Cuck thread

Cuck thread.

What level of cuck are you?
>You get horny when someone sees your gf/wife naked
>You get horny when someone fap to your gf/wife's pics or vids
>You get horny when someone fuck your gf/wife in a threesome with you
>You get horny when someone fucks your gf/wife while you are watching but not participating

Opposite of a cuck. Absolutely love the idea of fucking someone else's wife or girlfriend and humiliating them.

I don't know if that's a bad thing or not on Sup Forums where everyone here is a big ol' cucklord lmao

I think you can fuck a lot of cuck's women here.

How big is your dick?

BTW Im just a level 2 cuck. I love to know that others are stroking at my gf, but not fucking her.

Seven and about 3/4. Haven't measured since like two years ago tho lol.

Over twice my length. I'd let you fuck my gf without a condom whenever you want.

Got pics of her? Also where you from? Love to help you out with your predicament.

Level2, I couldn't do anything irl I'd get pissed but just strangers jerking to her is hot

>pic related: My GF of course

Show more then

I'm so cucked that the thought of anything with my wife, including her with offer men, doesn't turn me on. Just other women. I'm so cucked, it went WAY the other way.

Here's her tits, thoughts?

How would you fuck her. I got nudes fr response

thoughts?

From Georgia.

I'd cum all over those things right after throat fucking her. She looks hot. More.

Pretty damn good. Got any from the back?

Make her cough and choke on my cock, then bend her over and ram her from behind

I'd bend her over and pull her pants down in front of you, her face facing you as I plunge my cock into her and fuck her like you never could. As she reaches her climax and I reach mine, I'd hope that the sight of her cumming all over my cock made you reel back in ecstasy.

Also, I'd probably pull out because I wouldn't wanna nut in your chick if she's not on the pill.

Here's one of her ass, any reqs?

Damn. Cali here, sorry bro :(. Got any of her nude?

Keep me going for more. Got a bunch

Any face shots?

Here's a better one

No sorry,

prob lvl 2. I love when someone faps to my gf tits

Damn. That ass is damn near perfect along with her tits. If you upload all you have of her to an imgur album and post it here I'll post a webm of my big black cock cumming on her.

Where in cali? We're planning on visiting this summer. If we could stay with you, you can fuck get any time you want. No condom. No responsibility.

If you'd have me as your bull, I'd constantly do it to her, even when you weren't around. Night after night I'd send you screenshots of all of the dirty and raunchy things that your girl is sending me -- all of her nudes, the things she wants me to do... all of it. Any night that we'd fuck, I'd be sure to send you pictures of her during the entire experience -- from me plunging it deep inside of her to pulling her hair back to her squirming on my cock as she hits orgasm after orgasm on someone else's dick.

>What level of cuck are you?
My wife has fucked another man. I wasn't there.

I'd lay her on down on my couch and have her head hanging off an arm rest. I'd throat fuck the shit out of her until her makeup is running down her face. Then I'd pull my cock out after several minutes and bust from her face to her tits. I'd then gather up my load and spread it in and around her asshole and use it as lube to fuck her in the ass. Then I'd cum all over your back and have her snapchat a picture of it all to you, faggot. And that's just Day 1 Hour 1.

(cont|) more hotwife rather than cuck, though, as I'm not in the least beta or into humiliation

I'd say 2 - love the idea

With a pretty face like that all I'd want to do is make her gag on my cock and swallow all my cum right down her throat

Lvl 4

What would any of you bulls do to my fiance?

put her on a fucking diet jesus christ

Ask for some pics and I'll post em.

Ask her to have her fiance post a picture of her that's actually appealing. Also, it's 'fiancee'.

Glad you guys like her

FF

I'd be sure to let you know every day that you're a fucking cuck and deservedly so. Your wife, any time you had sex with her, she wouldn't scream out your name anymore. Oh, no. It'd be mine. She wouldn't cum for you anymore -- your tiny cuck penis can't satisfy her like her trusty strong, thick cocked bull. You'd call me up every so often and beg for me to fuck her so you can see how a real man pleases your girl, and I'd happily oblige, blowing through condom after condom as I lay waste to her dirty little pussy that belongs to me.

>cum all over your back

lolwut

I get horny when my wife says she's going to cuck me but then secretly doesn't.
I get horny when my wife says she's not going to cuck me and then fucks a different man in front of a different cuck.
Get on my level!

how would you use this little slut?

Show her tits and I'll tell you.

those look nice. Show 'em

Background architecture indicates that this is Greece or Italy? correct?

