Got fucked up in. Manila and married a ladyboy but she's konda cute so I'm gonna roll with it

Got fucked up in. Manila and married a ladyboy but she's konda cute so I'm gonna roll with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h5dKZjUr6xM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Jeffrey!

Story and or pics?

OP leave us hanging. How did you find out, what was your reaction, etc etc

actually pretty cool
Get an aids test. How does the ass smell? Have you creampied?

It's the first day, gonna get to it tonight. She says we sealed the marrige last night but I don't remember it.

So you wake up find out ur married and don't fuck immediately. Yet post on here first. If it was me I would get bj upon hearing we are married and creampie immediately. And how do you have a pic to post yet don't know how the ass smells. This story is falling apart son.

Gay

Basically what happened this morning

>wake up in rented room, head fucking hurts cause hangover
>hear someone moving around
>get up, see her in kitchen, she's making breakfest
>sees that I'm up. Kisses me good morning, asks me how I'm doing etc. Ask her who she is. Tells me I'm her wife. Got married last night. Kinda shocked.
>tells me she would finish breakfest and we can go over it after. Look through phone, all I had was this pic. Posted it here and had breakfest

Manila?! Might as well be a different fucking demention, just go the fuck back where ever you came from. Marriage will be null an void. Fag!

Her there is no her, that's a dude an your a homo.

>Mom...dad....I'm gay.

Alright sure I guess.

O
How cute :3
Ghb is a hellaofa drug.

Ghb?

And still not blow job? What kIndah trap is this? Most traps are freaks and you eating instead of creampie and bj

Dubs of truth. What Trans isn't giving up the ass after finding someone to marry her dog fave ass. Call bullshit.

The same thing thy use in hangovers movie lol :3 have a noice honney moon annon lol.

Tbh I have a headache and I haven't asked for one. She's been affectionate though. Pretty good cook too.

Thanks bud

Bs. So she said you fucked. No condom. What does your Dick smell like.
>bad headache
>post ama thread

Don't know if we used a condom or not.

Smell your Dick. Takes one sec. I'll never understand Bs liar threads.

That nice. You were so far in the closet and you found your Christmas present. Your are realy gay. youtu.be/h5dKZjUr6xM

same sex marriage is illegal there, your marriage is void, nothing to worry about

Went to the bathroom to piss. Quick smell, doesn't smell like anything out of the ordinary.

Yeah I suppose. He's kinda cute though, dont know about the rules/laws about bringing him back.

You'll probably have to sponsor him/her for a visa if you want to her to stay. It takes 12-18 months. Or you could have him come on a tourist visa and take a trip to Canada everything 3 months to renew it

That might be a good option. I'll have to keep that in mind

he.
you married a man.

you are a gayrod.

So quick update. We've been talking.

Apperantly he's some 19, verging on 20 hooker who's swears he's clean. But I'll have to double check.

Apperantly when I get shitfaced I would visit him and while fucking was involved, apperantly I would mostly just talk to him, albit poorly. Last night I was upset that I was lonely after I had seen some wedding that day and I suggested we get married. He apperantly loved me as well, so we found some shady rent-a-priest and got hitched.

Not really sure how to go from here.

check for documents and stuff, after checking how safe things are just leave the country and that's it, immigration is too much work and not worth it