Californication

I can't be the only that enjoyed this show.

The last 2 seasons weren't great, but the first 4 were the bee's knees

Please tell me you've seen this great show.

Hank is such a Gary Stu.

I enjoyed the first few seasons. But it really went to shit hard when it jumped the shark.

The first season in particular is genuinely solid television. After (or starting with) the third season the show began to falter, though. By the end it was mostly coasting on the strong cast.

>You now realize that Levon is novel backwards.

I would say starting with the 4th season, it started going downhill. Although you're right, the cast was so good that I put up with the shitty plot points.

I hated his character so much, holy shit.

It's pretty gud if you fast forward all the scenes with the ex/daughter

It was a confy show, but the last season was garbage.

I wanted him to fuck that teenage girl Mia and was lowkey pissed when it never happened.

watched the first 4 seasons and took the advice of everyone to stop watching there.

if only i listened to them with dexter, sigh.

I loved it.

I even read the book that hank worte.

ye loved it

Only good thing in later seasons was Maggie Grace, god she was sexy.
Also they had Heather Graham in the final season but she didn't show her tits pussy or ass what the fuck was up with that?

What are you talking about? He fucked her in the first episode.

Yeah, heather graham is my biggest crush, what a disappointing season that was.

yeah I loved it actually. Got a little unbelievable how one guy is just a 10/10 pussy magnet like an axe or tag commercial. The only people that get as much poon as he gets are literal rock stars or movie stars

You're right. It's a very comfy show, whenever I wanna relax, or need comforting, Hank moody is always there.

How?

I mean that was David Duchovny's actual life for like 20 years so it didn't bother me much

I mean how he never did again after that. I always thought they would.

Good show but I hated the season with the black producer guy (season 3 I think) Other than that, it was pretty good.

season 2 was fucking great

It lasted at least 2 years longer than it should have, which is the case for every showtime series ever.

yeah I know, but in the show he's just some one hit wonder writer.
>implying chicks read good contemp lit
>or read anything but snuff books

He was just charming man

Plus women love both a bad boy and a project they can try and "fix", which is an angle the show talks about a bit w some of Hank's girlfriends

>yfw she was the girl from Mr. Nanny

>me I fapped to that first ep when you see her boobs

Oh yeah, she was pretty hot the first season. Then she became a vapid whore.

I identitfy most with runkle. He's kind of a loser, but I like him anyway.

Eva's top tier tits is the only reason worth watching

There were more than a few characters towards the end that just seemed completely out of place within the tone of the show and some of the arcs seem to disappear and reappear without much consequence. But I still think it's a great source of comedy, and the first 3 or 4 seasons are solid.

Hank is just David. He's not acting.

I FF all the scenes with the butt-ugly jew agent and his cunt wife.

Makes it much better, desu.

Thought she was meh looks-wise and HATED her character my first watch-through when the show came out.

Saw it again and thought she was hot af and her character was great.

couldn't agree more user! excellent series