alcoholics dont really get hangovers

I remember my first beer, too

why not stop drinking

Have you ever drank hand sanitizer?

This! Not OP here but that's my prob.
Wondering getting into light drugs now.

How do you power through the hangovers?

I beat my wife and kids

I drink my piss / cum to absordb the leftover alcohol in my system so that I feel better.

It's just always around and I'm bad at saying no
They do when they drink 17oz of vodka and a few beers
Trying. Locked myself in my room most of yesterday to avoid the alcohol, but I leave for food and get offered boozed
Weed, water, vomitting, followed by more weed and water, and maybe a coffee

Hey OP, if you stopped drinking (100%), literally EVERYTHING in your life would become better again. I mean EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE would be great compared to what it currently is.

You already know it's never going to get better than this otherwise. Why not give it a chance for a month?

Are you a woman or a man.stop wining people like u give drug addicts and drunks a bad image.act like a grown up.

Im a pretty bad alchy. Ive only been really hungover a few times. Most of the time when I drink too much I wake up still drunk.

Do you get DTs yet OP?

Not OP but I had to stop drinking and smoking because I got terribly sick from a flu. Life continued to be shit.

Same fam
Keep telling myself ill stop tomorrow

I have. Not op but I have.

9 years sober here. Over did it one night...almost died...quit the next day.

Have you tried just smoking a shitload of weed instead of drinking?

Does anybody else know you're trying to quit, so they know not to offer you booze?

story?

Why would you want to stop drinking? It's the only thing that numbs and let's you forget

how do you define yourself as an alcoholic

Yeah, I didn't start drinking alcohol until I was 22, but I had been a daily cannabis smoker since I was around 10

I went to my friends wedding and drank a quarter bottle of tequila and dropped his kid on its head while no one was looking accidentally because I was trying to be helpful but was just a sloppy fucking drunk loser. I just got done throwing up, maybe, after about two hours, and I'm already having shots, on an empty stomach

have you ever drank just 1 beer but have a hangover that felt like you drank a lot more?

German here.
I drink more every weekend.
Is it true that US people drink so little that this counts as being an alcoholic ?