Why did no one tell me this was a 10/10? FUCK

Why did no one tell me this was a 10/10? FUCK.

WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS HAVE NO CHANCE TO BANG

right? everyone just assumes you know these things.

its definitely my favorite led zep album

its the only good led zepelin album

It's probably the only led zep album where Robert plant doesn't sound as whiny as their later albums so it's great in my book

plant murders these beats.

dude I, III, and IV are all fucking god-tier

is plant satan?

Anyone who loves the earliest Zeppelin will enjoy the BBC Sessions. Plant in particular really delivers great performances.

led zeppelin two is better

oh you mean the album that literally only two songs off of weren't blatantly stolen

>they're stolen so they're not good
Next you'll start saying that all hip-hop is bad because it uses sampling.

Oh yeah Led Zeppelin. The most successful cover band of all time.

I could forgive some ripoffs if it was in maybe one or two albums. But they stole shit all the way up to Physical Graffiti. Fuck Zeppelin.

IN THE DAYS OF MY YOUTH I WAS TOLD WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MAN

Perhaps you might want to listen to sides there and four of Wheels of Fire side two of Good Bye and Live Cream numbers one and two since this album is nothing more than a second rate studio rip off of what Cream did in concert.

Remember this: Cream>Led Zepplin.

Got it? Good!

Eric?

Dazed and Confused is still one of my favorite jam rock songs of all time.

I CAN HEAR IT CALLING MEE THE WAY IT USED TO DO

I CAN HEAR IT CAAALLING MEE BACK HOOOME

Yeah Zeppelin is good but I prefer Cream. I do prefer blues to metal so that might have something to do with it.

apart from some lyric changes, Stolen! - from Jake Holmes. (So Page reworked some lyrics -- so what? Try taking a Jagger-Richards song, rewriting the lyrics, and claiming half credit for it!) In typical Zep fashion, they settled out of court with a misleading change of credits: "Jimmy Page, Inspired by Jake Holmes".

I know I'm in the minority here but I honestly prefer jake holmes version of dazed and confused though zepps version is still fantastic. I always felt the song was meant to be a folk-psychedelic descent to madness