/asean/

Knock offs edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/22/censorship-board-clears-power-rangers-release/
irishtimes.com/news/malaysian-in-same-sex-union-fears-return-home-1.14248
youtube.com/watch?v=zS9UW2xjdq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Hansome Leader.

>nose too narrow

Philippine flag also looks similar to Djibouti's

Why most people afraid of the gluten boogeyman?

I don't wanna be that guy, but very high education for female (especially for female muslim & japanese) is kinda waste of money for real.
I mean, you'll end up as housewife taking care of your entire family anyway. Bachelor degree for womyn is more than enough 2bh.

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/22/censorship-board-clears-power-rangers-release/

This news really confuses me

And Czechia.

They are becoming the bitch of the international movie committee. The country is literally getting cucked at every turn at this point.

Please, stop being so narrow minded and stereotypical, people have their own rights to get education regardless of gender, status and religion.

Nur Amalina

and Cuba

Not for city folks, without both working there is no way for those in early 20's to live in places such as Klang Valley.

Wew, lads.

It's time!

>Malaxia flag = Liberia flag

> rights to get education regardless of gender, status and religion.
>Trusting women in engineering

I think all women should join the military and have the men stay at home.

I am submissive.

>Cambodia's flag ressembled North Korea.
>Myanmar's current flag ressembled Lithuania.
>Singapore's flag is a ripoff of Indonesia but with five stars and a crescent.
>Laos and Thailand's flags ressemble each other so much it is pretty much due to them sharing similar cultural, linguistical and historical heritage.
Guess Brunei is the only one that had a semi-original flag...but wait, it looks like Trinidad and Tobago!

Yeah, that's her. Fuck her. Piece of shit.

i like it

I hope you'll be okay with Vietnam.

HAHAHAHAHA She looks like a nigger wannabee
B O L E H
O
L
E
H

We shall make Africa great again

Story behind this?
Anyway her transformation is just like Awkarin's.

You forgot the Petronas kid who went full gay and married his lover in the UK leaving father with hundreds of dollars in debts.

Didn't know about the debts. But if so, we really should stop sending kids there without supervision.

Literally who?

Kek, that's what you get for studying too hard.

wtf this is not funny, reported

irishtimes.com/news/malaysian-in-same-sex-union-fears-return-home-1.14248
Runaway gay dropout with 200k pound debt in Ireland.

>Sends Kids to western countries
>They become gay

>Sends Kids to middle east
>They become ISIS member

At least, become ISIS member is less gay.

>Admin gets mad because VP from the OPPOSITION party criticises them and calls her power hungry
>b-b-b-but she wanted to be part of the admin that she criticised
>not counting the fact that she has been treated pretty badly the entire time despite wanting to work together

haram

Plus, you get free sex and guns with ISIS

Frankly speaking I've seen pondan in the gov work without any problems. The kid is just an attention whore.

Gonna need attention to get asylum and run from debts.

You should include Monaco's flag too

laper lapeeerrrr

literally get the fuck out

preeetttt

TFW have no gf to switch clothes with

alay

>again

yala

Is that a trend or something in Indonesia?

indonesian kimi no na wa = namamu

Carthage was pretty great.

4LaY

Where's cow princess? I hear there's a shooting going on in britbong right now.

Years ago. Thank god it didn't last long.

No

This regime is literally despot-tier and is on a witch hunt on all dissenters and critics.

What they don't understand is that there will be massive blowback when their time in office is done and the last thing they want is to have an extremely vindictive administration who will settle scores.

They shouldn't complain when the time comes and all of them get persecuted tenfold.

Jadi siapa yang bakal jadi gubernur?

Too bad they're too popular right now. Give it time and people will turn against them, after they realize nothing has actually changed or things changed for the worse.

old 3ds or 2ds?

Famicom

poorabably taking his dairy dose right now being quarter pounder'd by muhammad, abdul, jamal, and a pissed off haddadi. he can't resist the moolestation because his life is on stake.

Switch

polystation

not interested
tak de duit la
i still have it
father bought me polystation eventhough i asked for ps
i love it though

gamebot

>Jembut
Hehehehe

>Handheld kiddie
>not joining PC Master Race.

I'll go to Vietnam today.
JUST

bego lu
i don't like mature gayme for mature gaymen
i prefer casual games

>youtube.com/watch?v=zS9UW2xjdq
What was that about? It's deleted.

kek

my sides

She is hot.

>deleted
What is that video about?
Is that some kind of Zionist Conspiracy?

Watching the interview, that Natasha girl does seem slutty.

>dat little wink

kek

Well, that's because she is. Just look at the picture with her male friends. Close with each other even touching. Her hands is near his crotch. It's obvious what happened to her but she still have the nerve to lie about it. I can't stand shit like that.

What picture?

Sorry wrong guy. Post meant for

All hail Kingdom of Laos! Never fear the wonder that is the King who would gladly survive from spilling blood and fight against the abomination that is communism!

Say that in front of my face and we'll see what happens

Our latest victim

Why is he so respected?

Israel will rise again

And Palestine meanwhile will be liberated. Korea gets reunified under the southern part's control, Taiwan is reunified with China under Kuomintang's control and soon Laos will deport Vietnamese troops back to their own country once it returns being the wondrous kingdom like it was in the 1950s.

No one can escape his selfie tour.

>fanfic.docx

Artsakh will become completely independent and Armenia finally forgive Azerbaijan, Crimea is given back to Ukraine by Russia under pressure, Western Sahara is reunified with Morocco, Tibet become de facto independent etc.

Maybe one day, but not in the foreseeable future.

In other news, I am scared to go to London now. The last time I went someone tried egging me and that was after the whole Brexit fiasco

What's happening In London?

Shouldn't you belong to the pasture and eat them grass?

Terrorist attack near parliament mere hours ago.

Shut up ;-;

Guy run over some folks, run towards parliament, stab a cop,get shot.

>Terrorist attack near parliament mere hours ago.
Must be those NSCF.

Which one of you did it?

Kingdom of Laos > Communist Laos

This is fact. No one can deny the glorious wonder that is the kingdom showered with sincerity, majesty and wisdom. Sure it is not one of the best kingdoms around but at least it has independence and heroism to defend itself from the evil form known as communism. The filthy communist regime that Laos is now is a puppet of Viet Minh who barely does things that's better than them. Human rights grow worse and worse day by day, the whole society is closeted like North Korea and last but not least has no independence, no thoughts and little reforms ordered by the master that is the Viet Minh being a given.

care to explain what my flag is doing here boiiis
Thailand is a faggot and just color-shifted our flag to its negative colors
>triggered

But you must love some of those Twink boipussy and tranny dicks.

That's our main difference, we don't like boipussy here. There are independent trap businesses but they're not our main export.

me. sorry lads...

But why ;-;