well, whores get PAID.

Would anyone let her cuck you?

You need to fuck her harder and beat her more often.

Kill her and then kill yourself, fucking degenerates

do it OP