What does love mean to you?

What does love mean to you?

something like this

3D502BE

Love is a overrated concept. It is Nice to be infatuated with someone, but that eventually fades and then you're stuck with a nasty human who has a ton of expectations towards your behaviour...

I don't understand what love is yet. maybe im just too young to know.

a blowjob and breakfast with her the next day

wish i knew

how old are you two? have you never met a woman who made you feel things in your heart?

Devotion and willful sacrifice to your partner

my current gf is borderline aromantic. part of her wants to push me away and the other wants to embrace me. its so hard to deal cause she subconsciously locks me out of her thoughts. i will prevail eventually anons. just need some support.

Talk to her. Don't deal with it by yourself. If she's your gf, you need to help her and she needs to help you (until the point where you're hurting yourself to help her. don't set yourself on fire to keep other people warm.), so try to communicate about it.

we had a long, long talk about it last night and we are making good progress. just not as fast as i would like. rn she is trying to get away from her abusive dad so its kind of back and forth, a battle between empathy and apathy.

I'm in similar position, just don't give up.on her due to the problem she has in her mind. I understand the long years of locked in herself world, where she doesn't let anyone but herself, where she suffers but as she have let you in, you are her light in the darkness that contempts her.

I've been dealing with several relationship till now, some were anxiety problem (as its current), other depression and one in particular where she was alcoholic, drug user... All of them ended when they got better when I pulled them out of the dark... I will stay and shine for current person I'm fighting and all I want is her to be better, stronger and shine brighter than the sun.

It will take time, user don't give up because one cloud have dimmed the light, it will shine again.

Love is like a rainbow.
Love comes after the rainy day.
Love then fades away.

love is like jenkem
you get high on it and feel great
then it wears off and you realize it was shit to begin with

thanks for the words dude. means a lot.

Shit. . .

Meant to reply to
XD

Baby don't shoot me

> words spoken by someone who lost a true love or a true love never won.

why would anyone waste a perfectly good bullet on you

Thanks user, now I don't feel like trying

Love is to choose to keep being lust

someone i can tolerate without justification
serious life advice, take the 5 you have no issue with rather than the 10 you have to convince yourself you love

Same shit here..i feelnlike she is being bipolar with her love lmao..but on a serious note she might just be an independant woman that doesnt need to constantly be reminded of your love her..at first it bothered me but now i just let her do her and i still get laid and everything works out.

Ah fuck off ya edgy wannabe poetic cunt.

You are welcome user, just know the risk you are taking.. As well the point when she gets better she may or will leave you...

If you are fighting for her, to be better and stronger you will continue the fight. As yoi are the reason for her smile in the bad and in the good days.

>All of them ended when they got better when I pulled them out of the dark...
This seems to be more common than I thought. It's the main reason why I'm hesitant to stay with someone who "needs to be saved."
As I see it, only one can save oneself, and only if he is willing to. I managed to do it, but I won't claim "If I made it, everyone can make it too" some might truly need someone else.

But I admire your determination user. Hope this time ends better for you.

I dunno, probably something you did to anger god

i will never experience true love again, almost a year since i broke up after 5 years.
Awell at least i got my beer

Something I'll never get to experience.

Absolute devotion
Unconditional adoration and admiration.
Always being there when he/she needs you
Sticking with them through all the bullshit of everyday life, and personal lives.
Taking care of them
Mentally
and
Physically.

Which also means taking care of yourself mentally and physically, because when one of you hurts, both of you hurt.

That's love, and unfortunately, it doesn't always stick.

Two souls joined forever.

Even if it goes wrong, you never forget.

You know many people have asked me this question, and over the years I believe I've come up with a satisfactory answer. Love is making a shot to the knees of a target a hundred and twenty kilometres away using an Aratek sniper rifle with a trilight scope. Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle and together achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

Thank you user, I don't see it as a bad thing, you know I may be the reason for them to shine but I'm not here to stop or control them, they have their own life. All I ever wanted to see them was be happy, smiling and strong.