I would claim her nipples and tie her up on a light post so she can be the public's personal fuck toy/cumslut

level 2, and if any of you want to jerk to her, kik me at xdodgerfan00x

What would you do to

don't have them

croatia

nice

Jebote znao sam
arhitektura te odaje...

more pics

daj jos slika moram drkat

I think you're an insecure faggot little bitch. Probably a virgin and don't have the balls to humiliate anyone. I think you talk shit behind people's backs and hide behind a screen. I think I'm the 1 who fucks your wives and girlfriends. I don't do it to humiliate you, I do it because they love it.

Keep em' coming.

sta ces

Level 2 here, my wife has a girl friend that is attracted to her and I'm convincing my wife to let me basically cuck this girl. I'm going to see if I can get her to "accidentally" call this chick, and see how long she stays on the line while her crush is getting inseminated on the other end.

Can we please do more of this fucking beauty, fuck

I love her big lips, she sure can suck a cock nicely with them

my gf, wwyd?

I think you're projecting too much there, you fucking autistic scum piece of shit. Have fun wheeling your 300 lb fat ass around talking about how bad 'chad' is and how all of the girls don't appreciate a proper gentleman like yourself.

If anyone wants to get cucked, msg me on kik

Indignati0n

Cuckquean (reverse cuckold) is where it's at.

I don't get why it isn't a more popular fetish among dudes.

Fucking another women in front of your wife/girlfriend while she is humiliated, top tier.

Cuckquean is the straight man's version of cuckolding.

1: Yes
2:. Yes
3:. Haven't done it with wife yet but want to
4:. Haven't done it yet, but fuck, the thought makes me super horny

This is in 6 sections; character limit and my attempt to tell a story
>Wife was in her 20’s
>she never believed she was hot and fuckable
>Sex life was good; anal, outdoors, light bdsm, bondage: usual stuff
>I was her first, she wasn’t mine
>I always wondered if she was curious about what it would be like with another guy
>Once asked her whilst in bed if she ever thought about it; she said “Maybe, but I’m happy with you”
>I detected some insecurity
>I told her she was hot, guys find her attractive and I wasn’t jealous as I trust her
>used it as part of fantasy play in the bedroom – got her hot (mind you, fantasy is fantasy)
>kept reassuring her that I wasn’t jealous that she got turned on at the thought of another guy
>(In fact, I got the benefit of sex-crazed fuck)
>time passes
>one day, after sex, she says “user, did you mean what you said about not minding if other guys find me hot?”
>”No, of course not. I know plenty of men find you hot” and I gave her a list of guys who I knew loved her tits/ass/legs
>”Oh...OK”
>a week or so later, in bed, in after-sex glow “user?” look at her, she’s not meeting my eye, “remember when you said you didn’t mind if other men find me attractive?”
>“Yes”
>Long pause. I can see she’s thinking hard about what to say
>“Well user ...... there’s this guy at work that’s hitting on me”
>”Oh, really? I told you that you are attractive. Is he bothering you?”
>She immediately thinks I’m going to go mediaeval on him
>She goes “Oh no, ...no, no....nothing like that. It’s OK. He’s fine. It’s only little...hints”
>I ask: ”And how do you feel about that?”.
>She looks away and replies “Actually, it’s quite flattering. He’s a bit younger than me and he’s not bad looking”
>“OK” I say “Just let me know if he becomes a pest and I’ll have a little word”

Posted before. Interest in an encore?

Rate?

Lol @ filename

Yeah, that sounds potentially hot. Let's hear it!

Her body is a solid 8/10. Nice tight teenage figure. If her face matches her body, she's definitely good GF material. I'd fuck her senseless whenever I had the chance to.

Boobs are 7-8/10. Show her pussy?

