There is a literally perfect girl who lives across my house. I'm covered in burns on most of my face and body...

There is a literally perfect girl who lives across my house. I'm covered in burns on most of my face and body. And I've fallen for her really hard. I've ended up stalking her on Facebook or even through the window. I've even memorized her daily schedule. And in all honesty I feel terrible about it, this is the first time I've been obsessed to the point of feeling psychotic.

This is a little update on my issue. I posted about this a few days ago, and since my post got a ton of attention, some of you might remember me.

I saw her at 4 am last night, returning home obviously drunk. I got down there and asked her if she needed help with anything.
She told me that some asshole put cigarette ash in her drink while she was not looking, and she could barely stand up. So I helped her get to her apartment, and she invited me inside for a coffee. I denied at first, but she insisted and said she's feeling lonely, so I accepted.
It's funny, because so far you think I entered a drunk girl's house and raped her. No I didn't. We just drank coffee together and talked, she was really friendly and nice even after the effect of achohol was gone and I really couldn't believe I was in her house chatting with her.

Now than I got to know her I can't decribe how happy I am, but my obsession with her worries me more now than ever. I don't know where this could lead me.

Pic related (self-deprecating joke).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-JaeBxYCI9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IDIOT, YOU HAD THE PERFECT CHANCE TO RAPE HER!!! IS YOUR BRAIN BURNT TOO??

Gtfo with your furry bullshit

And you think your brain isn't? Autistic rapist fuck.

whatever you say freddy

How new are you?

Stop existing, you dumbshit.

That bitch is all in for burnt jerky dick. No sane person would let a walking corpse in their house at 4 am

OP I would suggest being very casual with her, in passing greet her, don't creep too much. She obviously likes your company if she invited you in. See if you can keep hanging out, and something will probably happen from there.

How is "stop existing" an offense in the first place? Full retard mode: on

Just tell her how you feel, if she doesn't feel the same it will easier to move on than wondering what could have been
Life is short my friend, start living

Yeah, I'll try to do that, thanks for being normal unlike everyone else who replied.
Maybe she doesn't like my company, maybe she was so drunk she thought I'm Deadpool. She posts a ton of Deadpool on Facebook. Heh...

Do you even know her? From what I'm reading you've talked to her once? She's probably not as great as you think. Get to know her and find out for yourself.

I dont expect her to be into me in the first place. I've never been overly clingy in my life and I don't understand what's gotten into me now.

We talked for 4 hours non-stop about pretty much everything that has been on her mind. We have talked before, but just a little. She talked damn fine and smart for someone so drunk.

He meant Kys you 6 piece chicken mcNobody. Christ why are there so many newfags lately.

I'd rather be a walking corpse than a grown up man who still lives in his mom's basement, making fun of strangers on the internet.

Are you implying that "kill yourself" should offend me? That shit is older than the earth, get creative.
I'm definitely not nobody, and it's hillarious if you think that calling me a nobody makes you someone.

Let's see that crispy bacon face son

gg friend!

You're well on your way to being her friendzoned burn victim she keeps around to feel better as she tells herself she doesn't judge people on looks while banging 37 dudes who look infinitely better than you could ever hope to.

Perfect! Wear a deadpool costume when you rape her.

I'm saying though, 1 real conversation and some chit chat here and there isn't a lot. But shit, if you really like her, ask her out some time. Don't be creepy about it, you know, just casually ask her if she wants to go see a movie or whatever. Good luck mate.

No way man, you never know what someone could do to your pics on Sup Forums. Plus, I don't want anyone who knows me to see this post.

show your face op

>I'm covered in burns on most of my face and body.
Skin grafts and stem cell therapy dude, that shit will be gone in 6 months.

Yeah that would be fine by me if I somehow stop seeing her as a woman. Imagine everyone's face when they found out my friend is a 10/10 belly dancer.

could please someone explain to me why Sup Forums is so obsessed with this particular picture? it gets posted all the time!

Are you a woman or perhaps one of those "traps"?

if you really don't want to post your face, at least give a face that is similarly burnt so we can get an idea.

>please explain why Sup Forums is so obsessed with [memes].
she has nice feets

I'll wear a deadpool costume at your funeral

I know how to talk to a woman, I'm not normally some antisocial creep. I've had enough relationships before. Maybe I'll do that some time.

Also, your burns or whatever do not matter at all. Honestly, if she's worth it she is able to see past superficial shit like that. If she can't, well then she was never worth it in the first place.

I'm already dead, newfriend

yeah okay.. how is this meme called? autistic wine pouring wolf furry?

Ha, I've had plenty of that throughout the years. If it only were as easy as you think. Skin grafts and stem cell therapy work within 6 months only on minor and shallow burns

I don't know either.

They'd just be trying to bang her.

One of them might succeed. Also, if her name is Isabel, I'm already banging her.

I'm a man. Traps disgust me

Just don't push her too much.

let it go beef jerky

good one!

