Can someone recommend me a good serie to binge watch? Preferably sci-fi

can someone recommend me a good serie to binge watch? Preferably sci-fi
So far I watched stargate, battlestar galactica, the expanse, firefly,
person of interest, breaking bad, dexter, sherlock, got,mr robot and some other mainstream ones I forgot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FOb6V9gzrKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First two seasons of Lexx

thx I'll check it out, I also found one called Babylon 5, worth watching?

Fuck sci-fi.
Binge watch Twin Peaks, you won't regret it.

Have you watched ALL of Stargate? I mean, SG1 10 seasons Indeed, and thats O'neill with two L's, Atlantis 5 seasons of pure McKay goodness, and Universe 2 Seasons of Eli being friendzone'd by Chloe.

Still, Stargate is Love, Stargate is Life.

For the first movie and the first half of season 1, you'll largely be forcing yourself to carry on on the assumption that it gets good.

After that, you'll experience the best science fiction tv series ever produced, no contest.

Babylon 5 is a must watch sci fi show. First season is kinda meh but it gets great from then on. If you like firefly you have Dark matter and Killjoys both in their second seasons right now on Syfy.

None. They're all universally shit, horror is much better translated to episodic format (and a tv budget) Even for movies, there are very, very few that are actually sci-fi rather than shitty fantasy in space. Authentic, good sci-fi can only be found today in books and some comics.

farscape is pretty good.

not scifi but I've found myself accidentally binge watching izombie and liking it.

I would definitely disagree, Stargate, Startrek TNG DS9, Farscape, and Babylon 5 are all excellent. Definitely the best/most ambitious sci-fi is found in books, but there are quite a few good TV series. Also all Sci-fi regardless of the medium is fantasy or will be considered fantasy in 50 years.

>I also found one called Babylon 5, worth watching?

The best sci-fi show of all time? Nah, who would want to watch that.

Make it through season 1 and you're then in for wonder and brilliance.

Might get some heat for this but 'Stranger things'
is worth a binge

>Authentic, good sci-fi can only be found today in books and some comics.
You forgot video games.

season 1 isn't even that bad, the world building and character developments are pretty solid. it's just that there are like 5-6 truly cringeworthy standalones, and it pales so much compared to what comes later.

Farscape is the best frelling space kino there is.

>Authentic, good sci-fi can only be found today in books and some comics
if you want good hard scifi Planetes is good.

Andromeda

There are definitely some decent episodes in the 1st season but it also has almost all the bad episodes of the entire series.

The budget was also smaller in season 1 so visually it looks the worst too.

I always tell people to watch it anyway because it does set up a lot of the character back stories, not to mention the foreshadowing of what came next.

Farscape is good for binge watching.

yeah it should absolutely not be skipped.

Space: Above and Beyond

youtu.be/FOb6V9gzrKM

>That space noise

I mean I get that every one else does it too, but come on.

Almost Human but only one season

ok I've watched virtually every sci-fi out their, all of them

except Babylon 5
>I even watched crusade back in the day

but never this, literal decades I've been trying to get past s1, is it really worth getting to s3?

you're drunk arent you

if ur talking to me I'm not OP but reading over the thread I guess I'll try again

>and yes drunk

My nigger.

x files
kolchak the night stalker
star trek
supernatural S1-3 then 4 and 5 if you can stomach it

The MCU.

a bit late but thx all for the recommendations

yep, all of it

First two seasons of BSG are some of the best tv every made.

its all good just have to stop b4 the last scene
last season is a brig drop tho,

I was going to say. He says Stargate but that's like 10 fucking seasons at 40 minutes a pop and that's not even counting Atlantis, Universe, or the 3 movies.

This nigga skimming.