This ignorant, uneducated, bull-dyke cunt spews lies about our President 5 days a week

This ignorant, uneducated, bull-dyke cunt spews lies about our President 5 days a week.
She is an unpatriotic traitor who should be tried and executed for treason.
We cannot continue to allow our President's wisdom to be questioned and derided in this way.

Don't hold back dude

truthpost, public execution should become a thing again

And she about to be holding this meat stick. I'm talking about a double double Arbies number 3 roast beef combo, and she's got an appetite for for a family of 4.

i have no idea what any of that means but i wholeheartedly agree.

I mean she can have this meat. I'm not stingy with it, or nothing. I tell you what anyone can be getting this meat.

uh..., okay.
thank you for your contribution.

Donald Trump and tard crew provide 12 year old favorable 1040 with no attachments for retard minion consumption. Retards consume and are satisfied while king retard continues to feed them retardation.

She is a hero of light in America's darkest hour. Karma will have its way with Trump and his moron followers. If God doesn't see to that, we will.

I mean.. I am doing a service to all of humanity by offering my combo number 3 roast beef special to the world.

You won't see to anything because you are a liberal, commie, cuck faggot.

Rachel's my girl

Go back to Sup Forums ya fucking neo Nazi. And by the way "cuck" has jumped the shark and no longer has any meaning. Have fun getting triggered 24/7 you autistic piece of nigger shit

Our "President" is a crackhead and Rachel has no fear of speaking to powerful crackheads.
Trumpty better keep an eye on his buttbuddy's or she will put them all in prison

Diseased homosexual scum detected.
You will be euthanized soon

I don't like her show at all and think she's the retarded left version of that dumb fuck Sean Hannity, but calling her uneducated is flat out wrong. She has a bachelor's in public policy from Stanford and a PhD in politics from Oxford. Her show is garbage and she spouts ridiculous shit, but she is not uneducated.

Closet homosexual detected. Why don't you come on out of the closet honey, there's lots more room on this boat

Go back to Mother Russia, OP.

Typical "liberal" faggot hates free speech if it conflicts with their globalist worldview.

and you are also a traitor.

Hey you there. You want this meat? I'm talking about some shady-ass chili powder spiced dick skin mixed in with some of those snickerdoodle cookies that mix in with some bullshit... or something like that. Some how bout it.. are you about to be holding this meat?

uneducated is as uneducated does.

This dumbass token dyke is worse than CNN altogether

Typical whiney, easily triggered republicunt who found out he was tricked into voting against his best interests and so now takes to the Internet in an attempt to project his insecurities on others and offload his feelings of inadequacy

weak as piss bait

Because I don't want to catch your AIDS you gay cancer.

>"liberal" faggot hates free speech
>OP wants to kill person who expresses opposing view point.
>political faggots are all the same.

It's interesting to think that trump probably couldn't have become president if it hadn't been for the mainstream medias low energy hit job.

Fuck yeah you can cash me holding that meat baby

Piss can be quite strong depending on the amount of toxins you are excreting in your urine, big boy

I dont think you know what that word means retard.

Okay! OKAY! that's what I like to see. Did I mention the number three combo that I'm packing... because we gonna make this shit juicy.

Your only reason for not submitting to your homosexual urges is AIDS? holy fuck go back to 1990 dude

Awww. Somebody's triggered. Better go to your safe space faggot.

Number three? Honey I only fuck with the number EIGHT extra cheesy with that horsey cum sauce dribbling down my chin

I wasn't tricked at all.
I just want to see the world burn and Trump was my Molotov Cocktail.

>that pic
>my sides

Boy let me catch my son talking about the number 8 with horsey cum. PLEASE let me catch my son trying to go in for that extra patty when he know damn well that he can't open wide enough to fit that first patty. Boy I'm about to bitch slap upside the head for talking about your number 8 extra cheese combo.

Jesus christ you're fucking cringe, kill yourself you ugly reject

>uneducated
said the ignorant shitposter.

Disagree with her all you want, but keep your alternative facts to yourself. She has a doctorate in Phlisophy from Oxford.