> obsessed to the point of feeling psychotic
> I don't know where this could lead me
> I'm not normally some antisocial creep

Okay since the girl I'm talking about seems to like Deadpool like I mentioned before, take as an example his face in the movie and the Deadpool 2016 comic series. I'm too lazy to search through gory pictures to find something similar to me right now, but that's more or less my case. Lots of burns, no har, and no missing facial features of limbs.

You're right, I agree, although I don't expect her to be attracted to me.

No that's not her name, not that I'd cry if it were.

Hi, I'm a research biologist working at a national lab. It's not my department so I don't know all that much about it, but some of my colleagues are working on crazy shit that will eventually be applicable to burns, even well after the fact.

tl;dr, inorganic biocompatible scaffolding which prevents scar tissue from forming. One of the things they really want to bring to human testing with 10-15 years is a process that involves the same tech, seeded with cultured cell populations from the patient's own tissues.

Yeah, pretty much. It's kind of a forced meme at this point, but it gets posted in any thread containing the following topics:

>10/10 girls
>ylyl
>feet thread
>anything furry
>fetishes

Bullshit. If you're getting consistent, (current) stem cell therapy and rehab, you can take a crispy, useless hand and turn it into something pretty normal looking in 5 and a half months, speaking from experience. Modern stem cell therapy can make you heal cuts and tears like fucking wolverine, and while it's not quite as good with burns, it helps.

If you can talk naturally with her without making her scared it means that you have a chance. What I am trying to say is that you have enough self control to not show your obsession

Dude, I have a normal social life, friends and a very good job. I'm a creep with her but I'm not a creep in general. At least I admit my mistakes.

That's amazing, if you're not trolling.

10-15 years? Dude, you know that you can get that skingun cell mist shit in germany right now, right? Are you just in the US? I know US researchers were totally hamstrung back in the 90's with congress's bans on stem cell research.

Real attraction comes from personality, not looks. but she's got to get to know you first of course. Make it happen.

Treatment has helped me a lot, although it hasn't done anything miraculous. I got my burns from an accident when I was 3, now I'm 33. Technology wasn't that good back then.

>play Katawa Shoujo
>follow a guide to get the good Hanako route
>get her to do the same
>profit

It sounds like your girl is not super judgemental and honestly you sound well adjusted, OP. Just a red blooded male. As long as you act normally around her, a little obsession behind the scenes honestly isn't a problem. You'll have a ton of people telling you it's better not to feel/act the way you are, but why? Why bother fighting your biology every moment of the day? Just as long as you don't invade her space without her permission or make her feel uncomfortable, there's literally nothing wrong.

In the meantime, of course don't go for "admitting your feelings" right away like some anons have suggested. Autism. Just spend more time with her. Invite her to cool shit. Hang out. Talk more often. Just be a human being. It'll be obvious to her you're into her. You just have to listen to the signals yourself and see if there's potential for more than friendship or if that's all she's willing to go for. If she "friend zones" you (for lack of a better term), then you'll get over it and still probably have a pretty cool friend. It's just a time issue at that point.

Boy what do u look like

I have to admit I'm very good at pretending everything is okay. I can even hide arousal almost completely at most times.

I'll try, thanks

Bullcrap.
Stem cell therapy heals burns exceptionally well over an extended time.

i'm counting on you to have a beautiful friendship and a broken heart.

do the right thing burnbro

Everyone thinks they can - trust me, they/you can't as well as you think ;)

pics faggot

Well my honest advice is to just be yourself and be normal, You may not give yourself enough credit, Having burns on your face might make you lose confidence in yourself but please know that not all girls want a "perfect" man. Be yourself and become her friend. Maybe more than a friend. Stop letting any negative thought on yourself define you.

BUT
If you decide to continue down the path you're going, my advice is to not let the obsession make you do anything you will truly regret. So be careful..

Kek i can share my little creep story. was friends with a girl for 2 years and i went through her old (~3 years old) facebook pictures and i liked some of them. i lurked all her pictures and while doing it she asked me jokingly on skype if i stalk her because i look at her old pictures. said something like "oh fuck, the likes detected me stalking you". friendship intensified and led to short "relationship".

nice feet

also nice feet

>Real attraction comes from personality, not looks.
Eh... Yes and no. Let's be real here, personality is absolutely paramount, no argument there, but a girl might have the best personality in the world, but if she looks like Freddy Kruger I'm not going to fuck her. I'd be her friend, sure, but are you even going to be able to get hard?

That's fair, and I may have jumped on you before thinking things through. From a mechanical standpoint a hand is fairly simply compared to the face. I've still got some nerve damage so my hand has occasional twitches and jerky movements (probably about 75% functionality), and if we're talking about the face, where you have even more nerves, and where twitchy movements is rather disconcerting. Still, there's some cutting edge meical shit that might help you out. I'm not a doctor, so I might be talking out of my ass here, but most of the people I work with are rich as hell and constantly getting hurt, so I see a lot of fast recoveries, a lot of which comes down to great rehab an stem cell therapy.

