Retarded quotes thread

Retarded quotes thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eorpMrHAi3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how can jet beams melt my dreams, if my beams are not real dreams?

Doesn't sound stupid at all. You made a fool of yourself sire.

i hate people who think depriving yourself of sleep is a habit of successful people. way to ruin your cognitive abilities for 4 extra hours. learn proper time management retards

>Howard studied chemical engineering at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn until he fell out with one of his professors over the answer to the 1x1=1 conundrum.

>"How can it equal one? If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told its two, and that cannot be."

>The Brood is one of Cronenberg's best movies and one of the best American horror movies around.

This so much. Society should've never normalcized sleep deprivation

How fucking retarded can you be?

One one time is one.

sleeping to much affect your health in a very badway

As a fellow chemical engineer, I am ashamed to share that title with this fucking idiot.

>1x1 has no effect
Ok so if you have a space that is 1 meter by 1 meter I guess that means the space doesn't have a 1m^2 area and that is completely meaningless

that's a legit good quote... the fuck is wrong with you

“My response to the “I am not a feminist” internet phenomenon….

First of all, it’s clear you don’t know what feminism is. But I’m not going to explain it to you. You can google it. To quote an old friend, “I’m not the feminist babysitter.”

But here is what I think you should know.

You’re insulting every woman who was forcibly restrained in a jail cell with a feeding tube down her throat for your right to vote, less than 100 years ago.

You’re degrading every woman who has accessed a rape crisis center, which wouldn’t exist without the feminist movement.

You’re undermining every woman who fought to make marital rape a crime (it was legal until 1993).

You’re spitting on the legacy of every woman who fought for women to be allowed to own property (1848). For the abolition of slavery and the rise of the labor union. For the right to divorce. For women to be allowed to have access to birth control (Comstock laws). For middle and upper class women to be allowed to work outside the home (poor women have always worked outside the home). To make domestic violence a crime in the US (It is very much legal in many parts of the world). To make workplace sexual harassment a crime.

In short, you know not what you speak of. You reap the rewards of these women’s sacrifices every day of your life. When you grin with your cutsey sign about how you’re not a feminist, you ignorantly spit on the sacred struggle of the past 200 years. You bite the hand that has fed you freedom, safety, and a voice.

In short, kiss my ass, you ignorant little jerks.” -Mark Ruffalo

She's obviously joking around you socially inept goon

I would like to see that. No matter how out of context it would be.

“Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway.” -Robert Downey Jr.

Pretty retarded, but sounds really good. He is excused.

yall niggas call me back when you have your own axiom system

>if you isagree with my ideology ur literally evil incarnate and deserve to get all your rights taken

what a fascist leftie cuck.

I hope he don't cut his dick.

Sounds cool when you can do whatever you want because your father in Hollywood business.

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

The Rolling Stone article where he talks about this is pretty fascinating. Apparently he spends up to 17 hours a day with his Asian wife, cutting shapes out of plastic to make geometrical models to prove this 1x1=2 theory.

Also when he was a kid his father stabbed a man to death in front of him, in an argument over who was next to see a department store Santa.

There's no comedy in existence that can make me laugh harder or more consistently than that article.

>Also when he was a kid his father stabbed a man to death in front of him, in an argument over who was next to see a department store Santa.

Ben Carson is his dad?

>it's real
Holy shit. That dude is fucking pants on head. Not just the 1x1 thing, but the fact that to this day he still defends his dad stabbing another kids dad in front of him because "I don't raise no sheep. I raise men." So insane.

>Jonah Hill is a genius.

>sleeping too much is bad
>sleeping too little is bad

It's almost like moderation is the key or something.

So it's okay when modern feminists spit all over the ideals of Feminism, but if you point out their blatant hypocrisy, you're the one spitting all over it. Okay. Sure.

>so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told its two, and that cannot be.

Mark Ruffalo truly is the worst kind of limousine liberal. Even worse than Gwyneth Paltrow, George Clooney and Leonardo DiCaprio.

That sounds absolutely buttfucking retarded. I don't know if he actually said it but that quote is really dumb and doesn't even make sense.

