Post your omegle sluts Sup Forums

post your omegle sluts Sup Forums

That your dick bro?

sweet! did u cum for them?

yeah
nah

who's lurking? shall i keep posting?

nice trips and yeah keep em coming Sup Forumsrotha

whats the best interests to find girls who show?

Jesus. Kidding ofc, anyway a good question

How do u guys get these girls? I used to get girls on omegle now I fucking can't

You're obviously older and overweight. How many girls do you have to see before one stays to see you cum? You must spend MANY hours on this. What's your trick to keep their attention since you're pretty mediocre?

Not being a dick just really really curious

And what do you write as the topic? I see jesus does that work? I put weed sometimes it works

Nohomo but I would pretty much do anything you needed to help you cum. That's a hot looking, what, 19 yo dick. Bet every girl that comes up stays to see you jerk.

easy, just usually say 'count down from 10 then stick your tongue out' they do it, then i pull tape of cam they see my dick. some laugh and then restart to watch me cum, others move on, others start playing with themselves

What about the other questions

what do you put in the interests section?

How do you keep it up. My boners come and go. Not sure I could keep one ready to perform for hours waiting for sluts to show

Doing Cock tributes on kik! PM me nickchiller1

fresh oc
thanks g

some girls are all for it and others just skip you and move on. it can take awhile for find a girl who wants to watch and sometimes its really quick

any gay/male ones?

Kik me daveffg43

I remember using chatroulette and Omegle to find cybersex when I was 13. I would only show my dick and i had many wins. I had no shame aand just showed my minor dick to many strangers. Nowadays I cringe when I think about that but sometimes I wish I could be like that again and just not care

Did she show her boobs?

just her cleavage sadly

but she loved my sperm!

cant remember the context of this

How many hours you spend user? Do you go in the moderated section?

I'm 18 and have been going on omegle for several years lol, there's just a strange satisfaction at getting naked with someone on cam

Something like this makes me think about our youths psychological future. So dumb brace-faced teen go on omegle because her and her friend want to be edgy. They end up seem an adult male stroking his cock live to their faces. What impact is that going to have.

truth, the internet can be so powerful yet poisoning