So he's not actually gay, just a total cunt

So he's not actually gay, just a total cunt

Why won't he talk to his parents and brothers?

Memes aside, that's legit fucked up, especially if it was over some petty bullshit.

pretty sure he doesn't need to explain anything of that nature to you. The man has got his reasons whether you like it not.

this is indisputable proof that he is gay.

he is now my least favorite player in the nfl

His family are a pack of ball busting money grubbing leeches. Fuck em. Son-to-father and brother-to-brother relationships are a privilege, not a right, fagfuck.

G for gay

Not talking to your family for 2 years is idiotic. If one of them dies without him speaking to them now, his human nature will make him regret it forever.

I refuse to believe that it's for actual, legit and unresolvable issues... this is the same guy who got actually mad at an adoring fan at a media meet-and-greet just because the fan said that he thought he was taller. Only a faggot is affected by stupid shit like that.

So yeah, actually, he IS a faggot... a petty, arrogant homosexual of the highest order.

>come out to your family
>they disown you
>go to the media and let it "slip" that you cut them off

You don't know his experience with his family, Maybe you were blessed with a genuine loving family, And would never understand having to be related to a pack of fucking animals

what did this faggot do now did his family disown him for taking pipe

I think people already knew how much a massive asshole he is. It's only just now starting to come out because he's been tucked away in Green Bay, where people wear cheese hats and defend the Packers no matter what. Imagine if he played in New York or Philadelphia

What do you guys think the best explanation for this sort of behavior is?

He's a cunt

sexual attraction

Seems like he has some personality issues where he connects with some people better than others.

Being gay is a disease and its finally taken over him. He's gone. He's hopeless

If you were rich and famous and your irrelevant brother parlayed it into an appearance on The Bachelorette where he revealed personal details about you, would you forgive him?

>implying Stonehands Finley would be able to dial his number on a cell phone without smashing the phone to pieces

>it's a 30-something year old NEET's who still live in their parent's basement and post on the Internet all day can't understand how other people aren't so fortunate with who their family is episode

No, he is gay. He has the gay eyes.

Examples from his personality strongly suggest he's just a petty motherfucker. I mentioned the fan thing, but remember when he also walked right past the fan with cancer (who had a media crew with her) at the time?

Im not saying he has no reason to be mad, but I'm betting odds are strongly in favor of him just being a petty motherfucker as usual and not forgiving something that most sane and rational people would. At least after two years.

>but remember when he also walked right past the fan with cancer (who had a media crew with her) at the time?
Stop with this shit. He had already met and spent time with her earlier, she herself said there was nothing to get riled up over and yet the media and retards alike went and made headlines about it.

Then why the fuck did he live with a feminine guy and let him wear his ring? Why did these faggots constantly give strange hints? Why did this guy "get married" and Aaron "get a girlfriend" soon as rumors that these two were boyfriends pop up? Why did the family get cut off all the same time?

here are the facts about Rodgers drama

him and Kevin Lanflisi were good friends but had some sort of falling out and kevin posted some gay shit on twitter. probably mad Rodgers just wanted to be bros and not lovers.
Greg Jennings thought he was hot stuff and had many complaints for the franchise that was not willing to give him big bucks. among these complaints was that he thought Rodgers should not have held his receivers to the standard of consistent play and chew out those who fuck up.
many other of his receivers have talked about this attitude but all the rest took it as a professional or even claimed the standards and expectation endeared them to their QB.
Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers apparently started on a rocky basses. pretty understandable schism between the titan and the man who was scheduled to replace them, both distinctive alpha personalities of their own kind. the relationship actually did settle before Favre was barred from unretiring as a Packer. since fully retiring the two have met on many occasions and seem to get along.
Aaron Rodgers refused to take part in his brothers reality TV show and and much conjecture has been written in the gaps.
Finely who has a record of being a divisive person and needlessly bashing exteammates on twitter claims Rodgers was too sensitive and not vocal enough, in contrast to what Jennings said. fun note is that Rodgers is great friends with former scrub TEs D. J. Williams and Crabtree. got to wonder who is at fault for an underdeveloped relationship.
Anonymous source (kevin) says he's estranged to Rodgers but somehow still has up to date info on his social and family life claims he hasnt spoken to family in 2 years.

much about nothing put under the microscope of the media and painted over with a broad brush of conjecture and unsourced statements
stop paying into the hands of the jew

If your family makes you unhappy, then it's idiotic to not cut them off

What an irredeemably moronic fuck you are.

This

I cut off one side of my family and haven't talked to for 4-5 years now, shit, I'm happier than I ever been

Of course, cutting off your mom/dad is a little bit different, but I'm sure Rodgers has a reason. That's not something you just do out of the blue, probably he came out to them and they told him some shit and he told them to fuck off.

only if they intentionally make you unhappy. if you can't deal with a little family drama then you're a massive pussy.

Aaron please get off Sup Forums

he stopped talking to them because he came out to them and they disowned him

Poor guy has to suffer all this internet heat and eat shit on the field

This desu

I was rooting for the steelers to win the owl. I don't care much for the guy, but don't you think your over thinking to the point that you are authoring fan made homoerotica

I need meme magic to win again

Maybe he is merely an introverted guy, who was put to be a leader of the team.

what's his fucking problem?

He's bisexual and a narcissistic cunt. Rumor is he made the Packers cut Sitton after Sitton teased him about his sexuality.

This is my guess...

He's an overall good human being, who is definitely cocky and smug. He is noticeably sensitive (ex. he is sensitive about his height).

He is not a good leader in sports, simply because he relishes in how good he is and is stand offish to piers.

He's a top talent QB unquestionably.

He's probably bi. And has probably become more stand offish when he committed to a woman and tried to live a straight life.

Literally all of this is wrong

I'm sure if I had a Super Bowl ring I'd let my roommate take a picture with it on.

Also, who fucking cares if he's gay?

How about you counter with some points you faggot.

These are all confirmed true except for the being bi.

>piers

>Also, who fucking cares if he's gay?

I personal don't care but I find it interesting, especially considering the fall out and "cover up" with his alleged boy friend.

There's also a pretty heavy rumor that he and 4 other NFL players were going to come out together as a group, but Aaron backed out of it....the other players wanted Aaron to essentially lead the come out because he was far and away the biggest name as he is a superstar and QB.

I think he is sensitive in his own way but I always assumed the height thing was half a joke
he kinda has that eccentric sense of humor where he likes to confuse people, give them the wrong impression or keep them guessing
I've done similar things personally

Maybe he's depressed? Depression is a bitch, you just kinda want to unplug from everything?
Or maybe the government killed the real Aaron Rodgers after he spoke about the UFOs????