I just broke up with my boyfriend. I know it was the right thing to do but I really miss him...

I just broke up with my boyfriend. I know it was the right thing to do but I really miss him. What can I do to get passed this?

There is no easy way to do that. I had to break up with my gf about half a year ago, still can't get over her. You will just have to wait and eventually the emotions should pass

Masturbate, watch movies, fuck that guy who was into you, enjoy life

u can kill yourself fam

Well you're not very nice.

try being with a girl.. you can fuck your sadness away

But I'm only attracted to me. Strong masculine men.

well, then go and fuck a strong masculine men, try a gym, man always wanna fuck

Tits or gtfo cum dumspter or just off urself if ur a disgusting fag

Why did you break up with your boyfriend OP

I don't have tits if I did they'd be moobs.

He was an alcoholic and would become physically and verbally abusive. If he would have gotten help with his drinking he would have been great.

wait.. you are a man?

Yes I am.

then i change my message, go to a gay club and start sucking and fuck the first guy you met.

not that it will mean a single dick for you but I used to have an alcoholic friend myself and I cut him out of my life too, alcoholics are just fucking toxic people

I'm actually picky with guys I play with and especially date.

He couldn't control his drinking. In the end he got fired and I had to pay all the rent and bills while he did nothing to change his ways.

then thats the reason your relationship sucked, and the next one will too, the problem its not your boyfriend (even if he really was) the problem its you

You must be fun at parties.

im serious, when people are too picky its all about non important things, like good body, "bad boys" etc..
The reason your relationships will fail, its cause you like boys for all the wrong reasons, probabbly the two reasons you where atracted to your EX where:
Sexi body
He ignored you, he was this look of a bad boy.

Thats all..

If you wanna met good people, dont find them in a bar, unless you just want to fuck, you just dont met people to met on a bar