Lets talk logan

Lets talk logan

nope

What about it

Logan or Dafne?

I got halfway through and quit watching it.

do you mean the god-tier movie logan?

I want to fuck laura so bad

anyone have a screenshot of the tit flash in the limo, been trying to find it but couldnt

That's a 11 yr kid you talking abt nig!

Why does Wolverine get so many movies out of all the X-Men?

Wow, he probably didn't know about that, or else he wouldn't have said it, right?

if fucking a 9 yr old wife is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me

Wolverine has had successful solo title comics before. None of the other X-Men have.

The movie is based on the comic Old Man Logan, set in the bleak future of 2029. There have been no mutants born in 25 years (irl Fox owns the movie rights to X-Men and mutant characters, so Marvel banned mutant characters. In the comic, an early version of the ACA allowed government genetic engineering that wiped out mutants). It's considered one of the best Wolverine stories in the comics.

It's dark, I liked it. I hope the rest of the xmen movies don't try to copy it with the dark themes. Some plot holes, but they all have plot holes. Like why are all the kids not half Mexican if all their moms were Mexican? Why are the soldiers so incompetent when dealing with the kids? No dart guns? No tazers?

He seems to translate pretty well to film. Interesting character + the right actor for the part.

>Wolverine has had successful solo title comics before. None of the other X-Men have.
Huh. Wasn't aware of that.

Okay, then.

Average movie. Weak ending. Little girl was intolerable, and ruined the rest if the movie when she opened her mouth near the end and spewed out all her high-pitched taco-speak

There were a couple of successful Wolverine mini-series, like his time in Japan. I don't think he's ever had an ongoing title. They tried a Gambit solo title, but it didn't do well. And Cable had his own title, but he hasn't shown up in the movies yet. He's supposed to be in Deadpool 2.

Wut?

some random slut that Logan drives around in the movie flashes her tits

There is so much content in the comic books they could have made hundreds of good movies, but the retard movie writers want to cherry pick the epic fight out for their movie so they skip through the story as fast as possible to get to the boss battle, it fucks everything up and then they run out of content and make up bullshit that doesn't go along with anything else. Fucking ego maniacs. It's not even their OC, they mutilate it, and pat themselves on the back. In reality they took a golden goose and cooked it for one good meal. fucking retards.

I don't mind tits but it was an utterly unnecessary tits-scene. Maybe it was to get it R-rated but the extreme violence in the movie would probably scar a child more...

It didn't seem particularly out of place to me. He was a driver, driving around many different kinds of people. Picking up lively drunks is probably something you do on plenty of occasions with that kind of job.

Hugh Jackman is awesome as Wolverine, but I think he's done playing the character. They'll have to reboot with a new actor for the Dark Phoenix X-Men movie. Maybe they'll get to some of the other stories in the future.

too much emotion, it sucked. Only sjws enjoy this movie.

Stan Lee was not in it. I only watch the movie to see Stan. Fucking Ripoff.

Yeah for sure but since the there was no other nudity it felt kind of forced to add 1 second of tits to the 2hr+ movie lol.

Don't worry, he dies anyway.

don't slut shame, it discourages the behavior. fag

Disney won't let Stan Lee appear in the X-Men or Deadpool movies. Disney is upset that they don't have the movie rights to X-Men and mutant characters. Disney owns Stan Lee, he was part of the deal when Disney bought Marvel comics.

Looks like the howbowdah girl

>Disney won't let Stan Lee appear in the X-Men or Deadpool movies.

Stan Lee was in Deadpool (he was the MC in the strip club) and he was in the extended version of the Deadpool short.
He was in a bunch of the early X-Men movies.
He was in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies (which are owned by Sony)
He was in the Fantastic Four movie (which is owned by Fox)
He even made a cameo in Big Hero 6.

Are you even trying?

He wasn't supposed to be in Deadpool, he was actually a customer at that strip club when they were filming.

>watched it
>enjoyed it
>went home
>google "x-23 rule 34"
>actually find some, holy shit
>jack off
>I guess I'm a pedo...

....Good movie anyways.

also werent they going to kill all the kids before they escaped? why not just fucking gun them down.