These tools need to be famous, why do people need to feel like they are some kind of hero for being a victim...

These tools need to be famous, why do people need to feel like they are some kind of hero for being a victim. Blatantly obvious neither of them has ever been hit before, unless they have healing powers better than wolverine.

Aww poor kids. U so edgy bro

>AutismoMaximus.jpg

That's so fake it's not even funny.

>no bruises
>just some dried up stuff across the face and hands

tfw your hijab is ripped off by 7 ft 300 lb muscleman while your lgbt++ girlfriend is being restrained by his extremely muscular wife and made to watch

The only thing I hate more than niggers...and, well, Muslims...is faggots. They are back-stabbing, vindictive, and pathological liars. You can't trust them. This is a perfect example. No one laid a finger on these carpet lickers. It looks like she smeared period blood on her face.

He has cuts all over his face dumbass. Idk if you know this but blood doesnt come from bruises

truth, no doubt in my mind they instigated the whole event.

>He
Excuse you? Did you just misgender that strong LGBTQ+ individual? Tell me where you live and work so I can report you for a hate crime!

Fake.... and gay

Could you point even one cut on the face

Do you know was a 275 6'6" man looks like? Furthermore do you know how specific that description is? That person if real would not have made it a block away for 2 reasons
1)police apb
2)this human could not run they could only waddle

It's a dyke.

WHAT I READ, THESE 2 QUEERS STARTED THE SHIT THEN WHEN SOMEONE CALLS THEM ON THEIR BULLSHIT THEY TRIED A 2 VS 1 FIGHT ON SOME INNOCENT STRANGER, FUCK BOTH THESE SHIT STARTING FAGS

not a single cut or source for the blood

odd case

seems to be the case for every lib social media post

fucking sick degenerates. I hope they burn in a fucking crash.

This.

this is how she left the guy that did this to her.

bruises don't appear right away dick head. have you ever been in a fight, pussy? i have and got my ass kicked on central. the bruises didn't appear until the next day

She* has no visible wounds of any kind.
The only one possible is the one on her lower lip, but there is no way that came from a fight, especially with "Popeye".
Her girlfriend is even worse, that is painfully fake blood spatter and the positioning yet again makes no sense if she was in a fight.

Dwayne Johnson is 260 6'5 so yeah, they're claiming that a man bigger than The Rock beat the shit out of them. That's hilarious

Youthinkimstrappedformysafety.ping le edgy teen

It's simple; these people WANT to be victimized, so they in fact choose to get into this kind of lifestyle just so they can possibly get victimized and play that victim card and have all that attention on them...

It's 100% attention whoring, just like these "safe spaces"...

>Look, you can't victimize me on this college campus!
Yeah, I wasn't gonna victimize you. I was too worried about my own real motherfucking probl-
>Yeah, but you CAN'T victimize me on this college campus, cuz it's a SAFE SPACE for LGBTQIAMNOPFBICIAKGBAOPAMFW..........

Narcissism mixed with desperate attention depravity...

Thanks. Time for some justice.

Then, thanks to people largely not giving a fuck about other peoples' problems these days, when they're NOT victimized, they go out and either seek victimization or fake it altogether...

Who fucking cares, drama queen. Nobody even knew about this until you brought it up.

These man hating ,carpet munchers , hope they get what's coming to them. This is why people are turning against their homocrap bullshit and why under 25s are more conservative.

Why were they being taught a lesson again? Surely they weren't just kidding their own business and got accosted in restaurant

So beaten unconscious in public by a huge dude. Then they just walked home and took photos to post on Facebook covered in blood? Like no ambulance? Not in a hospital bed? I'd assume there is no police report.

Like UFC fighters swell up like a balloon when they get the shit wrecked but a tiny woman vs a huge dude beating the shit out of her and she has no swelling whatsoever?

women are powerful fuck you sexist pig

trole much

seems kind of stupid. A restaurant full of people isnt going to watch a big dude just beat up a chick and do nothing even if she is a dyke.

One more thing, faggot.
You do mention they need to be famous.
>Still censors any vital information.

I call bullshit! "It is 2017" and if this really happened, the liberal media would have blown this shit up and out of proportion.

It's curious that there is all of that blood, but no actual wounds.
It's almost like they're trying to pretend that something that didn't happen, actually happened.

See

If someone who was 275lbs worked over me, I'd expect some swelling at least.

>beaten to point of unconsciousness
>no swelling or bruising
Nigga, he,or she or whatever it is is a faggot and a liar.

Definitely this.

This ^
Once got sparked for smoking a spliff in someone else's spot, felt fine apart from a little pain and then the next morning I've got an eye blacker than Argentina

This is fake news

and gay

"It" doesn't have any visible wounds or bruises. "It" is making this shit up. "It" is a fucking attention whore.

Bruises is one thing though, yes they can appear more clearly later, but all of that blood, where are the cuts for it to come from?
Also have they reported this to the police?
If they haven't that is another red flag.

Blood came from the cut between its legs.

So either a falcon punch to the pussy or menstruation?
I never knew periods randomly attacked people in the streets.

oh so they are faggots good then

Nah,cuz they're not black

Ohhhh it's two chicks... i thought the one on the left was just an ugly dude...

I think I'm just now getting this, is the short-haired person female as well?

idk man but it seems like the one trying to be some kind of hero was the nigger beating them, and you for pointing it out
there's full of gays in Sup Forums btw

Hey, I'm bi, but that doesn't make me assume that whenever a lgbt person is playing the victim, it is true.
The only thing I see evidence of in these pictures are playing with theatre blood and putting on a frowny face.

"275 ibs 6' 6"
just had some blood on her face
Yeah no
If someone that large hit someone that small a single time, let alone over and over they would be in the hospital
They would be so utterly fucked you would need to reconstruct their face
Thats like getting hit with a fucking brick 10 times, that shit dont just bust a lip

>ever been in a fight pussy?!
>I got my ass kicked on c-

But swelling does. Have you ever seen a boxing match? And they wear big puffy gloves

so don't share it you idiot

"Beaten to the point of unconsciousness"
Just typical liberal faggots trying to get hate against normal people

I didn't, I just joined the thread to see what op was on about.

"cuts"
Yeah retard if someone that big hit you you wouldnt just have fucking cuts
Your entire face would be fucked
you'd have a broken jaw, orbital bone, prolly a fractured fucking skull
Do you not get how big 275 pounds 6'6 is
Thats a physical wrecking ball of muscle
Google brock lesnars ufc fights and tell me that a fucking 5' 2 110 pounds soaking wet girl could withstand that

Holy fuck, obvious makeup is obvious

This is another pic from her profile, apparent bite mark. I dont know a 6'6 meathead who would bite someone.
It looks more like a wart to me.

Huh, those bruises have remarkably little swelling under them. Actually they seem to have no swelling, but their color indicate recent trauma. How exactly does that work?

I had a friend who made a habit of biting people, that looks nothing like a bite at all.

That's probably the area she pricked herself to get authentic blood for her act.

Its makeup, when i was a kid i had a face paint set that taught you how to make pretty real looking bruises etc

That was kind of what I was getting at.
Pretending to get attacked for being part of a demographic waters down actual attacks. They're doing no one a favor.