Fappening 2017 updated: juniorpaganinix.com/imagens/Famosas/Fappening-2017

Fappening 2017 updated: juniorpaganinix.com/imagens/Famosas/Fappening-2017

6 Paige's (from WWE) vids: juniorpaganinix.com/videos/player.php?id=353&categoria=Principal

Old Fappening: juniorpaganinix.com/imagens/Famosas/

That's all for now.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xGBMs
youtu.be/jw8PdiRiFJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping for more Summer Rae.

Hoping for someone unexpected lol...

New leaks coming during tomorrow's Raw. Leaker said if they don't put new day on then hes dumping the load.

Sunny sex tape leaked

where

Why do people lie?

She has one with Vivid. It's, um, tragic at best,she sounds like she's not into it, bored, and just, it's awkward, and not even slightly sexy.

Those links seem totally legit.

Those links are legit.

so these are just going to WWE girl leaks? that sucks

they do. If you don't believe, just don't click (or google it, I really don't care).

Reminder: Don't spread links around all over the internet, as that's what causes those sites to get taken down.

I don't really care if a site that is watermarking every leak like they had anything to do with them is closed down.

Any Nikki Bella leaks?

Dump the load, dump the load, dump the load,

Make Sup Forums Horny Again!

Fapping Together

Anymore election slogans you could turn into something related to this thread?

Is it true that xavier woods banged paige? I just read it

Psycho Sid aka Sid Vicious aka Sid Justice put his 2 cents in on the Paige issue.

Based

Who?

It's from the original Fappening, somehow people thought it was Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence liaked few years earlier

WHEN GIADA ?!?!

If no New Day on tomorrow's RAW, then the leaker is dumping the entire load for all to see.

Id beat his old ass if I saw him fuck him

note the reference to Sunny!!

YOU JUST KNOW she was getting triple teamed by Brutus the Barber, Koko B. Ware and Brooklyn Brawler back in her prime.

a nobody

Is this Alexa Davalos?

Because they're pathetic.

Ney

not the real sid

None of the Sid accounts are him you retards

Sunny was probably fucking fans too, y'know if they had some coke on them or something.

Trieste Kelly Dunn

>Trieste Kelly Dunn
Well, I'll be damned but i'd hoped it was her as she looks like her and has the same eye colour

All these wrestler leaks are making me wanna share some old stories I've heard about current WWE/ROH/TNA wrestlers. Like how John Cena in his youth racked up assault charges which were expunged at 18, or how Ethan Carter III prostituted himself to management to get the TNA world title push.

You're a little bitch. Experience your own shit, don't fucking tattle on others to sound cool, you fucking tween.

Go on...

dude, fuck off, I wanna hear the stories.

You seem very interested, so here's at least one.

Besides Paige, our own Irish Lass Kicker, Becky Lynch is allegedly a notorious slut, she's apparently fucked quite a few guys behind the scenes like Roman Reigns and Big E.

Whoa Becky Lynch fucks people? Unless it's on camera and leaked I don't give a shit.

Someone post the Summer Rae pics plzzzz

AJ Styles is massive conspiracy theorist and believes in Reptilians, the Illuminati and that the Moon Landing is a hoax. Not sexy or drug addled but it's something.

Don't give access to this shit blog, all material so far here:

imgur.com/a/xGBMs

BORING

can anyone confirm those links ?

Well the good old days of crazy parties involving wrestlers are long gone, except for the fact that he hides it well, Fandango of course is very much a fan of cocaine and will regularly leave shows after matches to go find someone who can supply him.

More fuck stores.

There is a YouTube video she did the last month or two. She names the wrestlers she fucked. Assuming she didn't leave out names, I'm sure other wrestling tarts fucked more than she did. Like Dawn Marie

These are the fucking lamest backstage stories I've ever heard. Fandango does coke? So do my friends at weddings when they're having a good time. This is baby shit.

Who? Link?

A vid supposedly of her getting railed doggystyle dropped the first day of the new leaks

Breaking news: TV stars do coke and bimbos hired by them for their sexual skills fuck people.

Next up, scientists discover that the sky is blue, more at 7.

Source?

thanks

Wrestling critic Dave Metlzer has a secret history of trouble with the law, back in the 90s he used to peddle bootleg VHS tapes of movies recently released but the police could never truly make the case against him, some say he still illegally pirates movies/shows/sports events anonymously today.

+subscribe

C'mon....who gives a fuck about wrestling leaks?? I've never even heard of these people!!

same

who?

lake bell

found another Paige

That looks like Supernatural alum Julie McNiven, but her boobs are a bit too big.

Well, those are new. Anything new's good. Indicative of more leaks....

ARANING - LINKS ARE INFECTED WITH VIRUSES

cuz it lake bell

This. I'm tired of fappening bullshit. Last go around was the same too. One or two people you really wanted and the rest were people you'd have to Google to know anything about them.

I demand more Dylan Penn leaks

Schleep
youtu.be/jw8PdiRiFJo

Spotted the newfag
>clicking on a shady link in Sup Forums
get wrecked nigga

>I dont watch a show so nobody else possibly knows or cares who this person is

well I demand Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez leaks, but doesn't mean it's gonna happen

Still waiting for Carice van Houten

You guys are complaining about photgraphs & videos of nude, attractive women.

I know that now, I posted that not knowing someone had already responded. I'm a fucktard what can I say? But McNiven leaks would still be lit.

Anyone remember the dickhead that had everybody drooling over supposes Tina Fey/ Jen Aniston leaks summer before last. For about a week this faggot had everyone worked into a frenzy stating it was all gonna drop Friday night at midnight.

Surprised no Bella Thorne or Lohan leaks. How do the biggest celeb sluts avoid the leaks? Expected sextapes from both by now.

You just happen to be that faggot and are ready to release, aren't you?

Good ol' /b haha

>/b

nigga got jailed

If I had 'em, I would

this

If there are really Giada leaks I will literally twist my fucking greasy old crank shaft till it falls off. Holy fuck let it be true

damn does anyone know if theres more to Lauren German leaks?

No one gives a fuck about who you've heard of

I wish I did

POST THE NEW LAKE BELL PLS

Vola?

This. We need some big names. It was starting so well with Emma and Amanda

there are still leaks dropping, I picked up the Lacey Banghard Vidya today, so I assume we will see slow trickle leaks for a bit

I like the Katie Cassidy ones, because I've watched Arrow.

And you watched Arrow cos you are a faggot.

The one Demi Lovato pic made my week

Need that video. Anything else leaked for Banghard other than that?

Any Alexa rumors?

Agreed, The Flash is way better imo.