youtube.com/watch?v=3r2zleGxv7w
youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
youtube.com/watch?v=lAswm-mPxRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ween
Album: GodWeenSatan

youtu.be/Fg6PIW9iRw4

This is my favorite track on the album.
Also, I love tool. Specifically this era of tool. 10,000 days and all that: Not so much. Still ok.

Gates of Ishtar - A Bloodred Path

>youtu.be/Fg6PIW9iRw4

A song about being so infatuated with a bitch, that you stop caring about anything else, even tho she could not care less about you. So you are just ready for her to leave and let the pain begin instead of letting it keep building up

Last time I saw you, I was holding your hand
And I couldn't wait for you to leave
I knew right then that it was over and done
And I couldn't believe that I was free
Help me now, I'm going down
And I don't know if I'll be ok
I'll be around, I'll be in town
If you need a place to stay
When the wind blows and there's a chill in the air
I hope that someone is taking care of you
I'm alright, yeah, I'm really ok
Just so you know I'm always there for you
Help me now, I'm going down
And I don't know if I'll be ok
I'll be around, I'll be in town
If you need a place to stay

Tool overrated noob tier prog metal.

>Tool overrated noob tier prog metal.
>Tool overrated noob tier
>Tool overrated

>Tool
>Overrated

broaden your prog metal horizons instead of listening to noob shit... seriously.. cuz Tool isn't really that great.

I bet you fucking love Dream Theater don't you?

>Fucking Faggot.

actually, no i don't, fuckin faggot.
but i'm srsly linking albums that i do listen to, fuckin faggot.

I've noticed that in every god tier album threads anons would the shittiest bands only because they are some sort of "underground/unknown" bands.
This isn't the discovery channel faggots. Post albums that are actually worth listening to, not some shit bands that plays in a garage.

rofl.

>I am a music neophyte, only post shit that i hear over and over again on the radio that the culture makes me like.

if you want to sleep, this is real good stuff

if you want to stay awake though..

Posts a tool album....you fucking faggot. I wish we could turn people like you into niggers so its easier to understand why youre disliked so much

The only good shit so far
This dudes opinion is pure unfiltered MadeInChina Faggotry. TFOH with that bullshit.

Tool is godtier, this fact is undebatable.

We all know that liking tool makes you a tool, nothing new here just move on.

samefagging much?
also,
the bands are from Andorra, Australia, and Colorado, respectively, no China there.

Yes!

>meshuggah
>not catch 33
pls

Look at these shit posts..
Ween?? Music is fucking distorted, out of tune with a lousy bitch trying to sing. No fucking talent at all.
Persefone aathma? The fuck is this hindu album name? You some kind of curry eating faggot?
There' s a reason these bands never made it to the top.. They are shit!!
Post actual god tier albums/bands.
Go on, listen to the music only you and a couple of faggots like.

yup.totally samefaggin. GTFO my board.

Forgot screencap. The two (you)'s are about the same album

>Go on, listen to the music only you and a couple of faggots like.
What is your definition of God-tier, my friend? I Don't like things just cuz a bunch of people liked and bought into it, and made a band fucking millions of dollars.

What's annons' views on Dr. Steel?
youtu.be/WVvlVHdLCx0

lol tool is a god like album you dumb fuck. you probably listen to the new garbage like suicide silence you edgy cunt.

just played this all the way through last night

Boognish is Coming for that ass, faggot. you fucked up.

youtu.be/6Se9vvLsVUI

how about rucking researching music before you put your damn foot in your mouth?

>Judging a book by its cover, same as Judging an album by its name.

Fucking ignorant.

research the linked album you fucking ignorant.

My definition of God-tier you ask?
Let's start with.. Good fucking music and lyrics. How much money the band make shouldn't be a factor if it's god tier or not. So you're telling me that all these bands.. Famous or not, they are doing music for your sole entertainment and they are not in for the money?? You're such a gullible chap.
What if the band you think is god tier starts to make millions and become mainstream.. Radios start playing their music on repeat.. Would you stop listening to them?