This is lame

>no Terrence Howard, the math genius posted yet

shame on you Sup Forums

Read the thread you stupid fuck

>a peaceful state like Israel

Look at him and laugh

he's right you you dumb alt-rightie memegoober

What exactly is wrong with that quote?

No, it doesn't.

Because you think 8-9 hours is unhealthy, it's not. You're probably going to post that study that showed those people WITH CANCER dying when they slept that long because you're a brain-dead retard.

>equating first wave feminism to 3rd wave

Big difference between voter rights and muh wage gap.

>the “I am not a feminist” internet phenomenon
what the fuck is this?

I'm not an "ist" of any kind at all. I don't buy into or advocate ideologies, why the fuck would I? I just want to live my life by a simple mantra of "treating everyone well when you first meet them, and then as they treat you from there on out." I'm perfectly willing to be happy and kind to anyone I meet unless they cross me or my family. Why should I be expected to be an advocate for anything?

You have a basket. You have apples.

You take a single apple and you put it in the basket one time. You now have one apple in the basket.

You take handfuls of five apples. You put two handfuls of five in the basket. The basket now has ten apples.

The basket has eleven apples Howard go to bed

everything is easier when you're a manlet

He's wrong because he thinks everything that is good for women was done through feminism. Feminism is a political movement with multiple different sects and ideologies. It's not just, "I don't want women to be raped, therefore I'm a feminist." That's not how it fucking works, Mark.

I'm just... wow that is, yeah. I guess the brain really can convince itself of anything.

HOL UP

What's it like having such a bad attention span?

It must be right, he's running that egyptian kang algebra that built the pyramids.

"Science isn't about facts or memorization it's about smoking weed and looking at the stars"

It's clickhole

So do people now finally realize that he and Bill Nye are hack "scientists"?

I have more respect for Bill because I grew up watching him but they're both memes along with michio kaku

Except that Michio is genuinely brilliant and actually does some shit in name of science instead of regurgitating memes on twitter.

The people who already knew that still know that and the people who didn't still don't.

no way she actually said this! but it made me laugh pretty hard

she actually said that. I guess it she is functioning under the idealogy that you can't be a victim if you are dead.

This is fake

ching chong

This so much, it's like equating pre-Renaissance Christianity and modern Christianity

Nope, she actually did.

How does it not make sense? Are you retarded?

I don't believe this is a true quote but Al Sharpton is genuinely the devil.

Mud is easy to avoid and it's just a variation on rainbows and rain.

Just another reason to not vote for crooked Hillary

you don't accidently get into the best universities in the world and graduate summa cum laude

That's a pretty valid quote

Imagine all the poor victims who are going to suffer when she sends us to war with Russia to defend ISIS

>literally evil incarnate
This may be an exageration on your part but he did not imply the second part

5 yen have been deposited into your alibaba account

Prove me wrong, faggit

If you can't get a quote as simple as this I feel sorry for anyone that takes you to the movies.

He's Batman though so it's true for him

youtube.com/watch?v=eorpMrHAi3E

>This one brings the emotion faggotry into battle

i wonder how enthusiastic he is right now

>One of the related videos is Hitchens versus Sharpton

What a shitshow that must be.

Avoiding the mud is a form of dealing with it.

I don't know what is that you mean by that "rainbows" reference.

You can't think abstractly, apparently, and the most basic metaphors confuse you.

kinda of hilarious that this is real

>WE WUZ ATROLOGISTS

i bet you were, you fucking nigger. btw you probably meant to say astronomy, or at least i hope you did, you dumb motherfucker

> "His daddy who three years ago spent 11 months in prison for stabbing a man to death while waiting in line to see a department-store Santa."
> american justice

It was probably another black guy

I like sleeping though. It's the closest thing to suicide.

>a peaceful state like israel

Well to be fair he doesn't say how many hours of sleep you should get.
Maybe he assumes that everybody sleeps eleven hours a day.

>tfw second season of True Detevtive was based on this quote

Do you autismo, pal?

They should do that anyway. Would be the best part of the series.

>"How can it equal one? If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told its two, and that cannot be."

He is greek

Aka he is saying "only sleep 14 hours instead of 18"