Will Omar save him or is he gonna make him his Beecher?

Will Omar save him or is he gonna make him his Beecher?

He'll just say pseudo-philosophical gangster shit as the arab dude continues to get fucked over by the system. Probably.

>make him his Beecher?
Hey I understood that reference

The scenes in Rikers literally give me panic attacks

Same. I've been through the system in ny as a teen. All that hopelessness came flooding back the moment he got on the bus.

I love Riz Ahmed. One of my favorite actors.

why isnt Sup Forums talking about this show? its great

also who do you think killed the girl? i think it might actually have been naz but im also thinking the dad

He's a great actor. He was GOAT in Nightcrawler.

Might be that teasing black guy when they were going inside of the house.

He's going to use him and his parents to smuggle drugs into the prison or he'll get killed also the step dad did it just like the original BBC show ownd

oh also what was up with that other black guy with the teasing one? that got all tensed up when he saw nas and the girl?

I'm glad they aren't go the more real than real rape and beating route, at least not yet. It's too obvious and too obviously awful to think about watching

I hope so just because it makes me believe Bodie didn't die and went on to harass Arabs in NY. I need to see more of him

HOW DO YOU FUCKING NIGGERS GO AN ENTIRE THREAD WITHOUT MENTIONING THE NAME OF A SHOW GODDAMIT I FUCKING WISH THE SEETHING HATRED I FEEL RIGHT NOW COULD GIVE YOU ALL AIDS

the night of

of what?

>]

I still don't get why the keep calling him Arab. Pakistani people are not Arab. Aren't they?

No they're just East Indians who happen too be Muslim.

Protip: Americans are ignorant. This show is very accurate.

Arab is a synonym of muslim

what show is this?

Sunday.

>Arab