Hey stoners, is this a male or a female?

Hey stoners, is this a male or a female?

it looks like female but it might be a trap

looks like a tomato plant you fucking autist

Don't assume its gender you faggot

How dare you assume there are two gender !!!

he didn't, he's trying to trick us into assuming its gender

This site has fucked me up beyond belief, as soon as it started growing and i wasnt sure all i could think of was whether or not itd have a dick if it were human, little shota plant

Das not wed mane

Wow man that looks like some really dank sticky icky. ASL?

Guys this is srs

Tiny leafs at the beginning of the main leaf stems indicate it is a female.

Hey OP. You can't really tell until after you start flowering. Instead of shooting off pistals, it will have balls. Literally. Its super easy to tell. But you can't really tell until a couple weeks into flowering.

Thank you fren

Gender hasn't shown yet

Transgender

No problem. I have several going, myself, right now. About 3 weeks in, and theyre about as tall as yours. Last plant I had, turned out to be a male, and I got mad. Made cookies out of the leaves though. So not all hope is lost if it is a male.

>this site
nope, it's just a Sup Forums thing. your own fault really.

Only niggers mess with drugs. Enjoy never contributing to society you Stinky niggers.

Have you considered an aerogarden? If you have the money it is SO much more than worth it, i planted that about a week ago and thats the size

/thread

Attack chopper

I've thought about it, but I'm kinda a fan of doing it the ole' fashioned way. haha. Im willing to take a little longer, for the plant to be the best possible quality. But that's just my opinion. There's many ways to grow that will make for a beautiful and potent plant.

Here's that (you) that you are so desperate to get.

No

Thats not cannabis

lol

/Thread

its not weed lol

You have to sex it first. It's 50/50 right now. Hit it with a 12/12 light cycle and it will show sex within 3 weeks. Look for white hairs in the nodes. Little sacks indicate male. Gl.

I self medicate

Tanks

>5:20

What do you know even about weed east coast faggot?

That I can medicate with it and i like smoking it, other than that. I couldnt tell you what good weed tastes like considering I've never had it

Oh and also get some 3500k light spectrum or your trichrom production will suffer in the flowering phase.

Got it already, just starting with the aerogarden gives a head start

this is a cannabis plant you twonk
source: grows cannabis

Are you transplanting into soil? If so, starting in water isn't smart.

Its risky but ive done it successfully 2 times before

Dude, you have to trim the roots if you are doing that. You are actually wasting your time because it's growing water adapted roots. It will shock the plant and cause it to have to grow soil roots before it can grow further. You should just complete the growth I'm the aero.

Thank you for the info i didnt know about the roots

Yw. I miss growing, not so much smoking. Fun hobby, imo.

Wait until around the 5th node is grown and then smoke that shit. Baby carrots taste better, so does immature canna.

if it's female, you should either kill it or move it very far away from your males. otherwise they will pollinate and you'll get seedy weed

Fuck pollination, i eradicate males, just clone your ladies

You're retarded, well done.

Whatever it is it looks slightly mutated. And for everyone saying it's not cannabis look at the base of it. I can make out "sprout" and part of "medical".
If he bought a sprout, it's probably female. If he didn't, he can force it to show sex characteristics early. Just cover one of the nodes with some loose paper or tape. If it's a clone then all of this advice is for nothing because NOONE clones male plants.
I'd share some pics of my plants op but I deleted them the other day because I was clearing space on my phone

Agender plant-kin

>He doesn't grow outdoors
How's that electric bill?