Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BjZbPD6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no bumpidy?

wow wth, nobody is interested?

lurkin

bump more mate, bring more freaks in!

Bump for the other pedos out here

when will it be kinda ok to enjoy a boy freely, with both sides consenting? Can it happen in our lifetimes?

>not putting shota in the op so people can search the catalogue

are you retarded?

also lewd a shit

do u want me to hold your hand also? Fucking asswipe

what I don't understand is, boys around age 12-13, they are super horny right? Thinking natural way of things, if it were primitive times, those boys would be fucking a bunch. Why now in modern times, when they fuck that would scar them or hurt their mental state? If it isn't rape of course.

that would be nice, yes.

but clearly you're a shota newfag so i wouldn't even hold your hand.

>things paedophiles say

Well usually their idea of being horny isnt involving getting fucked in the ass by an older gentleman with social issues. Please dont fuck kids.

r u going to contribute or be a fuckface?

I was just asking a simple question, I think the society is living a lie that kids are always pure, until they are 18

>society
speak for yourself, age of consent is 16 here.

how do you know, are you every kid in the world? There are countless amount of boys who love to put things back there, and dream of getting fucked by older guys. I wouldn't of course, but I just can't see anything wrong with it if kid would be into it.

Because a law says you cant. Wether its right or wrong doesn't matter, maybe your right. However if you do act on it you will be put in prison and be labeled a sexual deviant. No matter if its right or wrong there are still grave consequences in challenging societal norms and legal bindings preventing that behavior, but by all means enjoy the drawings. Please dont fuck kids.

OH MY GOD, I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

for fucks sake mate, I won't. Why are you acting like the justice warrior here, you are irritating as fuck. I know the legality, just asking opinions or any further knowledge from other anons, stfu with your crap.

fuck off in-denial weeb

Because dipshit some things shouldn't be talked about, you spewing your boarder line autistic bullshit it gives the rest of us a bad name. We dont want to be put in the same category as someone who's honestly is debating whether or not we should be able to fuck kids.

that is a wrong way of thinking, nothing can be outside of discussion you fucking in-denial faggot, what are you then, are you only enjoying the artistic style of these images? You are just a fag that thinks all of this is wrong, and just normalizes his obsession by ignoring the real portion of the passion. fuck you, scared fag of a cunt

two-faced asshole, what a bunch of bullshit, yeah you are great with that

What are you talking about, I jerk off to shota all the time. But if you dont see the difference between a jerking off to a drawn picture and fucking a real child than by all means test out your theory. I retract my early statement, please fuck a child. Btw I'm jerking of to drawings of boys being fucked by other boys, of course I'm a faggot. We all are..

how can you separate images from reality that easily, that is hilarious, continue with that thinking mate, but I do wanna fuck bois ofc, but I am not a retard, I won't do that even with consent in this day & age, just criticizing the lack of logic in the laws etc anonymously coz that is all I got. Sorry for wanting to create some discussion mr in-denial censorship

lol boys fucking boys, yeah, were you writing that explanation to me or to the police of whatever shit country you are in

anyone who is into shota and saying not wanna fuck boys should be given to isis

Thats your problem, you weren't looking for s discussion. You were looking for others to go "yeah, we should be able to fuck kids. Your right user". Anyone with a differing opinion you call a faggot and a retard, if you would have behaved civilly you would have had a civil conversation. Instead you look like a cunt.

>how can you separate images from reality that easily, that is hilarious
It's not hard at all, really. In fact, millions of people all around the world have no issues separating reality and fiction while killing other people in games.
Or am I mistaken and there is millions of people that see no problem in steering the wheel into a crowd of people just like in GTA?

im hearing a lot of debate about kids wanting sex so ill just chime in, when i was 10 i realized i was gay when i was 12 i wanted an older man in my bum, when i was 14 i had sex with an older man, now am 20 and perfectly happy, no i am not traumatized, still with him today

that is not a proper example, this is about sexual desires. How can you get get off to kids getting fucked, as drawing but not in reality, I cannot follow. I can only think you are in denial, trying to normalize your liking of shota, in my opinion that is a more reasonable answer.

sorry if I gave that vibe, I just hated some smirky comments, that weren't counter arguments

Look man, Ill be the first to apologize if I was in any way condescending but I stick by my point. It doesn't matter if the kids is consenting like this guy says the law is extremely strict and I don't imagine it'll ever change. You might be right about the kids wanting it but acting on that idea not ok by both societal and legal standards.

Are you on the sex offenders list? You sound like you do

agreed, but treating the laws & society as unchangeable constants is pretty pathetic, I wait for atheism coming out of closet globally, and it is happening, I think pederast stuff will also do, hope I can get to see that, coz definitely a huge portion of populace would get off to preteens, I definitely agree that under 12 is way too wrong, in every sense, but for preteens I cannot find any problem, if both parties are OK with it

nope never done anything wrong, just debating you cunt, how is it wrong to debate things?

>that is not a proper example
In my opinion it's quite a good example. What makes you think that killing and fucking a virtual character are 2 completely separate things? In both cases there is no reality involved.

because killing also happens in the game, you jerk off ur cock in real life, if you were jerking a virtual character than I'd agree to it. Sex related stuff is more closer to reality than other imagination related things I think.

in your dreams buddy

Id be lying if I said I wouldn't partake if it were 100% legal however it still is. I don't see that happening ever though do to social outcry against it. Social ramifications would prevent that law from ever changing but if some how it did people who would partake would still be socially outcasted by the rest of society.

how was it OK in ancient societies then? The concept of acceptable actions and morality is such a relative shitty thing. I only trust logic & science, and apart from emotionally instability I cannot think anything wrong with pederasty.

Bump

If there were no emotions involved then I highly doubt that people would still play those games. What would be the point of having gory executions in Doom if nobody gave a damn about the way how do you kill someone? Or imagine replacing all weapons with some shit like teleporter. I don't think anyone would enjoy a game where in order to progress instead of killing enemies you teleport them off your path.

discord.gg/BjZbPD6

Bump

i can bump with furry shota but thats all

Only good thing about furries is canine penis

disgusting

>furry shota

pls go somewhere else with that thank you

Moar

Sorry if I bothered anyone

Deleted post

bumpp