Girls are gross stories, I'll start. Was dating a girl for a few weeks. We fucked one night...

Girls are gross stories, I'll start. Was dating a girl for a few weeks. We fucked one night, after we were done she wiped her pussy with my blanket when she thought I wasn't looking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DqmWR0Onr88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol. nothing bad. just wash it

She was marking her territory.

She was leaving you a little something to smell later, I see no problem with that. She was just looking out for you

Anybody who would fuck you is guaranteed to be a fucking gross bitch.

Totally sniffed it the next day.

worked in the local gas station for 2 years and one day a male customer told me that the customers toilet was dirty. full of used tampons and bloody toilet paper. since they have to ask for they door key for the toilet i went straight to the toilet after one of my two suspects asked to use it again ~2 month after that incident. again all full with bloody tampons and toilet papers. so yeah i know who is a disgusting and respectless whore in my village. obviously i didn't let her use it the next time she asked...

lol, I'd ask if you are retarded or something...but then again you got laid

Yet you didn't greentexted the story, so you are probably a normie newfag, which means you are probably lying.

My Ex would take off her pad and try and make me sniff it telling me she thought it smelled good... She was cute and maintained a healthy fresh smelling butthole.

that burger looks so damn good

Man, I have a thing with fucking married women.....in their beds. I always make it a habit of wiping my cock on both of the pillows, knowing that her husband will sleep on one of them that night.

>Girls are gross stories
indeed!
contribooting

Nah man, I got one better. My ex used to have a habit of pissing the bed when she got shitty drunk but also when she'd be over stressed. I've been pissed on a good 30+ times during my time with her. I now have a minor piss fetish that I don't indulge nut get turned on by. I blame Sup Forums partially...

So do you not change your sheets after fucking or why do you assume the Husband will rest his head on your cocksauce?

>Fingering girlfriend on her period
>I pull my hand out with massive amounts of blood under finger nails...
>Tell her that her uterus is literally under my nails
>She then leans forward planting her vagina down on my face telling me the only way I can get air is if I clean her pussy with my mouth
>Start doing it
>Tells me she was kidding and that I'm disgusting
> breaks up with me because of how gross I was
> she got back together with my dad
it was my mom....

Welp...that's enough Sup Forums for today...

Maximum KeK

Oof

Who lives in villages

I remember one time I was fingering one of my exes and my hand kinda slipped between her ass cheeks. Didn't think much of it but after a while it started to smell like shit in the room so I get up saying I have to take a piss and look at my hand and there's shit all over my hand. I came back and she tried to make me eat her out but I told her I wasn't in the mood anymore. Never told her and don't know if she even knew.

ex gf was sitting at the computer doing somehting. I came up behind her and stuck my hand down her pants, she yells and pushes me away. after that I scratch my face or something and I smelled poop....burned into memory forever.

Funny, I'm a janitor and I've yet to come across a fetus but goddamn bitches are disgusting, that's the absolute truth...

My sides have entered into another being

Was fingering my then girlfriend and i guess her period just started because there was a little bit of blood on my fingers when i looked at it, so i thought i'll just inform her. I think out of embarrassment or maybe because she thought i found it disgusting, she quickly put the fingers in her mouth and cleaned the blood out. :/

I'm a custodian for an elementary school. Still yet to find a fetus...

how else would you call something with 1500 inhabitants?

>*Retches internally*

LOL

that made me laugh

she's gross op, GROSS. imagine you stuck your dick in her durty pussy.

She probably reuses tampons too.

probably wipes her ass like a dog on the rug,

Bump for interest

>mfw my "city" has less people than that

that sounds like a small town

>elementary school
Yeah well I suppose a teacher could leave one but you're more likely to find em in factory settings with 3rd world employees. I'm honestly surprised I haven't found one yet but god almighty, the stench of rotten pussy is enough to bring some of the most alpha males to their knees in absolute, stomach-wrenching disgust.