No-one questions Trump's intelligence, awareness, or patriotism any longer, aside from those with enough conscience to realize they've made a huge mistake in voting for him. Everyone else is aware that this ignorant megalomaniac gets his "news" from shill TV stations, despite having access to the world's best intelligence gatherers, because the delivered facts don't jive with his agenda to rule the world. He is a globalist, but only if he's the ruler. And you get nothing, fool.

I'll do that based on your advice. Glad I could make you cringe, faggot

you forgot the eggs, she has to eat 'em all.

.. she doesn't have to tell what happened, but she does have to eat the eggs.

That bitch fucking ugly. I don't respect ugly people. Fags and dikes and other weirdos are nature trying to say: you ain't meant to reproduce. Your defective genes are not to be propagated. Enuff retards, fat fucks, degenerates, lbgtyqtr community of people identifying as stuffed animals. Clean slate required. War imminent

*he

Ohhh she gonna be eating more then just some eggs. I mean trust me... she's gonna be eating those eggs. Don't worry about that. Whether she be wanting to eat them or not, but she's gotta eat those eggs. Now in addition I'm going to be out on that street corner offering up my combo number 3 extra roast beef special to the world, and she can partake in these exotic flavors if she be wanting to, however, I'm not just gonna force her to partake on these worldly pleasures. You know what I'm saying?

Kek, Michael savage calls her "Rachel madcow".

Keep believing that Mr. Jew Snowflake.
If you're lucky you may only be required to undergo re-education instead of extermination when the time comes.

how can one thread have so much cancer?

You must be new here.

kek.

The willful ignorance of Team Trump really is stunning

this homie got his down like a science.

.. have some ferrets, my man.

You must be jew here

projection 101 with the mad ugly autismo, you're fooling no one reject

Lol poor little faggot got triggered. If they say "cuck has no meaning", they mad bro. No, cuck has much meaning, it's words like racist, misogynist, and xenophobe that have no meaning.

Reeeeeeee, STFU you Trump faggots!

Just because you can parrot what everyone says about you and attempt to turn it around, it doesn't make it true, you fucking retard :')

Check'd
Sup Forumsecause....

I thank you my brotha. I tell you what I got something for you as well.

Welcome to politics

Your understanding of linguistics needs a lot of work, fucko

Go back to sucking Trump's dick, Sean Hannity!
>stop trolling /b

Mah Nigga!!
Oops....,
Mah Aryan Brother!!!

someone start a new pro-trump/triggering liberals thread?

How can you question what he hasn't even got?

We need to construct a safe space so you don't get triggered so hard, cupcake.

aka every single news media outlet in this country. it is pathetic how blatant they are in their partisanship. i hope trump obliterates dc and takes the media down with it.

>Michael savage calls her "Rachel madcow".
how very.. eeh... inventive, of him.

go be fat somewhere else u Romanian shitposting alt-right shill.

>This ignorant, uneducated, bull-dyke cunt
forced Drumpf to release some of his tax returns. KEK

>Uneducated
Went to Stanford
Rhodes Scholar
DPhil from Oxford

...okay. Have a nice day.

Agreed

The establishment left needs to die

Blm

Pc culture

Pedo kike Hollywood

And of course the the Jewed up education system brain washing the minds of our children

Time for a change

>Mr. Jew Snowflake

gr8 b8 m8

pssst

you just be mew here

>being this new
you do know how 'reply' is supposed to work, right??

keep crying

alt-right shill detected. seriously, shouldn't u be on Sup Forums mining for alternative fact infographs?

go eat some chicken tendies kiddo; Sup Forums is not ur "safe space."

Good one man.
I bet that slogan will win you the next election too

Triggered

Ooopsie!
It's time to leave the canceous thread

TRIGGERED

But you were fine with all the fast food references?

lol

>lies
sure kid

cuck has entered the common vernacular to mean just that, a cuck-- if you're uneducated enough to not know what that means you should self flagellate and cum into your own eyeballs fucko. oh boy let's act like retards and argue semantics-- well how about these semantics you double niggering fukboi

trump is a fag

triggered trumpet lol

>our President's wisdom
now I know you're trolling

>mfw i forgot that Sup Forums is now full of newfags and political interns