So I have a problem Sup Forums

So I have a problem Sup Forums

Im 32yo and every time I meet a new girl and end up going out/having sex with her I cant help falling in love.

This friday I spent the whole night with a Tinder girl at her place. It was great, not just sex, we talked about dozens of things and it wasnt superficial. Today, 2 days later Im thinking of her all the time.

Anyone in a similar situation? How can you manage this?

Why is that a problem? Is she the right girl? Does she feel the same? Why don't you stick with one?

Man I'm the fucking same and always get hurt in some way. It sucks.

Not every girl wants to keep their guys around. Or you are expecting to keep talking with her or go deeper into a relationship and she doesnt answer anymore or similar things.

Yes, I dont think theres a way out. For example I can meet another one this week, but Im sure it would end happening the same. So I think Im better off alone.

I still talk with this friday girl, but Im afraid of texting her too much or showing a lot of interest as most of them just want an open relationship.

I'm sure we just need to a chill a bit man. But I agree. It's hard

You're sad OP

Yes devil, thats truth Im in fact sad.
I was dumped this december by my exgf after 6 years together and Im looking for a nice girl but everyone seems to like only one night stands.

And whats worse, Im always afraid to think if I insist too much on these girls I become a friend even after I slept with them.

you need to allow yourself to depend on other people. it's normal. everyone does it. you need to stop thinking something is wrong with you. it makes you seem desperate.

I believe what you're feeling OP may be the male equivalent of that biological feeling females get when they get old and want to settle down. Make it known you're looking to settle down on your profile but don't use tinder and stop using Sup Forums as your fucking blog

Try seeing multiple girls simultaneously. I think it's less likely for you to fall in love with a girl you slept with yesterday when you're meeting another girl tomorrow. Keep yourself distracted if you don't wanna fall in love.

Actually writing on Sup Forums kinda helped me these past months after the breaking up.
But yes, on my 20s I used to fuck girls here and there and never worrying about not seeing them again. Now I have to admit I would love to settle down and stop thinking about hanging around looking for pussy. Im not really on the mood

Im actually going to try that this week, Im meeting another one this tuesday so that could be a way.
Im also a little worried as I live in a small town and everytime I go out I end up seeing known people. So being with different girls at the same time is a bit risky

Maybe you should settle down, get a wife and kids. You are still more or less at the top of your biological game, go make some kids and continue the species.

pls post more of that girl

I been trying that , being single again at almost 33yo its hard. I was living with my exgf and ready to get married and now Im seeing myself going to /soc/ threads about Tinder and meeting up with girls online.

hyperemotivity

Kristina Rose, you dumbfuck.

What is a tinder thing?

It's not a problem, OP.
You're not a degenerate. That's what is supposed to happen with normal sexual behavior.

Because you think it's a problem implies that you are living like a degenerate despite your own nature telling you differently. Marry her and have children.

thnks

>Tinder girl
shoot yourself dude.

Well you are looking on Tinder.

Tinder and BlendR aren't for relationships.
For those use POF / OkCupid, or even better, good old RL dating. You know - actually approaching real women and all of that.

THAT.

It is OP's consciousness (= the holy spirit) steering him into the right direction.

Sex does not equal love OP, get that through your head

Dude, that's creepy loser status. Chicks will notice that shit a mile away. You need to stop all that shit and focus on being an asshole to them. Fuck them and then don't call them back for like a month.

its natural. body chemicals and shit. not real love though just infatuation

stop putting pussy on a pedestal

At least you fuck them OP, I try to hang around with them, wait for weeks until our first fuck and then crashing into a wall when they tell me they only see me as a friend and nothing more.

And yes, I usually wait a time until sex because most of them dont like the idea of a one night standing. Fuck them, seriously

the girl in that pic is kayla. i fucked her 6 years ago

fucking gay push your balls out of your ass !!!

well what I usually do is let them know how crazy I am about them way too soon and scare them off. Chicks kind of want to chase you, while you make just enough moves to keep her from ever having to actually make an effort. They want to chase you but they want you to do all the work.

>726134713
>most of them dont like the idea of a one night stand

this is where you are wrong

girls like someone to hold their hand
women want someone to take charge

Just stop thinking that every girl you have slight feelings for is gunna be the one. You're trying to force something that's fake and you raise your hopes and that's why you get hurt so bad. You cannot find it. It will find you.

lol thats not Kristina Rose