lost my shit
>probably wipes her ass like a dog on the rug,

I guess I could share a little story

>be me
>meet a 9.5/10 online
>curly brown hair, long eyelashes, yadda yadda
>she was a cute kind of beautiful, not a slutty beautiful, always dressed modestly
>anyway, down to the good shit
>I finally get the chance to visit her over the weekend
>i visit and i take her out to dinner, already made out in the car, shit like that
>kinda fingered her in the car, so she was horny all day
>"user, i've been waiting for months to fuck you"
>gotachub.png
>"k, let's get dessert to go and go back to your house"
>we got our shit and left, went to her house
>it was a shit hole, but whatever, she was going through some rough times
>enter the house doing the cliche making out shit where we're undressing on the way to the bedroom
>shit is hot as fuck, never looked around her house because i was too busy sucking on her titties
>we get to her VERY messy bedroom, i don't give a shit, i'm about to get some pussy
>throw her on her back, and start yanking my pants off
>she starts taking her pants off, along with her underwear
>...?
>I smell a home cooked meal in the house
>her pussy literally smells like chicken fried steak with gravy, i shit you not
>i try not to fucking gag
>"user, what's wrong?"
>"nothing baby, are you ready?"
>"mhm~"
>penetrate her, we fuck for a good hour or so
>she wouldn't stop asking me to eat her pussy out
>i told her that i would next time, making stupid excuses
>after she cums she decides to take a shower, thank god
>i'm laying on her bed naked, looking at all the disgusting shit in her room
>she's got plates and bowls all around her room with food encrusted on them, cups of sweet tea with mold everywhere
>it was unusual to me, she's very skinny and fit, and yet there's so much junk food stuff laying around
>to the left of the bed, where i am laying, i decide to look down
>FUCKNO.GTFO
>she's got a pile of underwear, which was a huge source of the smell in the room

anyone want me to cont?

couldn't see her the same way after that. we broke up less than a week later. A shame because she gave the best bjs I've had so far

It's retard central, most people here never leave. I regret getting stuck here in my teenage years, got on drugs as a means of breaking the monotony and now I'm trying to break loose of that to get out of dodge.

My fucking sides

OP Rekt

Sure

Yeah.

Cont

My experience with girls are that they are far more gross than guys. And that is really saying a lot as guys can be pretty gross themselves.

i bed when you have sex at her place she has a towel nearby.

cont

i'am the gas station guy and the people here marry among the others. high rate of mental illness who need special education. at least 20 kids on special school right now i guess. 2 or 3 small bus i see now and then. still a damn good place to live, because the city with 30k inhabitants is just 10minutes by car and a 75k just 30minutes. normal here. a city and then 10 villages of ~1k inhabitants around it and agriculture.

more than anything

That's because you didn't hand her a towel

Someone please include me in the screencap

why

Stop samefagging, it wasn't funny.

> was fucking gf
> she gets on all fours
> hittin it from behind
> getting into it
>she's now face down and ass up
> catch a whiff of her booty
> smells like she just finished taking a shit n didn't wipe completely
> soon as the smell touches my nose lose my erection and fake cumming
> I hadn't hit it from behind since.. not with any bitch

One time i was gonna have a threesome with a female friend and her bf we were supposed to get it on in the shower but she didn't wanna do it and tried to make me eat her puss right after her bf did, maybe I'm just a pussy but nothing happened cause no shower

This shit was beyond unfunny. Stop samefagging.

Nasty
youtu.be/DqmWR0Onr88

But I didn't samefag?

So I can comment "lol look at my reply can't believe they did it xD" when it gets put on reddit

Damn. He gotcha.

whenever im on my period and i get blood on my fingers when pulling out a tampon i like to eat it
also when i masturbate on my period i use the blood as lube

Continued

>I lean over and start to go through her underwear, mostly the ones towards the bottom of the pile
>I don't even need to put my face close to smell the stench of ammonia and feces
>I begin to regret my decision, wish I had looked at her vagina and ass before I fucked her
>she comes out of the shower, catching me looking at her underwear in disgust
>"...o-oh, user.. those are my sister's, she leaves her stuff here sometimes"
>"...uh, your sister leaves her filthy underwear by your bed?"
>realize what I had just said, that was pretty rude, and she looks pretty hurt
>"haha, yeah..."
>feel like a douche, she's too nice for this shit
>try to cheer her up by pulling her to the bed
>by the way, she took like a 30 minute shower
>start to go down on her
>pussy looks fine, pretty and pink, no roast beef
>put my face against it
>..i can fucking smell it again
>the underlying smell of piss and food
>it's faint, you can tell she scrubbed the fuck out of it because her pussy was red and irritated
>"user?"
>after she said my name, i began to go to town, breathing out of my mouth only
>shitty fucking oral job, but i couldn't breathe through my nose, i just couldn't, i'd puke
>it was so fucking rank guys
>make her cum, lean up IMMEDIATELY after she's done
>go to her shower, clean myself off
>i feel disgusting
>when i get to my dick, i realize there's a dark ring around it, it's a slimy ring
>it's her fucking discharge from earlier

We dated for a few more months after that, I helped her clean her house so she could feel better and she ended up finding someone local. God bless the man who has to bear through that fucking shit

Found out my ex gf didn't wash her ass in the shower. Ever.
We had showered together a few times and I noticed she never washed her ass so I asked her about it, and she thought it was weird that I thought she should wash her ass....like she wasn't aware that normal people wash their fucking ass in the shower. She thought the idea of it was gross. Are you fucking kidding me bitch? NOT WASHING YOUR ASS IS GROSS

