Recently talked my (soon to be ex) gf into getting fucked by a creep from our class. Pic is her. Ask me anything

Recently talked my (soon to be ex) gf into getting fucked by a creep from our class. Pic is her. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster-com/movies/5025957/letting_my_friend_fuck_my_girl-html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why arent you posting nudes

nudes?

I used to do that stuff, but it just got too risky with all of the white knights around.

dont be a bitch. the white knights are still in bed or at a church on a sunday morning. let me cum, bitch

fucking hot and fucking right. let us cum to her!

Why soon to be ex? How wiling was she to allow the creep to fuck her? Did she do it yet? Did you watch or tape it?

You dont even know this girl and youre stalking her facebook. Post tits or youre a lying nigger

youre already posting pics of her saying shes gonna get railed by a creep then youll dump her. if someoen was gonna troll you and tell her they would and you'd be fucked. just post nudes

You'll have to ask questions about her or what happened then.
Yeah the relationship has been a long one, but I just don't see marrying her. I decided that I'm going to dump her, but wanted to have my fun first. I told her that if she let a guy of my choosing bang her, that it would help our relationship.

She was dead against having it happen, but with convincing she did it. I made the guy show us his STD results. She was worried about that since I was the only guy she had been with up to that point.

She did do it. I watched and it was incredible.

No to both. I already explained myself

posting nudes with face is life ruining. Telling what happened and that the relationship is over is just relationship ruining

>calls bullshit

Post em

Nice ! I assume this was bareback then if she was all concerned with STD results. Did he bust a nut in her?

It was bareback. The guy I chose insisted on it. She was not at all happy with that, but agreed. She recently went on birth control. It did make it a lot better

oh fuck off like the information youre posting in here isnt lif eruining

why you you want him to fuck her? where did he nut?

That's hot. Must have been fun to watch. I would have taken a vid for future fapping and gone in for sloppy seconds.

I thought it would be entertaining and get me off. I would never do it if I was happy in a relationship. He finished inside of her. That's something he seemed especially excited about. He had been creeping on her all the time, so I knew it would be a dream some true for him.

It felt surreal watching. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. I was so hard and had such an adrenaline rush

how was she during this

I bet, and nice that he finished in her. Nice job introducing her to the cuck life lol.

She looked uncomfortable and kept looking over at me for approval, but also disgust. The guy was very talkative and rough with her which made it even better. She clearly didn't like what he was saying and didn't like how rough he was. I sat back

It was worth it. My first time trying it out too. She's just so innocent I thought it would be extra good. She wasn't even sure if it was normal or not. She even asked is that something people in relationships do often?

This is so beyond fake bullshit how is everyone here this fucking stupid

Post more pictures

did u record this?

>white knights
>here

lol fake and homosex

it feels surreal watching someone make up all of this and at the end of the day still believe this autistic fantasy

Lol, based on what I see there are a lot of folks in relationships that do this. Heck there are many tube sits dedicated to it.

this is now an ainsley thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

No we all agreed there wouldn't be a tape. I wish I had one though. I just keep replaying it in my mind. So many good faps out of it
I agree

What are some of the tube sites?

>No we all agreed there wouldn't be a tape. I wish I had one though. I just keep replaying it in my mind. So many good faps out of it

demand nude as compensation

Why dont you just be a man, just dump her and and stop using this poor girl? She clearly cares for you and you're just using her like a beta cuck.

Just dump her and move on, she deserves better than you, faggot.

When is she getting dumped?

Sometime soon. I'm still enjoying this. why?

milk her before dumping

She is cute. I would like to have her.

Op literally samefagging his whole thread

What would you like to do with her? I'm thinking it would be fun to do again

That's ridiculous. You can check for that

www-tubegalore-com/c/cuckold

This is the video you should have made:

xhamster-com/movies/5025957/letting_my_friend_fuck_my_girl-html

Replace dashes with periods of course

gangbang

I would like to have softcore sex with her.

I was actually thinking that would be great. Just having her on a table or something while guys take turns

How do you even know that's a cuck vid? just looks like a sex tape

souns hot. cum in her?

>Scroll down
>See no nudes

Bye, Faggot!

Sure they all could

One topless OP?

chick show more on holiday ;)