Why is HBO trying to encourage its viewers to eat butt?

Why is HBO trying to encourage its viewers to eat butt?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2015/01/girls-sex-scene-marnie-butt-rimjob.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you need encouraging?

Because HBO is our friend.
Eat butts. It's amazing. Make the bitch learn how to properly clean it before.

>2016
>licking the anal Jew
Ishiggydiggy

>he's never had his butt eaten
wew lad

What shows have rimming besides girls?

>needing convincing to eat ass

cmon buddy

AS HBO's quality drops we must learn to eat shit.

I'd dive into that asshole and play with her colon.

Its a perfectly healthy thing to do with your significant other, user!

Don't you love him/her/ze?

Because it's fucking incredible.

vulture.com/2015/01/girls-sex-scene-marnie-butt-rimjob.html
>Because of my wiring, I read it in the script and I went into total action mode. I got everyone together and I was like, “All right, Grace [in wardrobe], you and me — we’re going to come up with something so ingenious that he is going to feel comfortable.” I mean, think about where he is, right! It was our first day back of shooting and it was my birthday — everything was happening. I grabbed the makeup girl and said, “I want to smell like a cake,” so we put vanilla cream everywhere so everything smells good. And then I’m like, “Grace, we’re going to rig something invisible from the side but that feels like a pillow when he puts his face into it.” And, that’s what we did! You wouldn’t know; it’s total TV magic.

it's clear the guy was eating her pussy from behind guys,

at best, he was giving her perfect little asshole eskimo kisses.

>hey babe, you mind hopping in the shower so i can lick the hole you shit out of?
> k thx
This world is evolving into pure degeneracy

>YWN hold her and protect her from her pergeruous father

Kill me Sup Forums

>asking her to shower first
>not licking her asshole clean

u gay m8?

>current year
>not eating booty

SAD

you're clearly a virgin, I bet you think girls are made out of sugar and spice

>rich liberals luck each others assholes and think that is normal behavior

I for one am shocked.

Allison Williams is my waifu.

You're clearly asexual, I ate my girls ass after we spent the whole night out dancing and getting sweaty, and it was amazing.

Go out and lick an asshole you pussy.

I like eating ass.

You've clearly never eaten a qt's ass after shes just got back from the gym and her ring is all sweaty.

I pity you.

>he's never eaten an ass before

my friends i tell you...

>he doesn't eat ass

wow, why would a new york spoiled jewish liberal girl who was raised by some faggy pervert father and who molested her own sister and who lied about being raped for attention which almost ruined an innocent mans life promote such things?

there is literally nothing appealing about putting your mouth in someone's ass

enjoy mouth cancer

i used to be that way. the first time i had sex all i could think about is licking my gf's asshole because i had a huge fetish for that but the first couple of times we fucked i was too scared to go for it because i was worried she would think i was weird or something.
after a while we got more comfortable and she would suck my cock and stuff so i sort of coaxed her into a 69 position and started eating her pussy but just looking at her asshole i could not bring myself to lick it. like i thought it would be the best thing ever but as soon as i was eye to eye with her anus i realized i didn't want that

Literally every girl is into having her asshole eaten. Enjoy never really satisfying your sexual partner.

Girls is still going? I guess you learn something new every day.

I feel like Eating Ass was just slang for eating pussy then the animals actually did it

Because if you start eating butt you'll eventually eat shit, so then you'll watch more HBO programming

>quads

this man speaks nothing but the truth.

better go eat some ass op

Ewww eating poopy buttholes is gross! I bet theirs was crusty and smelled like doodees

I'd pay money just to eat her asshole

>music now encouraging ass eating
>shows now encouraging ass eating

it's like some bizarre conspiracy

See