Why don't l like this show?

Why don't l like this show?

What episodes did you watch?

Because you are not so insecure that you need to project onto Rick to feel smart.

It's normal to dislike annoying, terribly written children's animation

I couldn't stand the burping. I could only watch a few minutes. It was making me feel sick.

cus its dumb
had some good parts tho

I can understand this. Normally I wouldn't be able to get over this but I managed with this show for some reason. Only liked about 1/3rd of the eps though

Because you are a contrarian faggot.

best girl coming through

contrarian here, i wanted to hate it and ended up liking it

because the main characters are kind of obnoxious

Some of the Season 1 episodes were pretty great though. Very high-concept writing for a 22 minute cartoon show.

There's also the whole "its popular on reddit" dimension to it. Some people are too insecure to let themselves enjoy popular things, even if they're genuinely good. They work harder to find and accentuate the flaws, because it makes them feel discerning.

Show is pretty good, but they should stick to episodic adventures.

It feels like they're trying to be Venture Bros sometimes, but there is nearly enough effort put into establishing characters and the setting. I also wish they would stop trying to force a B plot with the parents into every single episode, especially when they clearly have no idea what to do with them. That shit really brought down season 2.

>Rick Sanchez
>Sanchez

What?

They cut down on the burping and the stammering after the pilot

He took his wifes name

Let me guess, you think Spain is in south america?

he's mexican, retard

What's the matter? gonna cry because we infiltrated your little white boys club?

>being a R&M apologist

How's sophomore year of college going for you?

I would kill myself if I were in college and still talking about children's cartoons. Don't you have a job, grandpa?

I think the creators realize the Rick and Morty stuff is way better than the other family shit, but they can't consistently fill 22 minutes with Rick and Morty action alone. They kind of make a joke about this at the beginning of the purge episode.

>doesn't like R&M becaue le kids show
>has a sonic reaction picture sonic is a game for small children

>waaaaah someone doesn't like what I like waaaaah
The inability to understand that people have genuine opinions that differ from yours is a telltale sign of autism.