What's the best way to dispose of a corpse, Sup Forums?

What's the best way to dispose of a corpse, Sup Forums?

This is my plan but Idk if it is good or not

1)Bring to bathtub, cut holes into body, drain blood
2) Cut off all flesh, place into plastic bags, empty the bags into sink to use the garbage-disposal
3) Bring bones outside, put them in tin can burn in backyard campfire so they become brittle
4) Bring now charred bones into bathtub and crush them, rinse down drain
5) Clean everything obsessively.

WTF user did you kill someone

no comment

kek ..

wont help you unless you greentext this shit..

kek Life of Boris fan ?

Hell yeah

Story?

Just eat the body

This

Pig farm
>you're always going to have trouble moving a body in one piece etc

Son of detective here...
No, blood will be in pipes... they have removed pipes in many homocide investigstions. You're getting the gas chamber

Clean everything for a start, use gloves. Cut off individual parts of body in a bathtub and no joke best way is probably to cook and eat then burn remains. If anything stays behind, dump in forest.

Wild boar or pig farm?

Fry up some long pig

Drano takes care of that problem

No.

>Wrap body in shrink wrap
>Leave in bath tub if you had to kill em by puncturing means
>Let the blood in the body congeal
>Leave a weak
>Get a set of sharp knifes and start to break the body up into bits
>Drive out to woods and bury in scattered locations, favoring conifer forests and the soils acidic. Dig deep

You won't be caught cos they found the body, they will catch you because of a lack of one. Have fun in jail.

>I have committed no crime what is posted is found in most forensic text books.

Drain cleaner?

eat it you god damn faggot and stop killing random people

Hi to you comrade, Boris is fucking awesome

Sounds good. Most people get caught because they talked (often bragged) to someone about the crime or if there's an obvious connection between the victim and them that makes the police sniff around. So unless you shouted "You'll regret this!!!" at the victim in front of other people, you should be fine.

Look up "Laura Atkinson" murder in Raleigh , NC - Grant Hayes thought the same thing.

user I don't have much of a life, so I'll take the blame if you want. What state user?

I dont condone this in any way i just thought i should contribute. you could just cut them into throwable peices and go for a walk with ur bag of pieces and whip them in all different directions?

(provided your in a wooded area)

It's about a women dismembered and dropped in a creek. Nothing about drano destroying genetic structures poured down a drain

Actually, would user be worth anything to the Feds if someone found out his location? Assuming OP isn't a lying faggot of course.

remember to cut off teeth, fingers, maybe eyes, or anything that could lead to the identification of a body like a club foot or something.