For current person it's different since there is this wierd connection, a bond that I've never felt from the 5 min I spoke with her and same goes for her... It's like I can read her mind and feel her even when she is not near. I get a feeling and call her usually it ends up "How did ya know that I was shutting down and was in pain?"... I don't have an answer for that but I'm willing to find it out.

you're probably right, i need to repent for all my sins. forgive me Jesus
that actually sounds kind of scary, like two mutants fused together permanently leaving a scar on your memory

joined forever like all those extra chromosomes

Love means pain.

How important is sex for a relationship?

"Nighty night my love, as you are dreaming, walk trough the beautiful path I'm right behind you love... Look to the right you have a double rainbow above the green field, where the river flows and the mountains are in the background. Stop for a minute, make a wish as the legend says "One who sees the twin colorful magic, one shall make a wish and it shall be granted" continue walking, magic is awaiting you as magic draws magic closer to make bigger, stronger bond... When souls collide of two, as they become one, as that one is in power... Even the gods of Olympus afraid of the One.

You are my partial one and I'm yours partial one.. As collision, when hugging, we are one."

> She is my inspiration
> For K
> For Her

Meatbag.

Being with someone who'se the same kind of weird that I am. Love is being with someone who genuinely cares and enjoys my company. Sure, sex is nice, but it isn't love

Love is an emotional response to constant interaction with another human. Keep everyone at a distance and you can avoid it all together. The only possible positive outcome of love is having someone who you can force to die for you, but such a thing can be achieved without making yourself vulnerable.

empty.

>Sure, sex is nice, but it isn't love
With the last girl I thought I loved but really i just liked the sex

It's a vague feeling that's different to everyone.

For me, it's watching someone. It's witnessing them change over time, but always loving that person that they are, no matter who they are, or who they become. You love the life, the soul. Not necessarily always that persons personality, their choices or lifestyle. It's deeper than that.

I think people get too involved with inconsequential shit and minutae.

Pretty important

Pain and a slow death. Worst feeling in the world

>nighty nighty my love
>tips fedora

> How old are you anons?
> How many relationships?
> How long are you single?

> 23
> 3
> 4 months

The body's chemical betrayal of rational thought and the abandonment of self preservation above all else.

>when hugging
how many friendzones are you in, user?

mind your own fucking business you fucking turd

Somebody gets it!

Well being a young boy and go with fedora jokes, a man will treat a girl or a woman as she is princess, he will tell her how much she means, showing his feelings doesn't make him weak or pathetic but stronger for showing his feelings. Well while for others, outside of the picture of hers, them he is a wolf standing against the world to fight alone.

To me it feels like

There’s a magical place
We’re on our way there
With toys in their millions
All under one roof
It’s Called Toys’R’Us!

Soon after bedtime
When dark nightime falls
Geoffrey and helpers stock up on the shelves
From ceiling to floor

Books, Boardgames and Bikes
Teddies, Puppets and Dolls
Bats, Spaceships and Trikes

‘There’s Millions!’ says Geoffrey
All under on roof

It’s Called Toys’R’Us! Toys’R’Us!
Toys’R’Us! Toys’R’Us!

I guess you guys want the physical connection, sex kisses and 50 shades of shitty things?

Who would blame you, for not knowing what love can be and how is the best way to feel it.

A comfortable passive feeling.

Pain and suffering. No freedom. Your shit is not just your shit. You sometimes get sex.

Idk never a serious relationship but I've dated 4 girls
Not seeing anyone as of Wednesday when she backed off

I don't know about you, but I love these DUBS

Toys R Us brings back so many noatalgic memories, thankyou user.

how about you stfu before I bust 50 shades of nut on your girls face

Not totally severing a relationship with someone at the age of 19 because you "dont know if we should get married yet"

Interesting immature response, please continue.

what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard Morty then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are going to do it. Break the cycle Morty, rise above, focus on science.

it's just that

I honestly believe you can only truly love your children, you just tolerate your spouse long enough

Good post

>borderline
run while you still can, or, make her go to cognitive terapy.

save it, it's all yours my friend