>be me
>have sex with a cute girl pic related
>really great wet sex
>finish inside her
>after a while some cuddling she runs to the toilet
>so frustated and fast she leaves she forgot to close the door
>follow her after some seconds, enter toilet room
>inb4 asking is everything is okay hear a big long nasty smelly fart following several dumbs into the water
>screams and moans: omg user please leave
>left, going to bed
>can even think about what just happen

same when people dont wash their hands after using the toilet or the designated shitting street or before they eat food. disgusting as fuck

when my sister was little, i overheard her talking to my parents about hygiene while i was up to get a drink. turns out, for 12 years, she never washed the lower half of her body because she thought the soap and water would run down and clean it for her.

Why didn't you wipe her pussy?

You had to sell that blanket to the local perv

I love washing my ass lelelelel

literally broke up with a girl for this exact reason.. as soon as we stopped I went downstairs without saying a word and smoked weed until i was too high to care..never replied back to her texts again

90% of the people think this way about their feet. just disgusting. and then they wonder why their feet smell like dirty cheese or why they get fungus on their feet.

someone is clearly trying to make it look like someone was samefagging even though they're the samefagger to make it look like someone was samefagging.

>she thought the soap and water would run down and clean it for her
That's exactly what my gf said about her ass!

How are people this fucking dumb

you literally fucked the shit out of her.

nice job

I used to cum in my girls pussy and instead of you know holding it in till she got to the toilet she'd let it leak everywhere. Once I finished in her and she had to get the bus there and then, she went across town with cum leaking out of her, no knickers till she got home. She kept asking me to check her ass to see if she was leaking, she was, but i never told her so.

I guess i always knew the bitch was cheating so i never felt bad about it. True story, shes now fucking some other guy despite the fact i gave her the world.

Women are just shit humans.

Ya. Some of the prettiest girls I've met live exactly the same unless they live at home or have bf or married.

>girls poop

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT"S DISGUSTING OMG user I NEVER KNEW

not all of them, dude. I can promise you that. There will be some qt with your interests someday that'll come along

met a bitch online who takes anal and actually enjoys giving blowjobs, plays games lime me

This wasn't just poop, this was really really really dirty nasty poo.

greentext some stories or reasons why, please.
I am not disagreeing, I just want to hear more.

NONONO :(

I've passed door number 6 and its always the same fucking story. I have it together, I have money and i'm alright in the bed room. They still go elsewhere. I know i'm doing something wrong but eh you know i'm done i'm out. Done with the head games.

Cheers mate good luck I hope shes all she can be for you

OP here, same girl. She had a fetish for food play. Loved having whipped cream all over her tits and have a guy lick it off. She lived with her boyfriend when I was seeing her, one afternoon we hooked up, was sucking her titties and they tasted like sour milk. Couldn't figure out Wtf why, later she told me she had fooled around with her bf the night before with whipped cream.

thats not really encouraging
>kissless virgin, 20

Probably took in baby gravy too. I don't mind she cheated cos i used to nut in most places i could. Some dudes probably going down on her right now and i know my little seals are making face time with some guy. She didn't shower much cos lol anxiety

This threads better threapy then the special brew i'm drinking. Cheers guys heres to you dirty bastards and home wreckers

She ain't the pure dolly you hope she'll be but you gotta take part. Gotta spread the batter and have fun. Its going to hurt and burn you but you have to, dicks meant for more than pissing with

uggggggggg. Son of a bitch. I'd hate her if she did that to me.

WHAT. THE. FUCK :|

Not that user but have one.

I've had a couple of shitty cleaning jobs and I can attest. (no fetuses tho) Womens bathrooms are usually way worse than the mens.

>be me
>working shitty cleaning job at huge theater
>usually do women's br first to get ti out of the way.
>it has 36 stalls
>manager says to make sure to leave the seats up just to get on the women's nerves
>heh heh, k
>blood on seats on walls
>tampons and pads covered in grool and/or blood
>some seem to be from VERY promiscuous or dirty types
>Diapers, one time they didnt even bother to roll it up and there was poo all over the box
>one time found poopy panties like covered in poo
>usually nobody in there bc of almost closed
>one time a woman was still in
>sorry
>she came out and looked totally embarrassed
>VERY pretty though
>walk in to start working
>GAG
>Ill wait this time.

I was able to stomach most of these things bc they are just natural things. And besides I sniff my GF dirty panties sometimes. But damn. Sometimes it was a little too much of the dark side of human behavior showing.

All women.
No exceptions.

the feels, woriking i shipping or anything with pallets

Thanks... I didn't feel like eating this week anyway

good lord wtf!

im dying

im dieng

im daing