What in the flying fuck Sup Forums

What in the flying fuck Sup Forums

Pewdiepie is ruining Sup Forums, he keeps making shitty ass fuckin YLYL videos where all he does is laugh at newfag shit, we should get pewdiepie off of fucking Sup Forums, get his uncreative ass out of here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jw8PdiRiFJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

great idea has happened we get a bunch of hitler 9/11 and holocaust memes. make sure he gets them. and with all the media outrage already going on with him being a "Nazi" he will either post it and get the consequences or fuck off

make it happens faggots

>PEWDIEPIE MAKEY MORE MONEY THAN ME HE SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED THAT

look at buttmad autist

The views
youtu.be/jw8PdiRiFJo

STFU, pewdiepie atleast got balls to make people rage, instead of just being a sjw for more views and sponsorship.

thats hot!

>caring what an youtube-has-been does
felix is old and irrelevant. no one of value cares about his stupid shit

He made a video about a Sup Forums thread on mass effect the other day. Since Bioware devs literally admitted they removed the option to make a white character.

Thin privilege is shit. But short privilege is a real thing. I have to pay up the ass for shirts that for just because I'm 6' 5"

NYPA fuck face

>old and irrelevant
While constantly gaining attention and making millions? Try again.

Almost all privledge is bullshit. You could say tall privilege is being able to reach things, being considered more of a man etc etc

Sup Forums died of cancer long ago.

t. Sup Forums

that's true

Samefag

how do you know? :/

Its been a long time since I have seen a thread like this that I am interested in on The Chan. He is just a new fag, lets raid him lol

Seriously Sup Forums is stormfag and lessor central.
Sup Forums is better
Fuck Canadians tho.

>HOW DARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY IDOL REEEEEEEE

Fuck off faggot. He's litteraly a form of cancer on his own.