>a few days, in bed after sex
>“user?”
>”Hmmmm”.
>”Would you mind if I found other guys attractive?
>”Of course not. It’s normal”
>”Well, remember that guy I told you about?”
>She’s gauging my reaction: “Yes, I do. Is he still dropping hints?”
>”Yes he is” ....pause.... “Would you mind if I hinted that I find him attractive too?”
>”Why woud you want to do that?” (but having a good idea)
>Pause...”I don’t know.... just see if he’s serious, I suppose”
>”What will you do if he responds by wanting to take it further and tries kiss you?”
>”Would you mind?”
>”No, not if you wanted to. I’ve told you that”
>”It might be fun – furtive necking in the office. Maybe in the stationary cupboard like a movie cliché” she says with a grin. “Anyway, he’s probably just flirting and will run away if I respond”
>I can see she’s now trying to make a joke of this
>I say “You go ahead if you want. I trust you. Just remember, no secrets”
>“Thanks” she said; plants a kiss on my nose.
>A few days later. “user, remember the guy at work? Well when he flirted today when we were alone waiting for a meeting to start, I flirted back....”
>“and?”
>“and you were right - he tried to kiss me”
>"I told you he would. What happened?"
>"We were just flirting back and forth and he leaned in, made a joke and suddenly gave me a little kiss on the cheek"
>"That's it? A kiss on the cheek?"
>"I was a bit surprised and turned my head to look at him, then he gave me a little peck on the lips."
>"So what did you do?"
>"Well, without thinking, I sort of pecked him back. He looked at me, started to kiss me properly when we heard someone coming so we sort of jumped apart"
>"And then?"
>"And then the office door opened......we both must have been looking guilty as the person coming in gave us an odd look as she sat down for the meeting"
>"That's the way rumours get started" I said

neither is me

>"You're not angry"
>"What, at some flirting, a peck on the lips and an interruprted kiss? Hardly"
>She smiled, obviously relieved "Well if we hadn't been interrupted...."
>"Oh, so now the truth is out" I joked "Are you going to do it again?"
>"I might, if he tries again" she looks up at me with an impish grin "it's sort of unfinished business"
>Over the next few days she says they have become quite frindly and eat lunch together in the canteen but nothing happens; she reckoned he must have been frightened off by the interruption
>Then one day we were washing up after supper and she just says "Business concluded"
>"What?" I say, as I had no idea what she was on about
>"That unfinished business I told you about. It got finished today"
>The penny dropped "Oh, you mean you and..."
>"Yes"
>"So what happened?"
>"Sort of the same as last time. Except no interruption"
>"Oh, reallY? How convenient"
>"Yes. He pecked, me, so again I pecked back again to see what would happen and the next thing I know he's kissing me properly.
>”I suppose you kissed him back?”
>”You don’t mind? You’re not angry with me?”
>much reassurance that no, I wasn’t angry, I'd said it was OK and she'd just taken me up on my offer
>“Yes....yes I did. He’s quite a good kisser. After a while, tongues were involved”
>"So you liked it?"
>“Yes I did. It was quite...nice. Exciting, even. A bit like being a schoolgirl kissing boys on dates again”
>"Then he had to go to another meeting - he said he'd just come into the room as he'd seen me go in"
>I can see she's gotten quite a thrill out of this, and I guess she's flattered someone finds her married ass attractive

Have I lost my audience? I'd hate to post into empty space

Nah, shit's hot. A good hotwifing story. Continue.

Level 2, enjoy when others fap to my girl. Any takers on her?

Show that tight little ass

Thank you
>A few days later, again in bed (she knows how to choose the right time), she says to me "Something happened at work today .....with that guy"
>"Oh?"
>"She hesitates "I got an Outlook invite from him to a meeting in one of the small meeting rooms we rarely use"
>"So?"
>"So when I get there's only him and he tells me there's no other invitees....and we have 30 minutes"
>"Cunning swine"
>"So we start making out and...you won't be mad?"
>"You've told me this before. Why would I get mad?"
>pause
>"Well as he's kissing me suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh..... so I pull away"
>She looks at me
>"He keeps kissing me and this time when he puts his hand back I didn't move away, I didn't want to....I just kept kissing him......to see what would happen"
>"And?"
>"The next I know he's slid his hand up my thigh and he's cupping my pussy in his hand"
>”He’s a fast worker. How did you feel about that?”
>”You won’t be mad?”
>”No, I won’t be mad”
>"God it was so hot....I was getting so turned on, so wet. I just had to stop him"
>"Why?"
>"It was becoming embarassing...my panties were soaked...it felt so good but so wrong getting so turned on by another man"
>"Hardly surprising when you're kissing a man with his hand on your pussy"
>I lean over, kiss her and cup her pussy with my hand
>She smiles, kisses back and wild sex ensues. She's really turned on.
>After, she looks at me "If you're angry or upset then you'd tell me, wouldn't you?"
>"Yes I would. And I'm not"
>pause
>She shyly looks up at me: ”He says he’d like to meet up, outside work. So we have more time and privacy”
>"You didn't tell me that before"
>Grin "It might have stopped you doing what we just did"
>”"Well" I say, “you know what that means, don’t you?”
>long pause
>”Yes.....I think I do”

Any takers?

