I feel like I would be a great actor... how do I find auditions for good roles and become famous? Pic unrelated...

I feel like I would be a great actor... how do I find auditions for good roles and become famous? Pic unrelated, just hoping The Eternal Jew is impressed by my post and hires me

fuck you

Hello, I am a member of the tribe and a talent agent in Hollywood.

Give me more details about you and your situation and I will advise you

wtf? y? I can do many emotions and I imagine
id be perfect for a "Broken Matt" kind of role

GAL GADOT IS SHIT

25 y/o Lebanese 5'11 195 lbs.... very handsome but introverted.... I can very easily go on random rants and would do well in psychological thriller because I can be emotionless

/thread

Not Op but help me please

I am a tall man from the South, I have a slight southern accent

I have a good physique and a handsome face. I acted for 4 years in high school and got pretty good (got some lead roles) but haven't done it in a while.

How do I make it big?

Oh btw I'm white, not black

>5'11'
no one would watch your shit manlet lmao
>I can be emotionless
'grats, you're human. Learn to put on a convincing happy face when you're sad.

> 5'11
>Manlet

>no one would watch your shit manlet lmao

A lot of successful actors are under 5'11"

Have you considered the superhero genre OP?

I would be a Big Villain

Follow your dreams and never give up OP.
gif unrelated

im yankin ur balls dad, go be great desu

From the sound of it, you can play a token terrorist role. Do you know Arabic? If so, it'll help because you'll have an edge over more experienced actors that don't

Move to Atlanta if you aren't there already. Lots of shows there and they're hurting for talent because established actors don't want to live in fucking Atlanta

Advice to both: neither of you fuckers are going to make it big anytime soon, or ever. However, if you want to become a working actor I suggest you start building yourself a reel that you can show a talent agent. Most of the role submissions take place over the internet and casting directors want to see your previous work . If you don't have any previous work nobody will hire you

but how? Where can I go? Is there a website where major pictures do casting calls?

I speak Arabic very well.

Don't you just love it when these itty bitty titty actresses wear outfits that show off just how itty bitty their titties truly are? It makes me so horny!

Gal is 5'10 you manlet dweeb

Any casting call worth a shit is done exclusively through agents because no casting director wants to sift through 1 million nobodies. The only time there's an open call for a major motion picture is if they are looking for kids, or an adult with a very unique look, like 8 foot tall asian man, or whatever.

That's good. Grow a beard and play that to your advantage. If you are going to start working it's because you speak Arabic, which distinguishes you from 1,000 wannabes that look exactly like you.

so say for example, I live in NY, and for the time being, I cant hire an agent. What do?

Start doing student films. It will be a good learning experience and who knows, you might get decent footage out of it that you can show to a shit tier level agent. But at least it'll be a start.

>is wonder woman

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stay on topic frog, we're assisting OP.

makes youtube videos of you doing scenes. the justin beiber route man

shut it shill.

I said nothing of her height. Please re-read my post.

thats actually a really good idea...any ideas of good scenes?

>i can be emotionless
yeah, so can 85% of hollywood
stay home