American """"""""""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""""""""

>american """"""""""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""""""""

hes become so cringe worthy. Cant believe he was funny at one point

>call anything you don't like a nazi/racist/sexist

No wonder his ratings are in the shitter.

They even want to move Corden into his slot because hes doing so terribly. Hes also having to deal with a lawsuit by Comedy Central now.

>Hes also having to deal with a lawsuit by Comedy Central now.

Story behind that?

Apparently they're saying some of the characters and skits hes reusing on his new show are their intellectual property. CBS actually pulled the same shit with Letterman.

DUDE POLITICS LMAO

THIS WILL SURELY GET MORE VIEWERS

Viacom own Stephen Colbert. Stephen Colbert now works for CBS. CBS and Viacom used to be butt buddies but now aren't. So Stephen Colbert is not allowed to be Stephen Colbert on Late Night with Stephen Colbert.

>he disagrees with my ridiculous opinion
>after his entire career is doing the same thing
what

he should have stayed with the report and his character

he's gone off the deep end

You mean Stephen Colbert isn't allowed to play the whole Colbert Report shtick which he did in an attempt to revitalize his show

Fuck off

>It will never be 2004 again and liberals will never be witty again

Why! WHY! I hate richfags but all the women and SJWs and nignogs keep ruining the ideology for me. Fuck man, liberalism use to be the funny and great. Now it's just cringe.

I hear his ratings are tanking but never watched his shows

what's he doing differently?

>assuming what opinions I have

Because there is a limit to white guilt.

>humor
>not humour

Step your game up.

Sorry lad, it's over. Learn to adapt and laugh at the latest bit "whitemansplaining" like a good cuck

liberals used to have a point back when Bush and the neocon hawks were the establishment and the Republicans were the party of wall street

but they're the establishment now

Being himself rather than a persona. Pretty sad when you think about it.

You don't need comedians to make fun of this election. It does it by itself

Bazanga

On the Colbert Report he was playing a Conservative caricature. It was making fun of stuff like Fox News and Republicans in general. Thing is it actually called bullshit on both sides often. So it had wide appeal.

On the Late Show he is literally just himself, which is a vehement liberal. The wittiness is gone, replaced by a pandering echochamber.