Why doesn't Sup Forums discuss patrician sports like polo instead of just football and rugby?

Why doesn't Sup Forums discuss patrician sports like polo instead of just football and rugby?

because /asp/ exists

nobody here has money. that's why they complain not stop about jew owners and rich niggers.

This is the most casual board on the website tbf (to be forthright)

thread

Anybody who has ever unironically played polo or unironically even ridden a horse should be black bagged.

Because we're not humongous raging posh faggots

Sup Forums doesn't talk about rugby bar a /rug/ general that is so slow it usually lasts an entire week

/thread

Traffic disrupt isn't a sport

i have been to polo matches before - one of them was on snow/frozen lake in st. moritz.

it's like a slightly less boring version of soccer. all of the rich guy sports are terrible spectator sports - they are only interesting to the people doing them. sailing is fucking terrible to watch, but being on a fast moving yacht is incredible.

i also love the way women look in riding clothes, but horses cause them to get mentally unbalanced. they probably catch something from horses like toxoplasmosis in cats.

Argentina is the GOAT nation at Polo, therefore, it's a black people sport. Said sports aren't allowed in Sup Forums

but apehoop

> sports
> s

All the best players, teams and horses are from Argentina and we are a 3rd world country

How's it a patrician sport?

I like how you added in St Moritz unnecessarily

There is a small movement trying to make polo more popular. There is an events organisation here that sets up a travelling game that moves from city to city, playing on fields closer to the city rather than country estates.
The Melbourne one was in Albert Park (about 5 mins by car from the CBD)

Because horses aren't athletes

/thread.

>tfw you own a horse
>tfw when it already got you laid 3 times
cheaper than a prostitute t͏͏b͏͏h

Why do you own a horse?

cause it got him laid three times

Just give us the cup already

I used to play it, but I stopped when I came to uni, I play lacrosse now and it's a lot more fun.

Unless he got laid 3 times in the last month it sure ain't cheaper than a prostitute.
>200€ Stable care
>medical treatment
>probably club fees

So he either makes money renting out horses or he doesn't really own it. Or he's just trolling to begin with, which is likely.

>Anyone but argentineans talking about polo

t. tarquin dorian fortescue-thompson

How many foxes do you think Harry will bag this year, lids?

desu I'd like to call my son Tarquin