Can we make DBZ the next new white supremacist/hate symbol?

Can we make DBZ the next new white supremacist/hate symbol?

>Blonde haired blue eyed people are the strongest race. The blonder and blue-er the hair and eyes, the stronger they are
>Apes are less strong, less intelligent and only chimp out
>There's no place in the galaxy where the Aryan Saiyans haven't absolutely kicked other races' asses. Thus making them the unofficial rulers of the galaxy in sheer strength and dominance over other races.

why does this give me a boner

Might've worked before blue hair became the strongest

Also, why would his mustache stay black?

You think the real SJW's know that shit?

>tfw tumblr hair is new supreme

oh snap

Technically, a lot of casual folk never realized the Asian fetishism of blonde hair and blue eyes implied by the Super Saiyan look. And if they can staple pepe a hate symbol, this will surely work.

Well, the Great Ape state can be controlled and still retain its intellect with the added power bonus like when Vegeta or Nappa do it

It only takes a few. Could blow up to the point where some spokesperson needs to apologize for DBZ though

True, but again. Normal folk will never know this shit.

>Japanese people
>being extremely racist
>having to apoligize

Won't happen.

Even better if they do apologize. The creators admitting it would be the best confirmation we could dream of. And the crime would already be done so it would just be a bonus

I figured it'd be someone from Funimation's American branch would have to come forward and apologize for licensing a symbol of Aryan supremacy, but you have a point.

Well well. This would indeed be a better scenario.

Well, if this is the worst scenario we can think of the only thing that rests us is to set this stuff up. Sadly Facebook doesn't have DBZ stickers to spam with... yet.

I really like this idea. I'm not White but I'm big into the whole supremacy thing.

Well, spread the word. You're white in my book.

Real reason why SSJ is blonde is cause Toriyama and his assistant got tired of coloring in goku's black hair on every panel.

"Making them anything other than aryans takes too much effort. Fuck this shit"

Thanks. I'm only half White but it gives me one hell of a boner.

works for me

It's really a win in all cases scenario.
If they apologize, it's a nuke. If they don't apologize, it's like they said "ye fam, whits are superior, get over yourselves" and we win again.

the only way for this to fail is if it doesn't get up enough. So spread the word, make memes, whatever!

Can someone get Sup Forums onto this? I tried making the exact same thread there but of course they are too busy discussing the current state of affairs in Zimbabwe and the count of Rhysus Deer in the forests there.

even some black people become politicians and ceos

If Sup Forums gets onto this hard enough, it's as good as done

they dont get blue eyes, they turn green, you fucking casul

Hitler liked green the second most.

>adjust your tv

It's okay user. Youappear to be a little bit colorblind... Their eyes turn light blue.

Can we not do this. Id like an english dub of dragonball super in my lifetime...

no, you own a cheap as tv.

if anything it's turquoise, nonetheless it isn't blue, let alone, the more powerful forms have either red (DB Super) or if you go old canon yellow (GT)

It will be a necessary sacrifice.

Say what?

in what universe is this blue

are you one of the idiots with faulty genetics and thought the dress was white?

How in the living fuck can you not see that's cyan blue?

I mean they DO go to a foreign place (Namek) in order to deliver the local people from an evil tyrant. Which is also where Goku embraces his full Aryian heritage.

Thus, also connecting this to American politics too.

>in the same universe where really light blue eyes are referred to as "grey"

>cyan blue
>blue
=!
period

More accurately, they go to that place to make use of the same local resources that tyrant was after

MEANWHILE
IN JAPAN

This is true. Goku also has to embrace hatred/anger in order to go Full Aryan which turns him into an SS.

Perfect. Run it.