Just his way of communicating with and gaining the confidence of the normals

all blacks are retarded animals

not funny Sup Forumstard

t.numale cuck

he's right y'know

everyone a genius these days user ;-;

Cuz he iz

Looks like a black Milo.

You mean the rapper or the fag activist?

yup

Lack of proper education

At least he's good looking

Milo the rapper is black, so I'm guessing Yiannopoulos. I see it now, and I can't unsee it.

>black
>good looking
pick one cuck

He definitely is, for a black guy

He's pretty dumb

ayo its me asap rocky
uh
fuck shit nigga dick
1 2 3
a b c
they say money make a nigga act niggerish, at least a nigga nigga rich
uh ya heard
nigger fuck
bad bitches

This but unironically.

The guy is a fucking dope. He's a pseudo-intellectual black guy, which is basically the equivalent to a down syndrome white guy.
This

first good post in the thread

Lol

Every rap song ever recorded

normally i dont laugh at posts like that but i found it funny this time

user I'm black and my tested IQ is 138

if you're telling the truth than you are just an outlier, thats not impossible, just far above the norm

It doesn't count when you took the test at the "Black Excellence IQ tes'in -- We wuzza been Kangz IQ tes fasilitee"

He is a 8/10, not kidding

Shit nigga youz a kang! youz IQ is 630 nigga! you iz smarta dan dat cracker bobby fisher!"

How would you even go about measuring that many IQs? It's not a very standardized thing anymore. Honestly, I would be surprised if any afro-american had their IQ tested.

The only peoplw that take it these days are people who score 120+

Interestingly, he has some obvious European features. Look at his nose and face shape, if he had white skin, he could probably pass as a white dude.

he's too jiggy

Ok, you're an exception. They're everywhere, I'm one as well.

>thats not impossible, just far above the norm

Him being a minority still does have significance. High IQ doesn't rely on genes or races.

are you mad because your sister wants minority dick and not yours?

That's funny. I'm caucasion but structurally very African people get confused especially the police.

his eyes are very exotic looking.
too bad hes

Racism has no place in music

I hate this fucking board. I thought it was getting better than years past but it's just a bunch of cross-board LARPing Sup Forums faggots who would probably cross the street if a black person were coming at them. Fuck all of you for poisoning this board. Hope you people grow up some day.

>who would probably cross the street if a black person were coming at them
of course i would, who wouldnt

>would probably cross the street if a black person were coming at them
and you're the faggot that would think it, not do it, then get fucking blindsided

Bitch imma rob your house just to make you a stat

The latter.

Parker?

Thanks for proving my point children. Bunch of loser keyboard killers. I'm ashamed to share a website with you and I'm probably taking another 3 year hiatus from this board until you're kind either grow up or move on.

Dude if you're saying he's coming at me you're saying that he wants to attack me. Of course I'd cross the street, doesn't matter if he's black, white or asian.

lets get em.

>LE COME AT ME
You got meme'd

> .5 dollars have been deposited into your account. Thanks for setting the record straight!

Sup Forumsacks BTFO

Sorry for that, user. *chuckle*

You're a waste of carbon. Either go back to Sup Forums where you and the scum of this website belong or just kill yourself, no one will miss you. None of you have any interest in discussing music. You should all be range permabanned. It has nothing to do with having shitty childish political views, it has to do with not keeping it in its containment board. I'm so sick of you chucklefucks. None of you are funny, none of you are original, and none of you enhance anyone's experience here positively. Maybe you'll understand how stupid you are when you graduate high school but even then I have my doubts.

HAHAHA WEEEEEW
OOOOOLOLOL MY KEKKLES
X WHAT IF I DID A FAKE RAP BUT
BUT
WAS REAL?!!? WOOOOOOA
DX XD

>i maek funny copy paster :^))))

oh my
oh my kek!!
oh MY KEKKLES!!

MY KEKKLES, MY KEKKLES!!
I CRATE HIP HAP LYRICS DO YOU BELIEVE. HERE THEY ARE ASAP STAL
OH MY KEKKLES!! XDDD LOL OH WAO THE KEK
LOL A$AP SPERGO AMIROITE KEEEEK
MY KEKKLES!!!

XD OH MY KEKKLES!! HAHA WOW

Not those guys, but you come off as a whiny triggered babby. You should grow up too u dumb fuck, it's not like the world is a nice place aside from the comfort of your basement.

see

are you alright

Oh, I'M the whiny triggered babby? To me it seems that people who insist in going into EVERY THREAD related to black people and spewing shitty Sup Forums memes are the triggered ones. Why can't they just go into a thread they like? Why is it so hard for them to standby and observe these threads without poisoning them? If I seem pissed it's because I've been here for 10 years and I'm beyond ashamed with the current state of this board and website. There was always this undercurrent of racism but it relegated to Sup Forums and its high school populace and frankly it was rather benign. If any of you are older than 18 and visit Sup Forums or act like someone who does you should be embarrassed. I mean this sincerely. I hope you enjoy this circlejerking hugbox you've created here and on Sup Forums because when you graduate and start to join the ranks of real life you're in for a very rude awakening. I don't want you to die, but I want you to get very sick and maybe lose your sight. That is all.

>I don't want you to die, but I want you to get very sick and maybe lose your sight.

>all that text
Typical sjw behavior. Consider suicide my friend.

that's one pretty man

this has to be unty