These teams are going to win their respective championships and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it

these teams are going to win their respective championships and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it

>Chokeriors
Nice try Calicuck

>Pats

the patriots are finished, they won't win another championship for 100 years.

>MFW reverse tuck rule game in Oakland and the Raiders win the owl

>shitriots
exposed as soon as they played a decent team

haha my favorite teams nice :-)

Alabama and Pats probably.

I don't know about Warriors. Probably need another year to get bigger players.

the warriors are going to get rekt by a team with inside presence in the playoffs
klay thompson is the new harrison barnes

Might as well start bandwagoning on them!

roll damn tide

But how can the patriots win when the raiders exist?

are you on a proxy?

Sacramento is the team nor-cal truly deserves

california doesnt deserve any good teams

1/3
alabama will win but that is because college football is a meme.
cowboys, raiders will win the owl
>warriors will have the GOAT team then fail in the finals just like last year.

>3-1 lead

pats havent lost to the raiders since the 90s lol

Seem you made mistake user

'Bama has so many incredible athletes & now a star frosh. QB to boot. No brainer to take the SHIP.

Pats defense looks less athletic since the loss of Collins & Jones. Incapable of getting to the QB, stopping the run & besides Butler covering receivers as well. The my get to the 'Owl seeing how none of the other AFC teams seem complete enough to hang with Brady as well as put up points. Maybe if the Raiders could ball control with taht stout Oline & keep Brady off the field. The NFC has complete teams & the Pats will stumble either in the AFC SHIP or the 'Owl.

Durant is a bitch, that defense regressed with him on the roster. Eventually they will play LeBron & with Durant on the court instead of Iguodala, who guards LeBron?

this t b h

remember when people used to include the yankees in this list?

pepperidge farm remembers

How can two teams win the owl? Will it go into 49 overtime periods and eventually they'll get tired and call it a tie?

>losing to a team that set the record for the lowest scoring tie game since sudden death OT was established
ISHYDDT