New celeb obsession thread!

New celeb obsession thread!

I love my Queen!

Me too

;)

>when she see's the leaks

Trips checked. She doesn't have her own, so which of the leaks would she like the most? Paige?

alison brie marisa tomei

celebs are just people we all know... gay and lame

I bet she loved the 3some paige vid

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba w-was v-very upset t-tonight after sh-she caught m-me st-stuffing a-a p-pair o-of her panties f-f-from yesterday into m-my mouth, s-savoring the vivid f-flavors from stingy brown smears t-to yellow stains... She smashed m-my face a-at least f-five t-times with her fists, c-causing me to spit th-the panties o-out a-and f-fall o-on the g-round in a-a daze... Then sh-she t-took o-off m-my socks and strangled m-me f-for a-a-at l-least 3 minutes, m-making m-me cry o-out and gurgle h-horribly... After sh-she s-saw m-me i-in g-great emotional d-distress, because I was wondering h-how l-long she was going t-to beat m-me up, she s-stopped, s-saying I-I was a-a worthless animal and, i-if I want t-to see the light o-of the n-next d-day, I-I better s-stop s-stealing h-her personal i-items... I-I then b-bowed and collapsed b-before h-her i-in fear and a-agreed n-never t-to do s-so worthless a-a thing e-ever again... She then bent o-over m-me on the ground, f-fart i-in m-my face twice and l-left m-me t-to recover, t-telling m-me n-not t-to even come cl-close t-to her bedroom th-the r-rest o-of the night...

I really want a Bella and Dove M Monroe cosplay sextape

WTF dude... pathetic... didnt even read it all bc of the beta ass stuttering bullshit... be a man and stop being a faggot

mmm, more Ariel and Kylie always welcome. Don't know why I see those two as the same, but whatever.

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sirs; I-I know it m-must be d-difficult t-to t-trudge through l-life w-without h-having a-a w-world c-class m-mistress... I-I'm s-so s-sorry y-you a-are s-so vexed and w-want t-to apologize f-for m-my wanton a-acts i-in g-grabbing h-her a-away f-from the rest of th-the world...

>replying to stutterbotbro

Holy shit mate, I totally forgot about her

Nice peypey's pic user!

She's great right? For all the whining on here, here reduction appears to have given her the confidence to share a hell of a lot more than she might otherwise have.

My folder for her is a bit dry. Any anons want to help?

Ofc

you know, big knockers are nice and all but I think I liked her better when she was a boy

I havent see her after her reduction

Google time

fuck that bollocks
she was never shy about them before getting them reduced
all she really needed to do was eat less and exercise more
it was completely unnecessary surgery

Id be constantly fapping

We just need Bella to clean up her act before she decides to take that Marilyn Monroe cosplay a little too far.

Fuck the quasimodo jokes. She's hot, she's funny, and she acts less like a stuck-up queen than half the celebs this board fawns over. Why couldn't she have pics leaked...

she doesn't act stuck up because she's chav gutter trash

Yeah, shes lohaning it pretty much

Be that as it may, are you saying you wouldn't?

>tfw no more pics of her squeezing his cock

You can like who you want dude, it's the typed stuttering that makes you an attentionfag.

I-I know sh-she i-is a-a wonderful w-woman a-and I-I'm j-just a-a slime o-on the pavement by comparison... I-I a-always t-try m-my best t-to be worthy o-of h-her...

My favorite part of that pic is Elizabeth Giles has him (and really her) couple inches at most from her boobs and is like "meh, not worth looking down from my soda". Obv a staged pic, but I don't even get what they were aiming for.

>that makes you an attentionfag
and look at you, giving him what he wants

Huh, interacting with you was a mistake I see, you didn't even respond to my criticism.
Well I'm not in the mood to fap, so chatting with people instead is the only entertainment I'm gonna get from this thread. Also that monkey has got game, going in for a french kiss like that.

Your dubs demand respect, your insistence on posting one of the few fakes out of her actual leak do not.

Sh-She i-is s-so beautiful m-men j-just n-naturally h-h-hate the m-man wh-who p-possesses her...

Dude, God damn this is cringe as fuck. Please an hero

Hot, but fake.

You guys are worshiping the lowest members of society... pathetic

>cringe
>still typing an hero
both of you are

More like hot, but not her.

b-b-Sup Forums is is f-fu-fucking d-dead because o-of u f-fa-faggots !

Good one fucking loser

I can't wait until you die alone

Sage

trips speaks technical truth, which is the very best kind of truth.

>lowest members of society
women? I'm sure there are some dick threads up for you

I-I'm s-so g-glad I-I l-lucked o-out that d-day I-I decided t-to approach h-her a-and try f-for it... I-I thought f-for sure she w-was g-going to whip m-my balls o-off w-with a-a ninja k-kick and l-leave m-me r-rolling around o-on the ground b-but sh-she a-actually a-allowed m-me t-t-to talk t-to her...

>sage

Still at this shtick, huh. You'd think this shit would have become tiresome even for the dullest of autists by now.

I love my Queen too.

Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir; m-my m-mistress i-is v-very b-beautiful and I-I'm v-very s-sorry t-to say m-mine...

Need more Selena in here.

The queen of queens tbh

Her hand

Thank you :)

Agreed

right you are, Sup Forumsrother

100% fake, and 100% still would.

we all know it and we all would, user

So how long do you think Cara had her on her knees?

Bouncing on your cock ... hnnng

please help baby
grow some breasts
because she looks
like a flat chested boy!

fuck yeah

I definitely would, but only if she'd been checked thoroughly by a doctor beforehand.

That's a given with all celebrities right? Except maybe Ciara and Julianne Hough.

I've always wonder how fat and lonely you have to be to contribute to these threads...

triple-doubles. He speaks the Divine Word. Delete this thread at once!

Don't know