Would you fuck my fiance? i think maybe i'm too good for her, nice body but her face though, what should I do?

would you fuck my fiance? i think maybe i'm too good for her, nice body but her face though, what should I do?

Yeah I would. I see your point about her face but unless you can do better in total than stay with her, not too bad.

thanks for advice, glad you like her, shes not real smart either, would that bother you?

I actualy think having a dumb girl makes me feel beter about my self.

Is that a post-op tranny? Did she cut her hair with karate chops?

so you are voted for no i shouldn't stay with her

She has the "soon-to-be-fat" syndrome.

Irreversible.

Stay away.

damn it, was hoping all the virgins here would like her

Worst case she will get fat.
Best case she will stay ugly.

she looks better here?

Send your picture too so that we can compare.

I'd fuck her. I'd fuck her several times a day until I no longer crave sex. I'd use every hole as often as I want until they constantly drip my seed.

I would not marry her though

no way that is the same cunt

i don't want to have my pics posted next to her when you fuckers start posting her every where online

Don't get me wrong. I'd definitely bang her (have committed more heinous crimes in my times).

But having a fiance that looks that retarded?

Nope.

lol, kind of what i'm thinking

I would smash her.

Only after placing a pillow on her head as to block line of site between our eyes making contact.

She is fucking ugly but has a nice body.

We can make a gentlemen's agreement...

Does she permit you to go to the bathroom on her?

starting to think i should break up with her, you guys want to spread her pics and info, i think she would get the idea that way, lol

i've never asked, is that how you would decide?

I had a girl like that.. Cracking body and great for fucking but there was no brains in her head, and she was slightly same with the butterface. Being dumb eventually killed it off because if we spoke it was never anything that got me motivated and texting was even worse.

Maybe she's not that bad after all. If you remove the face from the equation, she seems hot.

Maybe it's too soon after my latest masturbation and I'm being too harsh.

Don't throw away your marriage because of a stranger on the internet that has recently masturbated OP.

damn you can't make up your mind lol, you are no help!

It would not be a deal-breaker, per se. However, it would necessary to know. I need to know where we would stand regarding one another going to the bathroom on each other; including pee, farts and feces.

>Sup Forums's beauty standards
She looks like a 7.5 maybe 8 to me.

i've never had the urge to shit or piss on her, maybe someday

Does she do anal?
Does she swallow semen wads?
Does she put objects in her pussy and ass?
Does her beaver smell?
Does she want you to hit her?
Does she wear wigs?
Does she object to sanding off her fingerprints?

thanks!

no
yes
yes
no
no
no
yes

That's a lot of no answers. It would be hard to be with somebody so close-minded.

uglier than sin

Asking the important questions

>> 726128950

Barely a 5.5. Stop confusing the OP

>> 726128813

You're asking us if she is good for you. How should we know without looking at you first to compare? Ugly matches Ugly

anyone want to make jennifer famous and expose the slut?