Yes she does seem like a very good person. I might try to get to know her a little more if this feeling doesn't go away at all. I don't want to be obsessed with her because it's soul-consuming for me, but also because I don't want to do anything to her I would regret. I mean, I can handle myself just find and I'd never hurt her, but I've heard of other obsessed people losing control eventually, and that scares me.

dude. you're so in. if you don't have a deadpool skinsuit already (and you should, burn victim) get one. You just act a little wacky around her and it'll be dick city.

She didn't seem to notice though, so that's fine by me.

Thank you, I'm trying.
I wouldn't hurt her in any way, but I've heard of obsessed people losing control before, and the thought of it scares me.

jesus OP you didn't tell us your erection muscles got singed. if you have to give her the dick, it's gonna have to be a strap-on. make sure to keep asking her "a-are you there yet. no? ok baby tell me when you cum"

You can't just approach a girl, or anyone else, and her them that you love her out of blue.

>are you even going to be able to get hard?
There's a difference between love and lust mate.

Well you *can*, it's probably just a terrible idea.

when you're ugly your only hope is to be the coolest and most fun dude to be around. just be perfect in every way. by that i don't mean showing up at her door in a tux with fedora, chocolate and roses, singing "bessa me mucho" to her while on one knee. i mean just be cool and fun to be with, be the dude she always want to hang out with.

if you can't sneak into her pants, sneak into her heart first. the danger is of course that if you fuck up you'll end up as the bestfriend who gets to hold her hand as the handsome dudes are plowing her on a daily basis. but played right, she might ignore that you look like freddy krueger.

alternatively, just do like in your gif. that would be funnier.

You're a walking corpse that sits up at night posting on Sup Forums about how he's a stalker.

*paws

ahh. reminda me of my childhood. if it just started prepare for years of torture... she probably thinks youre a creep. Sont let that get you down op. learn to live your own life and dont pay much attention to others

Joke's on you, I'd let her do me with a strap on if that's how she gets off.

"Losing control" is probably just an emotional outburst. Worst case scenario is a yelling fit, unless you're a retard. Even if you scream at her directly and totally scare her away, problem solved in the end, no? Besides, you're a burn victim. People with nothing similar aren't allowed to stay mad at people like you. It's a social thing. You could even just apologize and explain where you're coming from after that ("I'll never know what it might've been like to meet you without any burns, and that frustrates me to no end," and other bullshit excuses for your outburst to drum up enough empathy/ pity to at least not keep it "creepy"), and there'll be no real long term consequences. It might even be like one of her drama movies and she might like it, after the fact. Women are weird.

Don't let stories of psychos "losing control" give you an excuse to go off the deep end, user. Drunk people who aren't used to it often act much more drunk than they are, because social "understanding." They're given an excuse to act out, so they take it. Just be wary and don't let that happen here, man. Don't let fear paralyze you OR influence your thinking.

where the fuck did that furry meme come from though? it's not even funny, it's not annoying either for that matter. i just scroll past it, often not even noticing it. what's the point?

I agree.

Chocolate and peanut butter. Best together. Not sure I could really fall all the way in love with someone without fucking each other and loving it.

No, nice feets is part of the meme.

Underrated post

Good, but you're on Sup Forums at night calling me a walking corpse, so you're probably not any better

I don't think she'd invite me over if she thought I'm a creep

might as well just go all out phantom of the opera on her. start playing the organ loud at night during thunder storms, wear a mask and cape, when she sees you scream "don't look at me!" and then storm back inside and play loud as it pours down outside. she's bound to find an interest in you.

Underrated

>No, nice feets is part of the meme.
no

Not him, but do you get to reference Fallout all the time and call people smoothskins, OP?

It's all about the money, man. I have severe acne scarring and a literal knife scar on my face; I look like someone dragged me face down off the back of a moving truck when I was a kid, but I still get laid whenever I want because I make $250k USD a year. Even fat, ugly, boring neckbeards can get all kinds of women who "really love them" if you have enough cash.

I don't want to scare anyone away, and I hate being pitied on.
I doubt I'll lose control, but even on my previous thread everyone said I'm going to end up a rapist and it made me feel like shit.

I want this to happen so god damn bad.

All of my wat.

No but sometimes I wear a tricorn hat and pretend I'm Hancock.

>Not sure I could really fall all the way in love with someone without fucking each other and loving it.
Love can create lust. I don't think lust can create love.

I have money and a very good job but I'm not looking of some bitch who wants me just for the money.

FUCK OFF

Genius reply. Wtf...

first date:
youtu.be/-JaeBxYCI9k

>"jeez, you're apartment is really huge..."
>"that's not the only thing that's hu... i mean yes... yes it is."