>Prog metal

Disgusting

Yes

>How much money the band make shouldn't be a factor if it's god tier or not.
All I'm saying is that is not what I took from your original post. And the music was out of tune and distorted on purpose. They didn't just record it that way on accident and then say fuck it release it anyways. Your argument is fucked from the jump, bud.

>not picking this as the best Dream Theater album

heres some research from said album, you aare welcome.
youtube.com/watch?v=NnRAIwLql1g

Nice lyrics they have going on.. I wo der how much IQ you lose by listening to that..
I'm pretty sure the band themselves don't have a god damn clue of what aathma stands for in hindu.. They be like "we need a name for the next album we're gonna shit out.. The faggots that actually listen to our shit like that mystical dope shit.. Okay let's open some hindu/sanskrit dictionary and see what we can find. First page, first word.. Aathma, definition: soul of a person or some shit. Yeah that'd do"

You know about the relevance to the song lateralus and the Fibonacci sequence?

So you're telling me they made it shit on purpose and people think of it as some sort of "artistry/originality" they are bringing in that song?
People are so guillable..

Oh yeah please do post their only fucking music video they have on youtube..

This shit is my jam.

see
faggot.

Youtube aint hard to access, genius.

Its a cross of melodeath and progmetal.

Lyrical content tends towards eastern mysticism, hence the title Aathma.

youtube.com/watch?v=epxkiTxoHrw

YES!

tool fan here, and every bit of this is true. overated band with a faggy fan base. btw you cant be a great band when you come out with one album every 13 years and even then half the songs are stupid ear candy nonmusic. still listen to for the nastalgia though

youtube.com/watch?v=pyUoyU2NC3c

more Aathma.

but ya, I'm sure its just shit.

miles davis-bitches brew (best album ever)
weather report- heavy weather
pat metheny- imaginary day

>out with one album every 13 years
so what?

Gotta fucking love these threads. It's always about them metalheads masturbating over their superior music taste. Maybe when you all grow up a bit you will realise how crigey you all are faggots

>ToolFag here, Tool iz gay.
OK.
>So you're telling me they made it shit on purpose and people think of it as some sort of "artistry/originality" they are bringing in that song?
>People are so guillable..
The fact that they still tour and make music even tho they aren't rich, means that they are doing it specifically for the amusement of myself and other Ween fans.
Anyways you still never answered my question: what is god-tier to you? cite specific examples so I can more than likely laugh at your shit-tier taste in music.
InB4 John Lennon or some shit that will get at least one person to agree with you.

I participate in these threads so I can maybe find something good that's been hiding under a rock somewhere. Not to hear someone tell me shit I already know like fucking Revolver or something.

>progressive fans are pretentious pricks
wow, who would've thought?

Good stuff. I really liked all their albums, even the album of covers tho. still this is Probably my fav Rage album.

metal is all elitist, just like all the other music fags that point it out

violets are blue
roses are red
prog is gay
metal is inept

trash tier from some "my music is better than yours" faggot

gtfo

Top tier shit if you like experimental and/or weird stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=3r2zleGxv7w

>Tool
>Prog Metal
pick one

fucking plebs all of you.
Listen, if you aren't listening exclusively to harsh noise then get the fuck out of my face
youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw

this. not metal, and not really prog....but okay to the radio mass they are prog metal

oh
i fucking love this album

here some different shit

Not anymore maybe, but there was a time when Tool was raw prog-metal. Also you can't just go by what they play on the fucking radio, u faggots.

this. You niggers don't know your genres.
Tool's worst/most boring album
Best Tool album

Tool was never metal.

my nigga

>Tool's worst/most boring album
One of the best actually

Some real top tier shit

youtube.com/watch?v=lAswm-mPxRI

get on my level faggots!!!!

They really are quite horrible....always have been.

Are you sure it's not your tastes that are horrible?