Let's get this cringe thread going.

Hahaha sides to Venus

Cringe win.

I don't understand how this is cringe.

PFFT

realistically this is funny as shit

I'm in this fb group. Goddamnit.

Holy shit these are fucking awful

And then when I called the number, I was transported to brony land and I fucked all the ponies I wanted. The end.

***teleports into your butthole***
BRAAAAAAAP nothing personal kid.

I can't tell if these are the depraved lies of some lonely basement dweller, or if they're satire.

Who the fuck drinks until they black out? Stop making shitty life choices, that bitch is like 30 years old.

The mere fact that he has a girlfriend makes him less cringey than 90% of the autists on Sup Forums

From the novel "Tales From The Reddit"

Wait whats cringe about this?

Just a magic player

I don't see the cringe. He has gf and happens to be Magic player

Not cringe.

shit

But Magic is for nerds.

I'd still smash.

>pretty saxy

It's certainly a satire.

It was actually a non-cringey *meh* kinda story right until
>Nobody messes with Twilight sparkle

Fuck me. I used to like that show, but the fanbase killed it. Like the Bible.

That's fucking boss. You're probably just a lonely, bitter fag.

What's cringe about this? The man has a singular passion and a girlfriend. Seems like a decent set of circumstances.

This is not cringe. He plays Magic, as far as we know she may be into Cupcakes or knitting. They love eachother to the point she knows this is important to him.

Is this cringe because he appears to be using only /primarily basic lands in a Junk deck?

i dont get it

you made this worth it

Far from cringe, faggot.

Sounds like my roommate, he spends more time playing whatever he plays instead of spending time with his gf.

that is def not cringe, sounds like your jeolous.

1) not only did this guy get a GF as a magic player, but he has her trained properly....

even if you aren't a magic player, god damn the training involved to get her to wait for you with shit on the bed and to not expect you to hope right in....

2) shes fucking skinny.... like... wtf.... half of you retards date land whales and DONT play magic... this chick is skinny and not only doessn't interfer with his magic playing but accepts it to the point that she fucking sleeps with magic cards.

this is alpha as fuck.

but hows that cringe?

That his MOM, moron.

Damn... kek

Not cringe at all

I think you might have been the real cringe all along

Nice quads

420 cringe it
youtu.be/8tXApeDnlAE

>they know how to play the sax
>you know how to play cock

Nice feet

Oh fucking no

The fuck is this?

Bump

So how's it going, Ian?

Some dude just flat out linked this thread to the OP in the comments of the photo. Abort time. The real cringe is about to start.

it hurts my soul

The fuck are you doing user?

topp keck

epic cringe right here boys

what's cringy about that?

it's a girlfriend that understands that his hobbies are important

meanwhile you're a virgin

The least he could've done is not add that shitty line.

>This sword is the child of many millenia
>Fancy the odds?

You could've shot him in the time it took to drop that nugget of wisdom.

Abort time? Get the fuck out you pussy.

Buckle up boyz cause dis gon be gud

Pay attention.

hint: Batman

cringe so hard it becomes ylyl
thats actually pretty funny and no cringe at all
nice feet

Wait this is tge same faggot that says he is twisted not sick or something.

this is actually pretty sweet.

Only cringe there is the pear and chocolate crumble, fucking disgusting.

Triggered

That gif tho

But how is it cringe? It's just funny

Hey guys, I'm the person who posted the photo and I would prefer that you don't talk shit about my life, I've heard a bunch of shit about this website and from what I've seen, most of you are no lives who would rather masturbate to cartoons. At least I have a GF.

Well, techically she/he/it/xe is not user anymore -.-'

I have a girlfriend and still masturbate to cartoons. At least i dont play magic.

watch out boys he totally lucked out at life lottery

face of Sup Forums right here

here it comes

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

now I just masturbate you your gf.

So alpha, he can't afford a table with a night shift job.
Also who fucking photographs their girlfriend after coming home in the middle of the night to post on facebook?

DAMN!

how is this cringe? this dude has a fine ass gf and play a card game and she respects that. don't see the problem here.

>tea
>plastic cup
fucking disgusting fat american pigs

Holy fucking shit

>still had room to flop around on the bed
>is sleeping like a princess
>hot chick with a bf who plays MtG

I see no cringe.

nice feet

Same here how do you even get a girl while you like playing magic cards?
well good for him

Hello guys, I'm the person who posted that response, also know as OP, and I'll say, YOU ALL TOOK BAIT.

Except you.

Can someone explain this pic? Seen it 100 times, never done anything for me

Who is this guy?
Why is he cringey?
Why is he always posted in every cringe thread?