>”And do you want to meet up with him?”
>long pause “Yes.....yes I think I'd like to. Just to see what happens”
>”Well you’d better arrange something, then, and see where it goes”
>”You don’t mind?”...
>(rinse and repeat: no I don’t, I’m not mad, I’m not jealous, etc)
>She checks with me that I really don’t mind, etc. each day for a couple of days
>she confesses that there have been more snatched kissing and fondling sessions at work, and things have been getting quite heated between them
>She says it's quiet fun kissing and fooling around with someone more her height (I'm much taller than she is)
>then on a Thursday, stiiting in the living room after supper, reading and TV on
>”user?"
>"Hmmm?"
>"About me meeting up with him. I talked with him today about where this was going"
>I look over at her
>"Oh yes" I answer ".. and?"
>Long pause
>"He's asked me to meet up with him this Saturday afternoon. .....I can tell him no...cancel.... if you want”
>She's not looking at me. I can see she's nervous and biting her lip
>"Do you want to?"
>She nods
>”Then it’s fine. Tell him OK”.
>She promptly comes over to me, kisses me then drags me upstairs for sex and damn near kills me – she was really turned on
>Saturday lunchtime comes, she’s awkward around me, checks I really don’t mind one more time, then goes upstairs to get ready
>I’m in the lounge, reading
>I hear come down again and she comes back into the lounge; she’s looking really sexy and she’s slightly flushed
>we look at each other and we both know what's probably going to happen if she goes out this afternoon
>She leans over me “Are you sure...?”
>I shut her up with a kiss and tell her “Go.....have fun”
>I can tells she is apprehensive, but that she wants to do this
>”Well, if you’re....”
>“For heaven's sake, go” I tell her.
>She picks up the keys to the car, looks at me once again for reassurance
>I wave at her, and she’s gone

anyone interested?

>About 5 hours later I’m watching TV and I hear the car on the drive
>She comes into the lounge. I look at her; she’s very quiet
>”How did it go?”
>”Let’s go upstairs”
>”Is everything all right?” I ask.
>”Take me upstairs and make love to me” is all she says, heading towards the stairs
>I follow her out “Are you OK?” I ask, concerned
>“Fine, I’m fine, it was fine”, she says “let’s talk about it tomorrow – I want you now”
>Reclamation love-making ensues - she wants it slow and tender
>The next day, during sex and because I ask, she starts to give me the details
>They met at a pub, but agreed to go straight back to his place
>He opens the door, invites her in offers her a drink, she said no
>He started kissing her
>She said she was so incredibly nervous and had butterflies in her stomach
>she said they were kissing, then he suggested they move to the bedroom
>She almost said no...but he took her hand and gently led her to the stairs
>She followed him upstairs to the bedroom
>More kissing and fondling; clothes were removed
>She said she went to suck him, but he stopped her
>He laid her down on her back, parted her legs and knelt between them
>She said she felt incredibly exited, wet and knew there was no turning back
>He lent forward, kissed her, reached down and she felt him ease his cock into her
>First time any cock other than mine had been in her
>When fully home he laid on her and started to gently fuck her
>Obvious question – she said he was longer than me but nowhere near as thick
>Various positions, mainly doggy, which seemed to be his favourite
>She says she came a couple of times (she does cum easily, my girl)
>He finally came in her, kissed and hugged her. They lay in the afterglow and cuddled, then, after a while, he told her where the bathroom was to clean up
>They dressed, kissed again, and she left
>At work he went back to just being friendly but professional, which suited her as no awkwardness

Yes, please tell me you have tit pics

True story.
Obviously from his point she was just a another conquest because he could, plus married woman conquest
From her point he served her purpose and satisfied her curiosity.

She never showed any interest in a repeat.

none of the above.
because i'm not a cuck.

Loving this.

Lvl 4+ cuck here btw.

Awesome. Got any pics of her?

More rates/interest I'll post more

for sure

7/10 because we can't see the front. But I'd definitely take her for a ride.

Moar boobz

I'd feed her salads and make her run on the treadmill if I were you. Jesus Christ, user.

nice story and nice relationship u have with her. lets see some pics of her

Yes, but not prepared to post them, I'm afraid.

Call me paranoid.

Word picture.

5' 4", about 110lbs. Slight build up top, a little heavier lower half. Brown, slightly curly shoulder-length hair. Grey eyes. Small a-cup tits with pink nipples. Slight Rocks a trimmed bush. Great legs, especially in heels.

Smart as a whip, but with an inexplicable inferiority complex about both her brain and looks. Hence I was happy to encourage her, to give her some confidence in her attractiveness and sexuality.